Is there hope for an infected tooth?

cdg

xborg

When I had a root infection following repair of a cracked tooth, I knocked it out in two days (all symptoms gone in one day) using chlorine dioxide (MMS or CDS forms). To use MMS for this case I put one activated drop in a small test tube or 5ml bottle and held the opening over the tooth so the gas bathed it. Just a couple of minutes at a time, 3-4 times over the course of the day. ClO2 penetrates tissues deeply and wipes out infection very fast. You could also use the CDS form as a liquid tooth rinse. The MMS liquid form should not be used on teeth directly because of the acid activator.

I have used different forms of ClO2 for a variety of things in various ways over the last 17 years with perfect results.

Last edited:

AlaskaJono

My dentist said I have to get the tooth out, it’s infected and there’s no hope for it. So I came to ask all you wonderful people - is there really no hope for it? Is there something I can do to heal it?

In the pic you can see the infected black area under the root.
View attachment 37983
I had a similar situation 9 months ago. After a few months of pain and no ‘natural treatment ‘ i did had much effect, it Turns out my tooth had a hairline crack and had to be pulled. No implants are possible at the site anyway. ;-( (amd no money for that also!)
Cheaper than a root canal. I had 2 rounds of Antibiotics, once over the holidays (Xmas etc) and it was Amoxicillin and another one - anaerobic - metronidazole ... helped heaps. If you can save it great, if you cant, then you cant. This was the first time in over 12 years I had anti biotics. So not a casual user. Hope the alternatives mentioned work. Also clove oil for infection/ pain on gums. Let us know how it goes.

Sitaruîm

Before 2019, I was getting an average of one tooth pulled per year, starting in 2012, due to advanced periodontal disease involving most of my teeth. In 2019 I discovered SSKI and have not lost a single tooth since. Occasionally, I will get the beginnings of a gingival abscess, and a few days of topical SSKI application and oral supplementation resolves them without fail.
How do you apply the SSKI?

Art Vandelay

I've been in this position and ended up getting my tooth pulled after waiting way too long and trying all sorts of nonsense to "heal" it.

I think it's highly unreasonable to believe that a tooth in your state(periapical abscess and enamel/dentin loss) can be saved and delaying any treatment could be putting your health at risk. It's also quite taxing psychologically.

All the best.

Jam

How do you apply the SSKI?
If it's a bottom tooth you can just drop some directly on the tooth/gums with the eyedropper. For an upper tooth, mix with some coconut oil.

GreekDemiGod

I personally think that eating too often and frequent snacking are a net negative habit for dental health, the more the tooth enamel gets exposed to food, the less time it has to recover.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I use this one. Whole Foods Sells the Factor 16+ in a glass jar. I buy that one, but is the same as this one:

Wedderspoon Raw Premium Manuka Honey, KFactor 16, 17.6 Oz, Genuine New Zealand Honey, Traceable from Our Hives to Your Home https://a.co/d/dMNih2F
I think I saw that one in Publix, gonna check it out. Thank you! :hattip

Healthseeker

I doubt you will be able to heal it. But try to anyways the bone is denser towards the molars so the infection should be limited to that tooth even if you wait. Try to do things that will stimulate circulation and/or pull the yucky fluids out and let fresh blood and lymph get to it. These things usually abscess so that will be fun.

Before 2019, I was getting an average of one tooth pulled per year, starting in 2012, due to advanced periodontal disease involving most of my teeth. In 2019 I discovered SSKI and have not lost a single tooth since. Occasionally, I will get the beginnings of a gingival abscess, and a few days of topical SSKI application and oral supplementation resolves them without fail.

My husband was told to get a root canal by both the dentist and oral surgeon. First, he took a round of amoxicillin from the dentist. He also started rinsing a few times a day with a homemade mixture of xylitol(one teaspoon) and warmish water. Occasionally/seldom he'd rub vitamin d directly on the tooth. The pain went away so he kept delaying the root canal(just didn't want to do it). I was getting worried that it would cause deeper issues so I encouraged him to have someone look at it again. He went to the dentist about 2 months later. She changed her mind and said don't get one. We're just knocking on wood for him.

I wish I could tell you exactly what she said but he wasn't super clear about that. Anyway, good luck with it. My suspicion is that the xylitol was the most helpful factor for healing long term.

FYI: Pregnancy wise I can't confirm safety of any substance. Just double check.

im doing this xylitol. I will add this SSKI and oil pulling will experiment using sesame oil / extra virgin olive oil. Also manuka honey / raw local honey.

@yerrag
@Rinse & rePeat

im doing this xylitol. I will add this SSKI and oil pulling will experiment using sesame oil / extra virgin olive oil. Also manuka honey / raw local honey.

@yerrag
@Rinse & rePeat
I don’t know a thing about xylitol for teeth, but Manuka and oil pulling is amazing for inflamed gums and tooth issues. Eliminating grains or REALLY upping calcium, vitamin K1 and vitamin D from sunshine and foods is necessary for reversing damage to teeth. My teeth, years ago, use to be transparent, where the roots could be seen, when I went paleo and cut out all dairy for years and ate nuts. Now, purposely eating for my teeth sake they are solid and white again.

David PS

Artemisinin is a herb that might help with the infection. It might be best to make certain that you have adequate zinc in your diet. I suspect the Artemisinin acts as an ionophore and allows the dietary Zinc into the abscess' bacteria and it kills the bacteria off over time. Be patient and give it 7-10 days like one would do if prescribed an antibiotic.

ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY OF ARTEMISIA SPECIES AGAINST CLINICALLY ISOLATED STREPTOCOCCUS MUTANS

Last edited:
OP
vickypicky

vickypicky

TOOTH UPDATE:

I ended up getting the tooth pulled but so much of the advice on here really helped with pain. I was able to be completely pain free (expect for the tenderness of the infection when I pressed on my jaw).

@Rinse & rePeat - thank you so much for the amazing advice - manukah honey really helped! @Art Vandelay, @Healthseeker 1 thank you for the reality check!

What my tooth looked like after it got pulled. My dentist said that my body tried to enclose the infection by developing a cyst around it. So crazy!!

4C081ECC-0EF6-4210-8C47-CDF3C1E32C45.jpeg

It was jelly like at the end and looks like it raptured on the way out as it had a hole on the side of it.

What helped me be pain free:

- Water flossing every night with a few drops of Lugol’s iodone in the water tank.

- Coconut Oil pulling with “On Guard” blend (similar to thieves blend) the nutiva squeezable coconut oil pouches are the best!!

- about 120g of Asprin from Heath Natura daily

- daily 1 tsp manuka honey

- 5 Shilajit tablets every day (also topically right near the tooth infection)

I hope this is helpful for anyone who’s trying to control pain before they can see a doc like it did for me!

TOOTH UPDATE:

I ended up getting the tooth pulled but so much of the advice on here really helped with pain. I was able to be completely pain free (expect for the tenderness of the infection when I pressed on my jaw).

@Rinse & rePeat - thank you so much for the amazing advice - manukah honey really helped! @Art Vandelay, @Healthseeker 1 thank you for the reality check!

What my tooth looked like after it got pulled. My dentist said that my body tried to enclose the infection by developing a cyst around it. So crazy!!

View attachment 41089

It was jelly like at the end and looks like it raptured on the way out as it had a hole on the side of it.

What helped me be pain free:

- Water flossing every night with a few drops of Lugol’s iodone in the water tank.

- Coconut Oil pulling with “On Guard” blend (similar to thieves blend) the nutiva squeezable coconut oil pouches are the best!!

- about 120g of Asprin from Heath Natura daily

- daily 1 tsp manuka honey

- 5 Shilajit tablets every day (also topically right near the tooth infection)

I hope this is helpful for anyone who’s trying to control pain before they can see a doc like it did for me!
Wow! I love hearing results and the pic is incredible! How interesting to SEE what the body does to protect itself! You are so awesome to think to get a picture for us!

When I had a root infection following repair of a cracked tooth, I knocked it out in two days (all symptoms gone in one day) using chlorine dioxide (MMS or CDS forms). To use MMS for this case I put one activated drop in a small test tube or 5ml bottle and held the opening over the tooth so the gas bathed it. Just a couple of minutes at a time, 3-4 times over the course of the day. ClO2 penetrates tissues deeply and wipes out infection very fast. You could also use the CDS form as a liquid tooth rinse. The MMS liquid form should not be used on teeth directly because of the acid activator.

I have used different forms of ClO2 for a variety of things in various ways over the last 17 years with perfect results.

after i read your post i search about chlorine dioxide and its broad use and specific.

so do i need to buy the activated kind ?

Activated Versus Stabilized
Some products use the term “stabilized” or “naturally activated” chlorine dioxide. However, this is not true activated chlorine dioxide and does not give the full benefits of chlorine dioxide. The compound “stabilized” or “naturally activated” chlorine dioxide is in fact sodium chlorite, a salt.

True chlorine dioxide, which is a gas, requires mixing a basic salt solution with an acid. This gives off the chlorine dioxide gas. This is the reason OraCare comes in a two-bottle system and must be mixed before each use. The stabilized compound is not the same as chlorine dioxide, nor does it have the same oxidizing properties. The oxidizing potential is much lower, and the compound is far less useful as a product in general. Sodium chlorite has some benefits but nowhere near those of activated chlorine dioxide; specifically, it does not kill viruses

yerrag

@yerrag
this one the one i quoted by @xborg

how does one use this activated chlorine dioxide, Looks complicated?
You should be using stabilized chlorine dioxide, which really is a fancy name for alkaline MMS, which really is a fancy name for a sodium chlorite solution where the drops used have a 22.4% concentration.

I would put 3 drops ( based on 15 drops/ml) of this solution in about an eight of a cup of water (30ml) and swish it in my mouth for as long as I can. The sodium chlorite will react with the acid present from the tooth infection, and chlorine dioxide will be produced from this reaction. This will effectively kill the microbes and stop the infection from spreading.

I have bought prepared solutions called stabilized chlorine dioxide which is basically a dilution of the 22.4% sodium chlorite, but how much of a dilution it is is anyone's guess. So not knowing whether it is a uselessly overdiluted product or not, I consider it a waste of money.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals