Is This A Natural Progesterone?

tara

Just one more observation, with all progesterone, with this one and the Progest-E. I notice that I get a sore throat after applying to my gums, and a tickle in my throat.How to avoid this?? don't like it, it is irritating to me.
Yeah, it is irritating. You are not the only one. I think it's just the high viscosity of the oil that's bothersome. I try to smear it on gums in such a way as to avoid any/swallowing much, and I never have it on an empty stomach (nausea the first time I accidentally made that mistake). If you can't solve it by other means, you could try mixing it with a little butter or coconut oil to thin it out a bit? But I haven't tried that so far.

LUH 3417

I appreciate you sharing that with me Tara. Just one more observation, with all progesterone, with this one and the Progest-E. I notice that I get a sore throat after applying to my gums, and a tickle in my throat.How to avoid this?? don't like it, it is irritating to me.
I get the same experience. Also my lungs feel like they're irritating. It could be bronchodilation? Or maybe the feeling in my throat is from thyroid activation. I hope someone can comment on this.

cardochav

Hello thread,
My wife is considering taking progesterone for contraception, however I need to be the "doc" and prescribe the therapy. So a few questions..

How would one take health natura's progesterone for contraception?
-Can it be effective if taken orally?
-Does one need to Chart her cycle?
-When getting off estradiol and starting progesterone should there be period of abstinence at least until the progesterone takes effect, or cycle is charted. Her cycle is pretty consistent at the moment because of the estradiol cycles she's been on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals