Is There Really A Huge, Unmet Market Demand For High Quality T3 Meds?

youngandold

Ain't Pfizer 5 mcg Cytomel the Holy Grail in health?
Is there a shortage for it?

Or is it that the doctors aren't prescribing it?
So the perceived shortage is really for self-prescribed T3 meds that can be bought online without a prescription, yet good quality?

M

marikay

I think the problem is indeed finding a doctor (within reason financially speaking) who will proscribe Cytomel. So many of us turned to Mexico for the Cynomel, which we are now in mourning for. :)

jaguar43

Ain't Pfizer 5 mcg Cytomel the Holy Grail in health?
Is there a shortage for it?

Or is it that the doctors aren't prescribing it?
So the perceived shortage is really for self-prescribed T3 meds that can be bought online without a prescription, yet good quality?

Cynomel and Cynoplus was the go to brand for thyroid products. Some people believe it was more potent than Pfizer. The so call "shortage" doesn't imply lack of supply. Rather it implies the lack of the best t3 product known. The commotion people are making are for goods reasons. It's hard to to explain if you have never taken cynomel or cynoplus.

Personally I wouldn't even try to get t3 from a doctor. but I think you are right, I don't think they are prescribing it and I don't think they will.

jaguar43

I think the problem is indeed finding a doctor (within reason financially speaking) who will proscribe Cytomel. So many of us turned to Mexico for the Cynomel, which we are now in mourning for. :)

I don't think Cynomel or Cynoplus is coming back. One of the problems with Grossman labs is the lack of transparency. They are extremely secretive about their products and business. I think someone tried to get the ingredients to Cynomel to see if it had harmful excipients. They replied that it would compromised their formula. I have been calling them for two years about cynomel. And they continued with the same line that they cannot say why it's been removed and it's a private manner or whatever. And I was speaking in spanish, so their was no language barrier. I have seen comments from mexican citizens complaining about the same thing.

M

marikay

I don't think Cynomel or Cynoplus is coming back. One of the problems with Grossman labs is the lack of transparency. They are extremely secretive about their products and business. I think someone tried to get the ingredients to Cynomel to see if it had harmful excipients. They replied that it would compromised their formula. I have been calling them for two years about cynomel. And they continued with the same line that they cannot say why it's been removed and it's a private manner or whatever. And I was speaking in spanish, so their was no language barrier. I have seen comments from mexican citizens complaining about the same thing.

I agree that it (Cynomel and Cynoplus) is probably not coming back. And that's why I'm in mourning; :)

inb4 people say it's not as good as the old one :cool

burtlancast

What about Tiromel?
It's still available from Turkey.

DarkSide

We have the new Cynomel from Grossman in stock!
This is stated on the site of my online Pharmacy

http://www.rxmexicoonline.com

I have no had it sent to me though, I saw it a week ago on the site.

Don't bother, It's fake. This is the same website that stole money from hundreds of people when Cynomel disappeared 2 years ago. And they claim they are financing its production now, so it's made in somebody's toilet.

leethom

Don't bother, It's fake. This is the same website that stole money from hundreds of people when Cynomel disappeared 2 years ago. And they claim they are financing its production now, so it's made in somebody's toilet.
Can you show me where they have stated that they are financing its production? Could anyone else confirm if people lost money 2 years ago from this company? If the company is not trustworthy then I shall have to think what to do.

@jag2594

so until now listed ingredients excipeints?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals