Is there someone in the position of powder like celebrity etc, speaking out against vaccination and fake pandemic in the mainstreem media?

tankasnowgod

You’re smart though, try to think of the average person who definitely does NOT question or think for themselves. If most people were remotely like you we would not be going into year 3 of this situation.
Those who wish to be ignorant and free are wishing for something that never has been and never will be. (Thomas Jefferson, I believe)

If they don't, they've essentially made their choice. And no controlled opposition or blackwashing would even be necessary.
I really don’t care about Chris Sky either way, and you probably haven’t looked into him much since you’re not in Canada, but his image has been that of a “douche”... he does have a giant obnoxious neck tattoo among others with strange symbolism, and I believe he was a swinger of some sort based on the types of women and parties he used to post about back in 2020.
This may all be true (although he doesn't appear to have a neck tat in the original video). Still, I don't know how this would invalidate any facts that he states, which would stand on their own merits regardless.
He also had countless videos of himself being aggressive at stores, airports etc. which rub a lot of people the wrong way. Maybe it’s different in the US but if I had tried to show his account to the average Canadian I know, most would have written him off immediately.
I don't know how you resist something like this without being somewhat aggressive or assertive. Obviously, if he is physically assaulting people or destroying property, that is absolutely wrong, but if he'd just getting in some shouting matches, I don't think that's a big deal.
They’re already programmed against anti maskers/vaxers so someone like him is not going to open their minds. That is the whole point of blackwashing.
Then controlled opposition is not necessary. The same people won't listen to a video of Michael Yeadon or read an Anthony Colpo article, or search out mask studies on pubmed, or look at the clinical trial data, or look at Peter Doshi's criticism of said trials that he published in the BMJ.
Also, he was somehow able to travel back and forth across the country speaking at protests without doing any 14 day isolation when crossing provincial lines. So either he’s vaxed, which makes no sense, or he’s some kind of low level agent. Also most people have full time jobs and wouldn’t be able to do what he did full time. All very suspicious.
Not really that suspicious. Maybe he just took the time to actually understand the restrictions and how they were enforced. They are absolutely relying on people to just blindly accept what they are told, and not follow them. They certainly don't have the manpower to enforce them, Fulford said the entire "Isolation" he encountered in Canada during his trip last year was a total joke. Or, maybe he faked up a vaccine card. Or, maybe he travelled privately, where the restrictions don't apply (the difference between public and private would clear up so much for so many people. And it's the private that is under attack in this).
Regarding “our side”, not sure if you are just trying to be argumentative, but obviously I mean anti- all the covid/NWO tyranny that we’ve been discussing on this forum for 2 years.
Agree. Personally, I try to align with the truth as much as possible, not so much other people. I give credit to anyone criticizing the measures in any capacity, even if I don't think they are on "my side." Bill Maher is a good example. I don't agree with him on much, and he may be totally controlled, but he did criticize the restrictive measures since at least April 2020, and for that, I think he deserves credit. His point was that all sorts of germs are everywhere, and that we all have immune systems. I thought this was basic stuff we learned in grade school, but apparently, people were willing to ditch this over the last two years.
"I don't really know who's "not allowing" you to hear different viewpoints.” < are you serious with this question?
Yes.
You don’t think MSM, google, instagram, Fb, etc can suppress and promote whoever they want?? This is why I do not trust any major public figures to be genuine. It’s all theater.
Yes, they obviously promote what they want. They don't allow certain things on THEIR PLATFORM. This doesn't mean they don't "allow" you to hear other viewpoints. You know that things like Bitchute, Rumble, Zero Hedge, private websites, forums like this, and such exist, they haven't been shut down, and it's doubtful that all or even a majority will be. It can even be found in certain MSM outlets, like Fox and the NYT and Wall Street Journal, along with journals like the BMJ and Lancet.
You’re right, a small following could still be an op but ultimately it comes down to discernment and reading more than one article of someone’s website ?
Oh yeah. The only thing Controlled Opposition or "Blackwashing" can really do is take up more time in your research, if you really are looking for something.

Grapelander

Was it all worth it? If I’ve saved one life, yes (page 10)
I stood my ground, did my research, spending hours and hours reading peer reviewed studies and following data happening in real time. I tried to track adverse reactions around the world - connecting with people from Australia to Japan.

I opened my inbox to anyone struggling, was always available to help 24/7, and still am.

For over a year, I spent all day, every day on Instagram messages, debating and trying to show my findings to anyone who would listen. I made myself very ill taking on other people’s problems, such as someone’s depression or feeling alone at home in all this. Or the fear that by posting such outrageous information I was responsible for innocent deaths - which many people have accused me of, as well as having a God-complex and doing this all for my ego.

I travelled from Manchester to London every month for over a year, spending all my savings on supporting the movement and protests and meeting some of the most incredible people. However, no one really knows how much this has affected me and I want to try and explain just a little of the things I’ve gone through. Firstly the work dried up. No one would hire me. Whether in front of or behind the camera, all my usual ways of making money just stopped, and eventually I couldn’t afford my rent.
ward.JPG

I’ve always used my social media to show the reality of my life and remove the veil of deceit that comes with these apps. Life is fake. Social media even more so, and now moving into a metaverse it’s going to be even easier for people to lie and cheat and delude themselves into pretending their life is something it isn’t, while sitting alone, deep in depression, projecting the dream.

We all need to do better. We all need to be braver and stronger and support each other. It’s not weakness to admit everything isn’t perfect. And you’re not alone because we all feel the same way. Thanks for all the love and support.

Attachments

• worth it.pdf
    823.9 KB · Views: 0

Grapelander

ERIC CLAPTON: ‘We were hypnotized’ - Page 5
TWICE jabbed and far from shy music legend Eric Clapton, now 76, believes subliminal messaging hidden in advertising tricked people into taking the covid ‘vaccine’. Clapton, who has already made headlines during the plandemic for claiming he suffered alarming side effects after his gene therapy injections, and releasing anti-lockdown single ‘Stand and Deliver’ with Van Morrison, said: “Whatever the memo was, it hadn’t reached me. Then I started to realize there was really a memo, and a guy, Mattias Desmet [professor of clinical psychology at Ghent University in Belgium], talked about it.

“And it’s great. The theory of mass formation hypnosis. And I could see it then. Once I kind of started to look for it, I saw it everywhere. Then I remembered seeing little things on YouTube which were like subliminal advertising. It had been going on for a long time: that thing about “you will own nothing and you will be happy”. ‘And I thought, “What’s that mean?” And bit by bit, I put a rough kind of jigsaw puzzle together. And that made me even more resolute’. Clapton explained he stopped watching the news due to the “one-way traffic about following orders and obedience”.

clap.JPG

OliviaD

Position of Powder? Like Freeway Ricky Ross in the early 80's?

You won't see anyone "speaking out" in the Mass Satanic Media. If you haven't realized it yet, it's basically scripted like pro wrestling. If you look at the owners (Ted Turner owns CNN, for example), they are fully on board with the pandemic lie, and ultimately, population reduction and trans humanism. The only people you would see "speaking out" will usually be labeled "Crazy Anti-Vaxxer" or "Proponent of Pseudoscience" or whatever. Maybe you'll see a handful of segments on Fox, but that's about it. The MSM is scripted and rigged, and controlled by people/forces that hate humanity.
Mass Satanic Media :)

Xin

Unsurprisingly, Andrew Tate knows what's going on (he's not completely awake but he's close):

View: https://youtu.be/UN3cuFRA0fI

He broke character a few times. He's provocative but what he spoke about the great reset and covid a few times in podcasts and he's well aware of what's going on with WEF, Klaus, fake meat, digital currency and AI hence why he's encouraging people to get multiple passport and to have multiple stream of income.

He posted this video 8 months ago explaining what the great reset is.

View: https://youtu.be/w64pcxL2Mlw

JamesGatz

He broke character a few times. He's provocative but what he spoke about the great reset and covid a few times in podcasts and he's well aware of what's going on with WEF, Klaus, fake meat, digital currency and AI hence why he's encouraging people to get multiple passport and to have multiple stream of income.

Yea - what I'm concerned about it is he says he "thinks Elon Musk is a genuine/good guy"

he understands their goals but I don't believe he grasps the scope of all the people/organizations that are in on it - I respect what Tate is doing though

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Yea - what I'm concerned about it is he says he "thinks Elon Musk is a genuine/good guy"

he understands their goals but I don't believe he grasps the scope of all the people/organizations that are in on it - I respect what Tate is doing though
have you got any proof for your claim that Musk or Brand are controlled opposition?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

i like Andrew, no matter how controversial he is regarding women, he's smart as fu ck as well as conscious

JamesGatz

have you got any proof for your claim that Musk or Brand are controlled opposition?
Proof? What would I need to pull up to prove it? The elitists don't make it easy to get "proof" their opposition guy belongs to them

Brand is a 33rd degree Freemason and he flaunts it everywhere because he's a con-artist rat that enjoys seeing people suffer - so many of his talking points are elitist talking points - I don't even know where to begin with that rat

He even looks like a rat and talks like a rat too so no surprise he has the behavior of a rat

Musk is pretty high up in the hierarchy - Committee of 300 at the very least - He's a sneaky, conniving rat and his entire family starting from his grandfather is associated with the Technocratic agenda being pushed

Musk is also a rat and unsurprisingly he looks and talks like a stuttering rat as well

there is a 0% chance that Musk or Brand are genuine people - they are actors serving their puppetmasters - I got a whole list of these actors that are in on it too

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Proof? What would I need to pull up to prove it? The elitists don't make it easy to get "proof" their opposition guy belongs to them

Brand is a 33rd degree Freemason and he flaunts it everywhere because he's a con-artist rat that enjoys seeing people suffer - so many of his talking points are elitist talking points - I don't even know where to begin with that rat

He even looks like a rat and talks like a rat too so no surprise he has the behavior of a rat

Musk is pretty high up in the hierarchy - Committee of 300 at the very least - He's a sneaky, conniving rat and his entire family starting from his grandfather is associated with the Technocratic agenda being pushed

Musk is also a rat and unsurprisingly he looks and talks like a stuttering rat as well

there is a 0% chance that Musk or Brand are genuine people - they are actors serving their puppetmasters - I got a whole list of these actors that are in on it too
You seem to be very sure of what you think of them, i get what your saying that he looks like rat, but mate i look like rat my selve when i laugh, its just we got different facual expressions when we smile, not everybodys laughing face look sexy lol.

They only logical explanation i can come up with is that elites are so comfortable in succeding with their plans, that they dont mind having some of their own agents spreading awearness and open some peoples eyes. Another idea is that you are just very cynical.

JamesGatz

You seem to be very sure of what you think of them,
Yep - I have lists of thousands of people and organizations who are in on it and who people on this forum "wouldn't believe" that they're all in on the same plan

View: https://youtu.be/eG9i7d8yfKQ

this a short vid that scratches the surface - Jim Carrey states that all the Late Night Hosts are in on it and many are Government Intelligence - same story with the rest of musical artists and celebs - his GF dies under mysterious circumstances right after this aired btw

People on this forum really want to believe "theres no way they can control everything" - MATE they have too - they have to control the narratives at ALL times - Nearly everyone in the public eye is compromised/intelligence operative and I have so much proof its bulging out my eyeballs

Elon Musks grandaddy was literally the head of Canada's Technocratic agenda, he has associations with Ghislaine Maxwell, ALL of his companies serve elitists agenda, and the list goes on - this man is the definition of a elitist rat but he's more cunning/sneaky than the likes of Gates

Brand is the same story - he used to have the number 33 all over his YT channel and even has it tattooed on his wrist - he dates the family of literal council of 13 members and the things he advocates for on YT Are all elitists talking points - "World Peace", "go vegan", "legalize drugs", wow Russel what a coincidence half the stuff that comes out of this dudes mouth is an elitist talking point - He's a sneaky rat who's job is to keep people complacent - he doesn't give a rat's a** about any of the peons

They only logical explanation i can come up with is that elites are so comfortable in succeding with their plans, that they dont mind having some of their own agents spreading awearness and open some peoples eyes. Another idea is that you are just very cynical.
Exactly - thats how they are - they brag about all the evil sh** they're doing

i'm not cynical at all I could make an entire thread exposing thousands of people from actors, podcasters, news reporters, mayors/governors - all solid proof that they're in on it

I'm not trying to attract unwanted attention to myself though but its all out there in the internet for anyone who really wanted to know

Z

Zsazsa

Robert De Niro is/was opposed to vaccines. I don't know if he still is because when he was endorsing that documentary about vaccines, The Powers were putting pressure on him to repent.

This was very early on:

DNr.png

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals