Is this methylene blue brand good?

Bluemachine

Anyone know if this stuff is cool to use?
Kinda freaked out by the idea of using something designed for fish
It says "Methylene Blue 2.44% w/w." ? :/

Attachments

• IMG_20210627_012052.jpg
    IMG_20210627_012052.jpg
    994 KB · Views: 15

Makrosky

I don't know but there is USP one from MITOLAB. I would rather go with that one than an aquarium one.

psans

if it was going to harm you ,it would kill fish much quicker, fish are absurdly easy to kill

we gave mb in gram amounts in Vietnam

the heavy metal crap is marketing speak to get you to pay higher amounts of money

Birdie

if it was going to harm you ,it would kill fish much quicker, fish are absurdly easy to kill

we gave mb in gram amounts in Vietnam

the heavy metal crap is marketing speak to get you to pay higher amounts of money
Are you taking any of it now? That's so interesting and did it help over there?

psans

the fish version is fine if thats all you can get, its all ive ever used ,just bc I can source it locally.

the heavy metal thing is marketing,full stop.

the fish would be dead.

in Vietnam it was a very good anti malarial.

i would also argue it makes men better warriors.

if you Google the"warrior gene" you will see its a variant of the MAO gene that causes neurotransmitters to decay slower and thus build up to higher levels, methylene blue by inhibiting MAOI , does basically the same thing.

the reason methylene blue is so beneficial for Alzheimer's/Parkinson's/Huntington's, is because they almost always present with incredible amounts of iron in the brain , this causing the 6 major monoamines ( serotonin, dopamine, acetylcholine,gaba, epinephrine, norepinephrine)to decay too quickly, because iron causes oxidative stress.

the best thing to do is get rid of the excess iron, the second best is to lower the oxidative stress, the third is ehat we typically do ( give drugs that boost acetylcholine or dopamine incredibly) which overstimulates the neurons and causes excitotoxicity, and overwhelms the glymphatic( glymph not lymph) system.