Is this really seb dermatitis?

rei

I'm an advocate for www.functionalpatterns.com

I can guarantee my fascial network is better than 95% people on here and im certian the redness has nothing to do with it.
That's the bias we all have. I had no clue my posture was royally messed up because it never was a topic in all the years i saw doctors ro talked health with numerous practitioners, i was "normal". I would not have even thought about mentioning it to you, unless it was one of the aspects that i saw change. My nose was completely straight and no obvious signs of issue, unless you looked up my nostrils and noticed that the center dividing bridge was slightly tilted to one side. Still now it is completely straight after an incredible amount of fascial shifts i have had in my face. All the way to my gums, changing the alignment of my teeth. Got cramped teeth with widom teeth comin in wrong? Of course you need to extract them! Or maybe just repair your posture as i found, it corrects their alignment even when done after they are fully developed.

Also, having better posture than 95% means little, maybe if you can honestly say 99% then it becomes significant. You can see numerous testimonies online how people that have manged to truly heal their posture get comments on how they look weird, as it is so far removed from almost anyone you see in society. Here is a good video where this is mentioned by someone who has done this kind of work and improved their (and their client's) performance as a result:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX2Q_0IJbSE

OP
S

SamYo123

That's the bias we all have. I had no clue my posture was royally messed up because it never was a topic in all the years i saw doctors ro talked health with numerous practitioners, i was "normal". I would not have even thought about mentioning it to you, unless it was one of the aspects that i saw change. My nose was completely straight and no obvious signs of issue, unless you looked up my nostrils and noticed that the center dividing bridge was slightly tilted to one side. Still now it is completely straight after an incredible amount of fascial shifts i have had in my face. All the way to my gums, changing the alignment of my teeth. Got cramped teeth with widom teeth comin in wrong? Of course you need to extract them! Or maybe just repair your posture as i found, it corrects their alignment even when done after they are fully developed.

Also, having better posture than 95% means little, maybe if you can honestly say 99% then it becomes significant. You can see numerous testimonies online how people that have manged to truly heal their posture get comments on how they look weird, as it is so far removed from almost anyone you see in society. Here is a good video where this is mentioned by someone who has done this kind of work and improved their (and their client's) performance as a result:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX2Q_0IJbSE

Kelly Starrett is a few light years behind Functional patterns, doesnt address the human blueprint

OP
S

SamYo123

Your dermis around your nose looks a bit inflamed..do you regularly wash your face with hot water or run your face under hot water when you get a shower, or bath?it really just looks like you have impaired moisture barrier around your nose area. Since the skin there is pretty thin it can become easily irritated when it is removed of it's natural lipids and your skin does look pretty dry

Listening to what people say on RPF about slightly trivial skin problems will give you neuroses. I did strict RP for years after i realised most of my issues with my skin were from high dose antibiotics i was put on when i got acne from prolonged use of antidepressants. No amount of dietary strictness, supplements, microbiome focused approach brought my skin back to what it was. It required a shift in thought and regimen to repair the moisture barrier that was damaged by the antibiotics and back then, exacerbated by improper skincare regimen for my skin type, and i don't imagine yours and particularly what you are experiencing and other peoples similarly trivial skin problems would be any different.

There's no flaking, and there's no mass to the redness, so i don't think it is SD.

Try washing with just a very basic ingredient, low pH cleanser and using an occlusive as a thin(emphasis on thin as piling will just pour fuel on the fire) shield after e.g vaseline if you can tolerate it(vaseline is not comedogenic, but some people do react to it)don't use anything else for about a month and it should improve a lot. I know it's incredibly anti-peat, but you might wanna consider sunscreen too.....at least until this becomes less of a problem as sunlight will aggravate the situation tenfold and most skin related issues e.g acne. Sunscreens have come a long way now though, so you aren't stuck with the hormone disrupting ones at least not in Europe, and the UK. So yeah, no such thing as a totally "Peaty"sunscreen, but you can get much better ones than what are commonly recommended. Sunscreen will drastically increase the rate this improves as well
I moisturised again and now its red, when the skin gets dryer the redness fades

OP
S

SamYo123

Your dermis around your nose looks a bit inflamed..do you regularly wash your face with hot water or run your face under hot water when you get a shower, or bath?it really just looks like you have impaired moisture barrier around your nose area. Since the skin there is pretty thin it can become easily irritated when it is removed of it's natural lipids and your skin does look pretty dry

Listening to what people say on RPF about slightly trivial skin problems will give you neuroses. I did strict RP for years after i realised most of my issues with my skin were from high dose antibiotics i was put on when i got acne from prolonged use of antidepressants. No amount of dietary strictness, supplements, microbiome focused approach brought my skin back to what it was. It required a shift in thought and regimen to repair the moisture barrier that was damaged by the antibiotics and back then, exacerbated by improper skincare regimen for my skin type, and i don't imagine yours and particularly what you are experiencing and other peoples similarly trivial skin problems would be any different.

There's no flaking, and there's no mass to the redness, so i don't think it is SD.

Try washing with just a very basic ingredient, low pH cleanser and using an occlusive as a thin(emphasis on thin as piling will just pour fuel on the fire) shield after e.g vaseline if you can tolerate it(vaseline is not comedogenic, but some people do react to it)don't use anything else for about a month and it should improve a lot. I know it's incredibly anti-peat, but you might wanna consider sunscreen too.....at least until this becomes less of a problem as sunlight will aggravate the situation tenfold and most skin related issues e.g acne. Sunscreens have come a long way now though, so you aren't stuck with the hormone disrupting ones at least not in Europe, and the UK. So yeah, no such thing as a totally "Peaty"sunscreen, but you can get much better ones than what are commonly recommended. Sunscreen will drastically increase the rate this improves as well
Just had butter and potatoes now look. Spread to my forehead, and middle brows. yes skin is moist now

Moisturizer also has fatty acids in it too

Found out that Malassezia overgrowth, love a warm, moist environment,

I always sit under incandescent light bulbs that give out heat...

Attachments

• FAE12DF3-3163-40DC-B85C-6ED9F4A82266.jpeg
    FAE12DF3-3163-40DC-B85C-6ED9F4A82266.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
OP
S

SamYo123

@SaltiestSardine

2 days of 0 dietary fat, and zero moisturisers. dry skin, it itches and then the flaky skin appears, then becomes red again......................

I eat fats, skin becomes moist, lower flaklyiness then boom. red again

@Motif yours look like this?

@Hans What skin condition you think it is?

Attachments

• C29E0501-2E09-4F5B-9130-6A4F066BBB42.jpeg
    C29E0501-2E09-4F5B-9130-6A4F066BBB42.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Kray

Just had butter and potatoes now look. Spread to my forehead, and middle brows. yes skin is moist now

Moisturizer also has fatty acids in it too

Found out that Malassezia overgrowth, love a warm, moist environment,

I always sit under incandescent light bulbs that give out heat...
@SamYo123
Update on your skin issues? Helps? Have you found answers?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals