Is this light bulb any good? Recommendations for UK

OP
P

Peato Diet

Did you ever find anything?
I bought a few of the bulbs above. As far as i am aware the filament in some bulbs can burn a bit more blue and so release different light frequencies. These bulbs appear to give off more yellow tones which i suspect is good. If nothing else they are brilliant for lighting up my work desk. You will need a reptile lamp holder or the likes which are designed for 300 watt bulbs. I think i heard ray recomending a light dimmer to dim the light slightly so there are less of the blue frequncies and more of the red.

light dimmer plug

johnwester130

total noob question:

the healing quality is the light frequency, not the heat and warmth increase on the skin?

OP
P

Peato Diet

total noob question:

the healing quality is the light frequency, not the heat and warmth increase on the skin?
Some of the most beneficial frequencies are invisible to the eye and do not feel warm even at 100 watts. You can buy LED devices which emit the specific frequencies which have been shown to be most beneficial e.g. see the following site for some info:

You can buy these devices direct from the source (china) for much less on aliexpress etc.

There are books on the topic but i have not studied it in any depth:

The difference between incandesent bulbs and LEDs is that bulbs emit a full range of frequencies whereas LEDs emit a very narrow range.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals