Is This Essencial Tremor Compounding Remedy Safe?

southcesar

Hi guys. I have had an essential tremor since I was born, and a few years ago I started taking propranolol to treat this, however, it didn't have much effect and so I stopped using it. But now, after visiting a homeopathic doctor, he has prescribed two remedies for me (made in a compounding pharmacy):
1) Lycopodium, passionflower, coffea cruda, ignatia amara, valeriana
2) Mercurius solubilis.
Do any of these ingredients have an adverse effect on the Peat perspective? And "Mercurius solubilis" is mercury ??? If so, how is this a remedy? thank you very much in advance.

Texon

Hi guys. I have had an essential tremor since I was born, and a few years ago I started taking propranolol to treat this, however, it didn't have much effect and so I stopped using it. But now, after visiting a homeopathic doctor, he has prescribed two remedies for me (made in a compounding pharmacy):
1) Lycopodium, passionflower, coffea cruda, ignatia amara, valeriana
2) Mercurius solubilis.
Do any of these ingredients have an adverse effect on the Peat perspective? And "Mercurius solubilis" is mercury ??? If so, how is this a remedy? thank you very much in advance.
I am in my phone so can't get too long winded but I'm personally finding there's more to homeopathy than meets the eye. Animals have been successfully treated with it so that argues against the placebo effect although people are obviously capable of placebo response nonetheless. Joe Delivera in Thailand has been advising/treating people primarily with homeopathic arnica 6c, 30c,etc. in a "wet dose" format for decades. He has found many uses for it. He uses it every day and is healthy in his 90s. I am currently taking 4 pellets of lycopodium 30c combined with 1 drop of arnica 30c in wet dose format for neuropathy in my feet and and extreme food and chemical sensitivities. It is helping. Google Joe's name and you will find his method of preparing the wet dose of any remedy. Best wishes!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom