Is There Anything That Can Be Done For Pancreatic Cancer?

UltraSuperior

Somebody dear to me was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. First they found cystadenomas which were classed as non dangerous with the risk of degeneration initially. And in June they found a Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm. Then they did a surgical resection recently and they have to go in for chemotherapy.

Is there anything that can be done in terms of diet to help? I am going to dedicate my life to helping this person full time because I need them to be healthy again. I won't let them die. Are there any resources, guidelines or anything I could do? I will be moving in with them and preparing food for them, taking care of their needs and basically dedicating my life so they can get healthy again.

Last edited:

Regina

Somebody dear to me was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. First they found cystadenomas which were classed as non dangerous with the risk of degeneration initially. And June they found a Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm. Then they did a surgical recently and they have to go in for chemotherapy.

Is there anything that can be done in terms of diet to help? I am going to dedicate my life to helping this person full time because I need them to be healthy again. I won't let them die. Are there any resources, guidelines or anything I could do? I will be moving in with them and preparing food for them, taking care of their needs and basically dedicating my life so they can get healthy again.
I think endotoxin:
Pancreatic Cancer Driven By Bacteria/endotoxin; Antibiotics Can Prevent/treat

and would abx and ketotifen and niacinamide

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
UltraSuperior

UltraSuperior

I think endotoxin:
Pancreatic Cancer Driven By Bacteria/endotoxin; Antibiotics Can Prevent/treat

and would abx and ketotifen and niacinamide

Thank you guys, I made a few spelling mistakes in the OP which I have corrected. I'm just panicking a bit right now with the news and trying to find a cure. I will look into these sources. @Regina what is "abx"?

Hugh Johnson

Also, aspirin, maintain high body temp (37,7 C), hydrogenated coconut oil, and baking soda, and buteyko breathing.

Progesterone and thyroid T3 might also help. But at least do the stuff haidut said.

Somebody dear to me was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. First they found cystadenomas which were classed as non dangerous with the risk of degeneration initially. And in June they found a Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm. Then they did a surgical resection recently and they have to go in for chemotherapy.

Important Keyword to screen for successes, "Reversal"

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=de&as_sdt=0,5&q=reversal+pancreatic+cancer&btnG=

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=de&as_sdt=0,5&q=ketogenic+diet+pancreatic+cancer&btnG=

Inaut

I’m riding the terpene train these days. I think d limonene has some effect on the pancreas (and cancer in general). I also think that turpentine (pine essential oil) has been used by people for various things including cancers. It is antibiotic amongst other things. Again, no studies for it (haven’t looked) but it’s worth looking in to. Stay positive as miracles can and do happen everyday @UltraSuperior . My prayers for your loved one .

Regina

Thank you guys, I made a few spelling mistakes in the OP which I have corrected. I'm just panicking a bit right now with the news and trying to find a cure. I will look into these sources. @Regina what is "abx"?
abx = antibiotics.
I would follow haidut on this:
Tetracyclines (and A Few Other Antibiotics) As A Cure For Cancer
The ketotifen I have for my dog are 1 mg little blue tablets. I think 1mg -4mg.
In haidut's link, he also mentions methylene blue. And what Hugh Johnson said above too.

burtlancast

Last edited:

Recoen

Have they had their glucagon and insulin measured?

Attachments

• 34A0C6EE-6018-4208-8367-E5ED48740E12.jpeg
    34A0C6EE-6018-4208-8367-E5ED48740E12.jpeg
    563.6 KB · Views: 32

Wilfrid

Vitamin K rich foods, cooked organic peeled apples, Ray’s carrot salad, cooked shredded bamboo shoots, long time cooked white button mushrooms and any very high quality unfortified ( and grown on sugar beet molasses rather than grains ) Brewer’s yeast can surely help.
Regularly ( for almost every seasonal changes ) checking for both TRH and TSH is important.
Do you know if your relative currently salivate normally ( any dry mouth feeling or rather does he/she salivate a lot while sleeping ) ?

edit: I forgot to mention that GABA is important too, as proper functioning of it helps regulate the relationship between the exocrine and endocrine pancreas.
Sprouted, fermented and well cooked grains like oats, wheat and barley are good dietary sources of GABA. Plus, sprouted and ideally fermented as well ( much like the sourdough process, or long leavening yeast process for the white version of the grain ) grains like ( whole ) wheat ( or spelt, kamut or einkorn ) are also very bowel protective due to their high intrinsic insoluble fiber content. It can be time consuming to make such kind of grains preparation, commercially ( at least in some kind of U.E countries ) there is a german patented process available called « Goldkeimlingen » to ensures that the product you buy is correctly proceed.
Here is the picture of this kind of bread made with the above process: Pural E'sener Dinkelbrot demeter 500g

Last edited:

ddjd

im sure i saw a thread from haidut about the antihistamine ketotifen being good for the pancreas

Can we please get a detailed description of dietary habits?
Somewhat related, the business leader Steve Jobs had this condition too, and he experimented with fasting and presumably low fat fruitarianism long before disease onset. The actor that played him in a hollywood movie, Ashton Kutcher "method acted" in preparation of the role and simulated dietary habits, and got pancreatitis from it. Maybe there is useable knowledge in this little story?

Apple

“So, I started just drinking carrot juice nonstop all day long,” Kutcher told . And then he got into the hospital ...

Ania

@haidut, wouldn't your CortiNon be helpful? It proved to be so effective in other kind of cancer in the study on mice.

Vinny

“So, I started just drinking carrot juice nonstop all day long,” Kutcher told . And then he got into the hospital ...
Very interesting. I knew Mr Jobs followed through all his life a weird vegan diet and I was suspecting that's why he got in pancreatic trouble, but I hadn't heard the Kutcher story. Finally everything came into place.

Vinny

Can we please get a detailed description of dietary habits?
Yep.
So often people ask for advice /help never mentioning such simple things, like what's their diet like, do they booze, do they take prescription drugs, etc.

Barry

I assume all of this advice is on top of the foundational advice of Dr. Peat, which I may summarize as strict avoidance of PUFA, at least a 1/2 gallon of low-fat milk each day, a quart of OJ, a daily carrot salad, lots of coffee, and liver once a week. And then a focus on increasing calcium phosphate ratio, and increased gelatin.