Is this a OK d3/k2 supplement?

DaikonRadish

unfortunately I cannot find a d3 k2 liquid drops supplement with mk4 k2 online. I cant afford the thorne one right now, so for the meanwhile is this supplement safe? it has 1000 IU of D3 and 120 mcg of k2 mk4 per serving. The only problem is it has added ingredients such as olive oil, rosemary extract, and natural lemon flavor. Is rosemary extract safe/non estrogenic?

amd

- Thorne's merger with Onegevity creates a science-driven, vertically integrated wellness platform built to deliver best-in-class, end-to-end nutritional solutions and health intelligence, enabling individuals to take proactive, actionable steps to improve and maintain health

- Thorne HealthTech, a science-driven wellness company dedicated to delivering innovative solutions for a personalized approach to health and wellbeing, launched today as the parent company of Thorne and Onegevity

xeliex

Forum Supporter
unfortunately I cannot find a d3 k2 liquid drops supplement with mk4 k2 online. I cant afford the thorne one right now, so for the meanwhile is this supplement safe? it has 1000 IU of D3 and 120 mcg of k2 mk4 per serving. The only problem is it has added ingredients such as olive oil, rosemary extract, and natural lemon flavor. Is rosemary extract safe/non estrogenic?
Should be fine. Lavender can be troublesome but haven't heard anything undesirable about rosemary. Olive oil is preferable to mct as long as it's real olive oil.