Is there any truth to inheriting your mothers fathers hair?

EmperorOfMan

Could it be that the NLPR3 gene that was discussed in an earlier thread is passed down to you from your mothers father?

OP
EmperorOfMan

EmperorOfMan

Oh btw im seeing decent results from postural work. My right shoulder impingement is improving significantly, although i think its only about 45% healed. It currently is the root of the tension in my body, which includes an internally rotated groin and back (right side). I have seen some miniaturized hairs return to terminal status, as they have regained their darker pigmentation.

lucid&alive

Oh btw im seeing decent results from postural work. My right shoulder impingement is improving significantly, although i think its only about 45% healed. It currently is the root of the tension in my body, which includes an internally rotated groin and back (right side). I have seen some miniaturized hairs return to terminal status, as they have regained their darker pigmentation.
What poastural word are you doing? Is it Esther Gokhale? I've been following her methods and I haven't noticed any hair growth but it has helped me immensely in how I feel.

OP
EmperorOfMan

EmperorOfMan

What poastural word are you doing? Is it Esther Gokhale? I've been following her methods and I haven't noticed any hair growth but it has helped me immensely in how I feel.
I havent been following any paticular protocol or anything like that. I actually think that following a specific method may be counter productive for a lot of people.For my shoulder impingement i have been doing different variations of the childs pose, as well as other stretches i have made up along the way, utilizing door frames and pullup bars. I actually didnt start making significant progress until i started creating my own stretches, as the basic poses and stretches people are instructed to do often dont hit the angles necessary to fully release a muscle. The best thing ive done for myself in this journey so far, is learning to follow my intuition and feel my body, creating stretches specific to my issue. All this being said my hair loss is pretty mild, and seems to be limited to a mechanical issue for now, as only my left temple is receding, thus coinciding with my shoulder impingement and back/neck tension.

BodhiBlues

I think there is some truth to it, but not always. I look exactly like my Grandfather did when he was younger with exactly the same hair type, whereas my half brother gets his hair from his Dad's side of the family.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals