Is There Any Way To Get Cadmium Out Of The Brain?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I have used a metal detox that helped clear my brain fog a few years ago. It was the 'Advanced Detox Formula' by Advanced Bionutritionals. They don't offer this particular formula anymore. The list of ingredients per serving size of 2 tablets:

Vit. C 500 mg
Cit. E 50IU
Calcium (as tricalcium Phospahte) 246 mg
Phospherous 123 mcg
Selenium 100mcg
Alpah Lipoic acid 150 mg
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 500 mg
DL-Methionine 25 mg
Malic acid 25 mg
Garlic 150mg
Milk Thistle fruit, dried extract, min. 80% silymarin 200mg

I noticed a strange, mildly irritating effect but not too bad I would say. Then over the course of maybe two months I notice a significantly increase in mental clarity. I was very happy about the results and it stayed! Another metal detox is open cell chlorella, which I may have used in conjunction with the Advanced Detox Formula.

Be careful with EDTA, there is a medical study that showed that the brain's protein has a higher affinity to mercury than EDTA. So EDTA can mobilize mercury and then dump it into the brain:

HgEDTA complex inhibits GTP interactions with the E-site of brain beta-tubulin. - PubMed - NCBI

To add to this, I had known an elderly couple, they underwent mercury detox at a clinic here in Reno many years ago. I am not sure what preceded whether the husband had already onset of Parkinson's or if these symptoms developed after the chelation therapy. When I became befriended with them in 1993, he already had Parkinson's and later he passed away after developing cancer. His wife developed Alzheimer's a few years after his passing. Not saying that the cancer was caused by the chelation therapy! But if this therapy was based on EDTA, it may have been responsible for Parkinson's and/or Alzheimer's in this couple. Is this too far stretched?

Last edited:

fradon

Any thoughts?

cilantro could help

dr wilson says cadium is older metal and to replace with new metals like zinc and selenium from foods not supplements as these metals can also build up in the brain and be toxic like cadmium and mercury

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals