Is this a coincidence? (Harmful Effects of Aerobic Exercise)

Green Dot

They all look terribly fatigued with awful collagen.

Just Google "Aerobics" and scroll through the videos under the Google Panel.

1624985320138.png

Ron J

Haven't looked on google, but looking at the picture you posted, it may simply be lower body fat. Many people have a thick layer of fat hiding their real appearance. High estrogen(water retention/edema) + high body fat can give your face a youthful appearance. Losing weight slims out your entire body, specially as you achieve very low fat percentage.

Zerdusht

Something Peat says regarding exercise (though I don't think this is his main objection) is that doing anything consistently when you don't want to is bad for you. Even with these types, it seems that they mostly do find the actual exercise unpleasant, and they keep at it for some kind of secondary reward (e.g. health or attention on social media).

I find that lifting weights is directly enjoyable for a higher proportion of the people who try it, probably because the periods of engagement are shorter (sets of ~30 seconds at a time rather than forcing yourself to go for a >20 minute run) and the results are more palpable. Thus, despite the higher physical intensity involved in weightlifting, aerobics may actually be worse for stress hormones and therefore, as we know, have all kinds of terrible health effects, as well as leading many poor souls into a joyless and distorted daily routine.

OccamzRazer

View attachment 24725
Yeah, you're definitely onto something!

I used to be a pro cyclist, and many of the older pros looked pretty old for their age. Hours of intense fat oxidation per day + high cortisol + high inflammation = fast aging, especially skin aging.

There are probably a few different dimensions to appraise any given exercise/workout in:

Weight-bearing / ATP-PC exercise > aerobic exercise

Enjoyable / spontaneous exercise > forced exercise

Exercise in nature > exercise indoors

Stochastic exercise > steady-state exercise

Intrinsically rewarding exercise > rewardless exercise

Of all these metrics, enjoyability is the most protective factor IMO.

For example, I've been rollerblading with dogs recently. It's aerobic but extremely fun, so I don't think it's harmful in any way.

OccamzRazer

Haven't looked on google, but looking at the picture you posted, it may simply be lower body fat. Many people have a thick layer of fat hiding their real appearance. High estrogen(water retention/edema) + high body fat can give your face a youthful appearance. Losing weight slims out your entire body, specially as you achieve very low fat percentage.
This is part of it...but it's definitely possible to have low bodyfat and adequate facial collagen.

In fact, being skinny with facial firmness/tensegrity is probably a good way for anyone to maximize their attractiveness!

These people in the pics look like they need some pregnenolone, bone broth, and AM sunbathing ASAP [link]

B

Blaze

View attachment 24725
People have an awful tendency to overdue things, overeat, over supplement, over diet, and even over exercise. I would think that aerobic exercise in context is not the issue behind their appearance. They do look terribly fatigued with awful collagen but probably mostly due to excessive exercise and some obsessive extreme diets.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals