Is this really seb dermatitis?

OP
S

SamYo123

Gotcha. If it’s dermatitis perhaps try a b supp? Vitamin A? zinc? These are all the common things that can be helpful for skin flares. There’s always the antibiotic or anti fungal route, but I would personally rule out vitamin deficiencies first. Good luck.
Tried them all not tried antibiotics yet

OP
S

SamYo123

try a facial scrub with salicylic acid. It might help, but i suspect the root cause might be fascial tension from chronic postural damage. It is hard to begin to describe the amount of snot i have blown out as a result of repairing postural issues over the years, and all without any obvious blockage at any point before or during.

Do you have sneezing episodes after certain kinds of physical exercises, especially involving bending and reaching? Or when environment changes like when coming from outside in, or entering your car?
I’m 100% certain it’s nothing to do with my posture

Salilcylic acid is to drying, it will make it redder

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

try a facial scrub with salicylic acid. It might help, but i suspect the root cause might be fascial tension from chronic postural damage. It is hard to begin to describe the amount of snot i have blown out as a result of repairing postural issues over the years, and all without any obvious blockage at any point before or during.

Do you have sneezing episodes after certain kinds of physical exercises, especially involving bending and reaching? Or when environment changes like when coming from outside in, or entering your car?
can you survive a sniper bullet with optimal posture?are damages peoples suffer when they get shot from improper posture?

Peatful

It’s acceptable in the allopathic world to treat PD with a tetracycline. Plus its peat friendly.
Iirc it’s 20-40mg once a day for 90 days.
Don’t quote me on that.

Motif

It’s acceptable in the allopathic world to treat PD with a tetracycline. Plus its peat friendly.
Iirc it’s 20-40mg once a day for 90 days.
Don’t quote me on that.

i took flagyl and rifaximin , but it did nothing. I also took oregano oil and lots of other stuff.
Would that stuff not have made any change for me then ?

Peatful

i took flagyl and rifaximin , but it did nothing. I also took oregano oil and lots of other stuff.
Would that stuff not have made any change for me then ?
Do you have this type of dermatitis?

Motif

Do you have this type of dermatitis?

i have low zinc and copper that won’t go up no matter what I’m doing and this causes it for me I think , but still when I take high dosed zinc / copper this symptoms are much better.

but what’s causing them not to go up in blood tests ?

years ago I made some tests and they said I have methane sibo, too much klebsiella / E. coli and lack of bifido.

Peatful

So you may do well on the long low dose tetracycline.
Not surprised unfortunately that an MD wouldnt dx and tx accordingly.
They really want to push the topical cortisone cream on you as well.
Refuse and ask for the systemic protocol.
Good luck to you both.

Motif

So you may do well on the long low dose tetracycline.
Not surprised unfortunately that an MD wouldnt dx and tx accordingly.
They really want to push the topical cortisone cream on you as well.
Refuse and ask for the systemic protocol.
Good luck to you both.
Ok and if a doc would prescribe this, what I assume they won’t, should probiotics been taken with it ?

Peatful

Ok and if a doc would prescribe this, what I assume they won’t, should probiotics been taken with it ?
What do you think

Peatful

I absolutely don’t know.
I only ask because you dont want to outsource your health to some faceless stranger on the internet.

No. No probiotics.
Best to you.

Your dermis around your nose looks a bit inflamed..do you regularly wash your face with hot water or run your face under hot water when you get a shower, or bath?it really just looks like you have impaired moisture barrier around your nose area. Since the skin there is pretty thin it can become easily irritated when it is removed of it's natural lipids and your skin does look pretty dry

Listening to what people say on RPF about slightly trivial skin problems will give you neuroses. I did strict RP for years after i realised most of my issues with my skin were from high dose antibiotics i was put on when i got acne from prolonged use of antidepressants. No amount of dietary strictness, supplements, microbiome focused approach brought my skin back to what it was. It required a shift in thought and regimen to repair the moisture barrier that was damaged by the antibiotics and back then, exacerbated by improper skincare regimen for my skin type, and i don't imagine yours and particularly what you are experiencing and other peoples similarly trivial skin problems would be any different.

There's no flaking, and there's no mass to the redness, so i don't think it is SD.

Try washing with just a very basic ingredient, low pH cleanser and using an occlusive as a thin(emphasis on thin as piling will just pour fuel on the fire) shield after e.g vaseline if you can tolerate it(vaseline is not comedogenic, but some people do react to it)don't use anything else for about a month and it should improve a lot. I know it's incredibly anti-peat, but you might wanna consider sunscreen too.....at least until this becomes less of a problem as sunlight will aggravate the situation tenfold and most skin related issues e.g acne. Sunscreens have come a long way now though, so you aren't stuck with the hormone disrupting ones at least not in Europe, and the UK. So yeah, no such thing as a totally "Peaty"sunscreen, but you can get much better ones than what are commonly recommended. Sunscreen will drastically increase the rate this improves as well

mmartian

I get this type of dermatitis on the sides of my nose. It happens when I have overly fibrous foods that irritate my intestines. Even very strong coffee that doesn't have much sugar and milk will produce a little bit of it, I assume because it's irritating the lining of the gut. I stick to easily digestible foods and well cooked fibers, nothing raw. That pretty much keeps it at bay.

OP
S

SamYo123

I
Your dermis around your nose looks a bit inflamed..do you regularly wash your face with hot water or run your face under hot water when you get a shower, or bath?it really just looks like you have impaired moisture barrier around your nose area. Since the skin there is pretty thin it can become easily irritated when it is removed of it's natural lipids and your skin does look pretty dry

Listening to what people say on RPF about slightly trivial skin problems will give you neuroses. I did strict RP for years after i realised most of my issues with my skin were from high dose antibiotics i was put on when i got acne from prolonged use of antidepressants. No amount of dietary strictness, supplements, microbiome focused approach brought my skin back to what it was. It required a shift in thought and regimen to repair the moisture barrier that was damaged by the antibiotics and back then, exacerbated by improper skincare regimen for my skin type, and i don't imagine yours and particularly what you are experiencing and other peoples similarly trivial skin problems would be any different.

There's no flaking, and there's no mass to the redness, so i don't think it is SD.

Try washing with just a very basic ingredient, low pH cleanser and using an occlusive as a thin(emphasis on thin as piling will just pour fuel on the fire) shield after e.g vaseline if you can tolerate it(vaseline is not comedogenic, but some people do react to it)don't use anything else for about a month and it should improve a lot. I know it's incredibly anti-peat, but you might wanna consider sunscreen too.....at least until this becomes less of a problem as sunlight will aggravate the situation tenfold and most skin related issues e.g acne. Sunscreens have come a long way now though, so you aren't stuck with the hormone disrupting ones at least not in Europe, and the UK. So yeah, no such thing as a totally "Peaty"sunscreen, but you can get much better ones than what are commonly recommended. Sunscreen will drastically increase the rate this improves as well
No rarely wash face with anything, just warmish water

Ive drunk skimmed milk 1g of fat per litre and nothing else, over the last 18hours, the redness is now reducing again

2 days back I drank 4.5L of whole milk and the redness wasn't going anywhere

Last edited:

rei

can you survive a sniper bullet with optimal posture?are damages peoples suffer when they get shot from improper posture?
instead of shooting in the dark having the most weird theories, my posts actually stem from personal experience and witnessing how everything is related to the fascial network and how it's health is primarily dependent on posture. You probably survive a bullet wound better if the tissue getting shot is not under constant excessive tension.

OP
S

SamYo123

instead of shooting in the dark having the most weird theories, my posts actually stem from personal experience and witnessing how everything is related to the fascial network and how it's health is primarily dependent on posture. You probably survive a bullet wound better if the tissue getting shot is not under constant excessive tension.

I'm an advocate for www.functionalpatterns.com

I can guarantee my fascial network is better than 95% people on here and im certian the redness has nothing to do with it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals