Is there a way to 'supplement' cholesterol? Instead of eating so many eggs and liver

AnonE

As the title says... it's really hard to google 'cholesterol supplement' because you'll get everything trying to lower it.

For times when one does not want to consume so many eggs or other foods that give good dietary cholesterol, is there a way to 'supplement' this good stuff?

youngsinatra

I was thinking about this, too. I could not find providers that sell to private people.

I have heard @Razvan talking about eating brain, as it contains a LOT of cholesterol. If I remember correctly, he also took T3 and vitamin A to improve steroidogenesis from the ingested cholesterol.

Ell

As the title says... it's really hard to google 'cholesterol supplement' because you'll get everything trying to lower it.

For times when one does not want to consume so many eggs or other foods that give good dietary cholesterol, is there a way to 'supplement' this good stuff?
Brains. Bovine or whatever. Isn't the brain like, 20% by weight of cholesterol ? We make a bone broth from neck and tail bones so it is loaded with neural stuff, thats probably a good option. Toss a brain in your soup. :)

youngsinatra

Mad Cow Disease | Michigan Medicine

"People cannot get mad cow disease. But in rare cases they may get a human form of mad cow disease called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD), which is fatal. This can happen if you eat nerve tissue (the brain and spinal cord) of cattle that were infected with mad cow disease."

Is this something to be concerned about regarding brain consumption?

Michael Mohn

Sheep brain should be safer than cow brain. I eat brain from time to time. After washing and removing the outer skin layer l freeze it and drop it in a milk shake. Eggy flavours. Very rich texture.

Ell

Sheep brain should be safer than cow brain. I eat brain from time to time. After washing and removing the outer skin layer l freeze it and drop it in a milk shake. Eggy flavours. Very rich texture.
Cool. That's powerful stuff. I reckon it could be dessicated and made into a powder too.

baccheion

Would this require higher amounts of vitamin K2 MK-4 in order to denature endotoxin (intestinal alkaline phosphatase) and protect LDL particles in serum? Gym every other day to ensure consistent/regular uptake? DHEA + melatonin/progesterone?

Michael Mohn

Cool. That's powerful stuff. I reckon it could be dessicated and made into a powder too.
Peat said that desiccated liver is problematic due to oxidization of cholesterol. I think that would apply to brain too, as it should for cooking cholesterol rich foods. Peat said he wouldn't eat brain, probably due to pufa I guess but when I had no access to pregnenolone I tried brain because it contains good amounts of (allo-)pregnenolone and it is relaxing/nerve strengthening.

tankasnowgod

Um, did you bother looking at the headers in this forum?
No.
is the concrete correct answer
There's literally a link on this page that proves this comment wrong.

Ben.

I think he talks about this:

Unbenannt.png

1631908388976.png

Dr. B

"People cannot get mad cow disease. But in rare cases they may get a human form of mad cow disease called variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD), which is fatal. This can happen if you eat nerve tissue (the brain and spinal cord) of cattle that were infected with mad cow disease."

mate ancestral supplements sells freeze dried brain powder from new zealand cows... probably safer than getting any brain here in the US even organic ones. six 500mg capsules of his brain product equate to 1oz of fresh beef brain, raw. if cholesterol is 20% of brain weight that means even a 500mg capsule would have 100mg cholesterol if not more since its the equivalent to 1oz raw brain when you have 6 capsules... 1oz is 28grams right, 20% of that is huge, thats 5.6 grams cholesterol in just one ounce of brain? @Razvan mate is it true 20% of brain weight is cholesterol
Sorry what are you referring to exactly?
good stuff its the only site ive seen selling cholesterol powder. Amazon doesnt sell it, try searching it there and youll get nonsense cholesterol lowering supplements

@tankasnowgod how does the cholesterol powder smell and taste, is it oxidized? hope it doesnt taste like bolls

Would this require higher amounts of vitamin K2 MK-4 in order to denature endotoxin (intestinal alkaline phosphatase) and protect LDL particles in serum? Gym every other day to ensure consistent/regular uptake? DHEA + melatonin/progesterone?

why are those things and vitamin k2 needed for cholesterol supplementation?

Peat said that desiccated liver is problematic due to oxidization of cholesterol. I think that would apply to brain too, as it should for cooking cholesterol rich foods. Peat said he wouldn't eat brain, probably due to pufa I guess but when I had no access to pregnenolone I tried brain because it contains good amounts of (allo-)pregnenolone and it is relaxing/nerve strengthening.
i saw Peat say it but doesnt he cook all his meats and he heats his milk too so isnt it all oxidized mate

baccheion

mate ancestral supplements sells freeze dried brain powder from new zealand cows... probably safer than getting any brain here in the US even organic ones. six 500mg capsules of his brain product equate to 1oz of fresh beef brain, raw. if cholesterol is 20% of brain weight that means even a 500mg capsule would have 100mg cholesterol if not more since its the equivalent to 1oz raw brain when you have 6 capsules... 1oz is 28grams right, 20% of that is huge, thats 5.6 grams cholesterol in just one ounce of brain? @Razvan mate is it true 20% of brain weight is cholesterol

good stuff its the only site ive seen selling cholesterol powder. Amazon doesnt sell it, try searching it there and youll get nonsense cholesterol lowering supplements

@tankasnowgod how does the cholesterol powder smell and taste, is it oxidized? hope it doesnt taste like bolls

why are those things and vitamin k2 needed for cholesterol supplementation?

i saw Peat say it but doesnt he cook all his meats and he heats his milk too so isnt it all oxidized mate
Cholesterol is said to drag in endotoxin leading to inflammation. HIIT and/or lifting increases T3, uptaking cholesterol.

Vitamin K2 MK-4 increases intestinal alkaline phosphatase, protects cholesterol particles, activates osteocalcin to help against calcification, lowers bacteria count, etc.

Melatonin and DHEA being up together blunts immune response that blocks uptake of cholesterol.

Something like that..

Michael Mohn

Mad cow disease was never detected in the US. Only in the EU, probably due to feeding cows animal flour, soy and I suspect sunshine depriviation playes a role as farmers started in the 80s to build big climatised barnes for livestock instead of letting the animals roam outside. Creutzfeldt Jakob disease is a super rare condition.

Dr. B

Mad cow disease was never detected in the US. Only in the EU, probably due to feeding cows animal flour, soy and I suspect sunshine depriviation playes a role as farmers started in the 80s to build big climatised barnes for livestock instead of letting the animals roam outside. Creutzfeldt Jakob disease is a super rare condition.
didnt Ray release an article talking about mad cow being something related to radiation/fallout from nuclear disasters ending up on a bunch of different farms? I think supposedly the official medical mainstream narrative was that the cows were fed other cow meat, and the cannibalism led to the mad cow being created. But that cannibalism thing may be doubtful since apparently people and animals can take in blood from other people and in some cases lifespan is extended. I don't know if the cows would develop something like mad cow even if they were extremely filthy living in their own excrement? the soy feeding and lack of sunshine are often still done to cows unless their products are explicitly labelled grass fed, organic etc.

I also wonder if the A1 vs A2 protein maybe is a result of cannibalism/poor living conditions in cows causing a "mutation" known as A1... its only developed in cows, and cows were apparently all A2 milk only up till 1500 years ago. humans, sheeps, goats milk is still A2 only. Anytime something is officially labelled a "mutation" or blamed on "genetics" theres likely something else much more significant going on that is being covered up or ignored. so officially A1 protein was just a 'mutation' that occurred 1500 years ago in cows, but it actually maybe was some event that occurred then. Also apparently the holstein or certain breeds of cows had Nazi involvement in their breeding and rising popularity. The higher quality milks are considered jersey, guernsey, dutch belt, ayrshire, etc.

Also I was reading it on wikipedia a few months back and there was something mentioned about how the US narrative is mad cow was due to cows being fed other cows meat and poor living conditions while the British thought the cause was unidentified.

" The British Government enquiry took the view that the cause was not scrapie, as had originally been postulated, but was some event in the 1970s that could not be identified."

Michael Mohn

didnt Ray release an article talking about mad cow being something related to radiation/fallout from nuclear disasters ending up on a bunch of different farms? I think supposedly the official medical mainstream narrative was that the cows were fed other cow meat, and the cannibalism led to the mad cow being created. But that cannibalism thing may be doubtful since apparently people and animals can take in blood from other people and in some cases lifespan is extended. I don't know if the cows would develop something like mad cow even if they were extremely filthy living in their own excrement? the soy feeding and lack of sunshine are often still done to cows unless their products are explicitly labelled grass fed, organic etc.

I also wonder if the A1 vs A2 protein maybe is a result of cannibalism/poor living conditions in cows causing a "mutation" known as A1... its only developed in cows, and cows were apparently all A2 milk only up till 1500 years ago. humans, sheeps, goats milk is still A2 only. Anytime something is officially labelled a "mutation" or blamed on "genetics" theres likely something else much more significant going on that is being covered up or ignored. so officially A1 protein was just a 'mutation' that occurred 1500 years ago in cows, but it actually maybe was some event that occurred then. Also apparently the holstein or certain breeds of cows had Nazi involvement in their breeding and rising popularity. The higher quality milks are considered jersey, guernsey, dutch belt, ayrshire, etc.

Also I was reading it on wikipedia a few months back and there was something mentioned about how the US narrative is mad cow was due to cows being fed other cows meat and poor living conditions while the British thought the cause was unidentified.

" The British Government enquiry took the view that the cause was not scrapie, as had originally been postulated, but was some event in the 1970s that could not be identified."
I'm open to alternative explanations, including poisoning or other toxic factors like radiation. Mad cow disease only appeared in Europe and mostly in Britain. In other countries, like the US, Australia, Brazil or Argentina there was no cases. I think sunlight deficiency might play the biggest role in general health to animals who used to roam outside all day long. The chemist Udo Pollmer talked about mycotoxins in corn and how it is a big problem in animal feed. Corn production has skyrocketed in Europe as animal feed and bio ethanol production. Europe might be too humide for corn causing lots of fungal diseases and mycotoxin contamination. This would be a candidate for poisoning.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals