Is there a way to kill viral infection in brain/CNS?

DonLore

I still have some neuroinflammation almost 2 years after a viral infection (do not know if covid or else) and there is evidence that covid can infect and stay in the brain/CNS, so what would one do to finally kill off the remaining viral load in such tissue? The symptoms come and go but peating hasnt been enough to get rid of it. Also how does one strengthen the Blood-brain Barrier? Any advice is greatly appreciated

My first thought was possibly antihistamines might help...

"This medication is the antihistamine hydroxyzine. Overall, hydroxyzine may have the ability to curb inflammation in the brain and provide relief for some, if not all, of these issues. Currently, the well-known drug hydroxyzine is used as both an antiinflammatory and anti-anxiety medication."

OP
D

DonLore

My first thought was possibly antihistamines can help?

"This medication is the antihistamine hydroxyzine. Overall, hydroxyzine may have the ability to curb inflammation in the brain and provide relief for some, if not all, of these issues. Currently, the well-known drug hydroxyzine is used as both an antiinflammatory and anti-anxiety medication."

It seems to help many and lower the inflammation, but does it solve the root of the problem = kill the virus for good? I do have some hydroxyzine but I dont think it does more than help with symptoms, which of course is good but a permanent solution would be optimal. Maybe time and inflammation control is enough, but its been too long already

LLight

Maybe you can try to read about this hypothesis:
Amazon product ASIN 1496904966View: https://www.amazon.com/Stealth-Adapted-Alternative-Cellular-Activated/dp/1496904966

And dry fasting might help.

Indeed, his work includes the consideration of a certain type of viruses (he calls them "stealth adapted" viruses) which could be involved in neurological diseases (it's not necessarily the only cause though) like CFS, autism, depression or migraine.

His work tends to show that the water in question could help against these viruses and other more classical viruses like HSV. This water helps providing energy to cells which are not receiving enough from food metabolism. Cells lacking energy are more susceptible to infections by viruses. Thus, absorbing or making this water by ourselves could help against infections.

What is interesting is that water restriction has been shown to be helpful for epilepsy in some old studies and I have seen testimonies of people having more energy or beating depression with help of dry fasting.

I wonder thus if this water cannot be endogenously "produced" when water is restricted.

This is not totaly unfounded when we know that the water in question is probably similar with the "structured water" or "EZ water" popularized by Dr. Gerald Pollack. From studies I've read, the intracellular proportion of this kind of water (also called "interfacial water" IIRC) can probably be increased by osmolytes accumulation inside cells because these molecules have an influence on the behaviour of water molecules. Osmolytes are also known to accumulate in tissues in case of osmotic stress, which means that water restriction could increase osmolytes contents of cells and thus water structure.

Last edited:
OP
D

DonLore

Maybe you can try to read about this hypothesis:
Amazon product ASIN 1496904966View: https://www.amazon.com/Stealth-Adapted-Alternative-Cellular-Activated/dp/1496904966

And dry fasting might help.

Indeed, his work includes the consideration of a certain type of viruses (he calls them "stealth adapted" viruses) which could be involved in neurological diseases (it's not necessarily the only cause though) like CFS, autism, depression or migraine.

His work tends to show that the water in question could help against these viruses and other more classical viruses like HSV. This water helps providing energy to cells which are not receiving enough from food metabolism. Cells lacking energy are more susceptible to infections by viruses. Thus, absorbing or making this water by ourselves could help against infections.

What is interesting is that water restriction has been shown to be helpful for epilepsy in some old studies and I have seen testimonies of people having more energy or beating depression with help of dry fasting.

I wonder thus if this water cannot be endogenously "produced" when water is restricted.

This is not totaly unfounded when we know that the water in question is probably similar with the "structured water" or "EZ water" popularized by Dr. Gerald Pollack. From studies I've read, the intracellular proportion of this kind of water (also called "interfacial water" IIRC) can probably be increased by osmolytes accumulation inside cells because these molecules have an influence on the behaviour of water molecules. Osmolytes are also known to accumulate in tissues in case of osmotic stress, which means that water restriction could increase osmolytes contents of cells and thus water structure.
Dry fasting and avoiding liquids help me very much ! I have to try a few days with minimal liquid intake

xborg

A drop or two of frankincense oil applied to the base of the skull and/or temples and/or behind the ears.
MMS or its CDS form. Lots of info on this online. Look up Jim Humble or Andreas Kalcker.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals