Is this a woman?

Drareg

SSRI's need to be stopped ASAP.

A positive in this though is knowing the woke are mentally ill, they have allowed their neurosis into the public and its being validated by the amplifying machine, it makes them feel the whole world is with them when in reality its a mentally ill bubble, these can be good hallmarks of identification for people who don't want these people in their life, if I know someone on SSRI's spouting woke talking points I politely distance myself, its good to keep in mind they can still be high serotonin and woke while not taking the pills, its best to avoid these people also.

Even when I see one of these people working as a barista I won't buy coffee there, they normally have an anything that isn't normal hairstyle, think mullets but multi coloured, also geometrically designed fringes and what not, I think the hairstyles have more to do with an adaptation to a low progesterone state effecting hair length and thickness, also the manic madness stems from this also.

Pop culture normies are becoming insufferable also, more and more mammal like in behaviour, I think this may have a lot to do with the global drop in IQ's, the human brain is an incredible work of art when coherent, when incoherent it just smears poo all over the walls.

Mossy

Can you stop calling neoliberal nazis the far left? It’s really not etymologically accurate
I am a total layman. If you have information to share, share it. Maybe "extreme left" is better. The crux of my point is this: we're dealing with a new unhinged left who have total disdain for the US as we know it.

I'll brush up on my etymology if you brush up on your decorum.

Last edited:

Mossy

:darts:
The icing on that cake is to give the liars high social credit scores.
Good point. We're going to find out who has the courage to not except the lies, at the cost of not retaining a high credit score.

Mossy

I used to think that the real Patriotic Americans would stand up or that the military would stand up and take on these ridiculous a*s$holes but it seems all anyone ever does is go to a internet forum and blow off steam and then back to TV or social media to see what justin beiber is doing.
There seems to be some truth here. In this internet age we've all become whittled down into keyboard warriors, lacking the mettle to do anything beyond that.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

I am a total layman. If you have information to share, share it. Maybe "extreme left" is better. The crux of my point is this: we're dealing with a new unhinged left who have total disdain for the US as we know it.

I'll brush up on my etymology if you brush up on your decorum.
The “new left” was a psyop, ray talks about it on this weeks podcast with Danny Roddy when Danny asks him about how the eco and green movements became coopted by Monsanto and the great reset. It’s very intentionally done, and actually pretty brilliant as the technique of inversion is very effective at creating linguistic chaos and breaking down language so that signifiers become more important than reality. Don’t you ever wonder that it’s quite odd America went from fighting communism through the red scare and suddenly became over run by “communist leftists” (actually fascistic neoliberalism) all while still having Russia and China as their perpetual enemies the entire time? Very illogical.

The same illogic that calls Justin Trudeau a communist calls a working class truck driver a fascistic kkk racist. That’s the best example I have of what is going on. Globalist elite piece of ***t Nazi needle poker is a leftist progressive while working class blue collar salt of the earth truck driver hates black people because he is against the vaccine. It’s a schizoid worldview but it’s literally what is being promoted and how the psyop illogic functions.

Last edited:

Mossy

The “new left” was a psyop, ray talks about it on this weeks podcast with Danny Roddy when Danny asks him about how the eco and green movements became coopted by Monsanto and the great reset. It’s very intentionally done, and actually pretty brilliant as the technique of inversion is very effective at creating linguistic chaos and breaking down language so that signifiers become more important than reality. Don’t you ever wonder that it’s quite odd America went from fighting communism through the red scare and suddenly became over run by “communist leftists” (actually fascistic neoliberalism) all while still having Russia and China as their perpetual enemies the entire time? Very illogical.

The same illogic that calls Justin Trudeau a communist calls a working class truck driver a fascistic kkk racist. That’s the best example I have of what is going on. Globalist elite piece of ***t Nazi needle poker is a leftist progressive while working class blue collar salt of the earth truck driver hates black people because he is against the vaccine. It’s a schizoid worldview but it’s literally what is being promoted and how the psyop illogic functions.
I do believe the chaos is being created on purpose, which is their means to indoctrinate, manipulate, and "reset" reality to their liking—just as Orwell described. And the illogic is right in line with their chaos tactic, not allowing for genuine debate or reasoning of ideas, by purposely limiting the scope of the language.

LUH 3417

I do believe the chaos is being created on purpose, which is their means to indoctrinate, manipulate, and "reset" reality to their liking—just as Orwell described. And the illogic is right in line with their chaos tactic, not allowing for genuine debate or reasoning of ideas, by purposely limiting the scope of the language.
Notice anything here?

Orwell was an mi6 agent and although maybe representatively giving the masses insight into reality, it was of course through the inverted lens. Same with Aldous Huxley’s brave new world, his family was full of eugenicistS and Darwinian/Malthusian psychopaths who saw the superiority of everything English, their warnings were more a mockery than a call for rebellion. Fabians and the labor party maybe surface level cared about the population but only about culling it, and it’s pseudo spiritual offshoots like theosophy and annie besant’s racial spiritual hierarchies which became the 1970s Aquarian new age cultures were just different flavors of eugenics.

Attachments

• 735806EA-2F09-403A-83A3-FC36CA68783A.png
    735806EA-2F09-403A-83A3-FC36CA68783A.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 29B16791-9355-4D2B-B0F7-8BE7B50BF2F3.jpeg
    29B16791-9355-4D2B-B0F7-8BE7B50BF2F3.jpeg
    233.3 KB · Views: 15

Perry Staltic

Notice anything here?

Orwell was an mi6 agent and although maybe representatively giving the masses insight into reality, it was of course through the inverted lens. Same with Aldous Huxley’s brave new world, his family was full of eugenicistS and Darwinian/Malthusian psychopaths who saw the superiority of everything English, their warnings were more a mockery than a call for rebellion. Fabians and the labor party maybe surface level cared about the population but only about culling it, and it’s pseudo spiritual offshoots like theosophy and annie besant’s racial spiritual hierarchies which became the 1970s Aquarian new age cultures were just different flavors of eugenics.

The nazi, confederate flag, etc stuff going on in Canada is obviously staged to make the truckers look bad. Was that your point (2nd attachment)?

Last edited:

LUH 3417

The nazi, confederate flag, etc stuff going on in Canada is obviously staged to make the truckers look bad. Was that your point?
It’s intel/agencies showing up to divert the movement and cause bad press intentionally, same way wapo claims the DC rally was full of “white haired” trump supporters and proud boys.
Understanding the English movements of the 1880s and the history of social movements such as the labor party, Fabian society, and theosophical society helps elucidate how working class struggles have continuously been infiltrated by elitist “liberalism” and pseudo spiritual Aquarian BS which has always been tied to eugenics, population control, and an elite agenda that sees the world for its exploitative value. Makes sense that Phony Mitchel and Kneel Young were poster children from Langleyland laurel canyon now considering the context of their pro vax stance and promotion of covid lies.

freyasam

This male child molester is being put in a GIRLS' JUVENILE FACILITY where he will have access to more young victims.

We all need to say something when males enter female-only spaces. Women get called Karens and terfs and transphobes for speaking up, so men need to have their backs. This is not OK.

aniciete

This male child molester is being put in a GIRLS' JUVENILE FACILITY where he will have access to more young victims.

We all need to say something when males enter female-only spaces. Women get called Karens and terfs and transphobes for speaking up, so men need to have their backs. This is not OK.
Sadly speaking up isn’t enough to make a difference when these are the people running our country.

Mossy

No doubt it's not ok, but the fact that it's gotten this far is proof that these twisted ideologies have serious and widespread support. The narrative has already been set about what happens when men act like men in an attempt to protect and defend—"toxic masculinity". Even so, doing the right thing is the only option.
Sadly speaking up isn’t enough to make a difference when these are the people running our country.
Yes, very strange times we're in, when reason and logic can't win out. Just proves what a precarious situation we're really in.

freyasam

No woman is going to accuse you of toxic masculinity for backing them up when getting a male out of a female only space. Have you seen the video for Wii Spa when a woman was upset that a male predator was flashing himself in front of little girls in a hot tub that was supposed to be female only and women and girls were undressed? Some woke bystander guy came up to the woman and called her a bigot for speaking up at the front desk. All the other men in the lobby just stood around and watched. Well except for the other male bystander who told her to shut the f up. They weren't trying to "protect" anyone. They could have easily said something to defend the women and girls who were traumatized against predatory behavior.

Here's the video of multiple women upset and complaining about this male Predator, while a man tells them they're bigots and a bunch of other men stand around and watch silently. They don't seemed too concerned with being accused of toxic masculinity. They simply don't care.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray/status/1408997199719976962

Last edited:
OP
D

Donttreadonme

HeyThere

HeyThere

Bingo.

ursidae

Would make for a peaty wife. The cervix-bearing ones will raise your cortisol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals