Is there a way for me to consume coffee without canddia flare up?

RPWPAV

I get bad brainfog, eczema and jitteriness from drinking coffee. Suspected I have a yeast infection in my gut for a while now.
Is there a way for me to get the benefits without my candida flaring up?

mariantos

I get bad brainfog, eczema and jitteriness from drinking coffee. Suspected I have a yeast infection in my gut for a while now.
Is there a way for me to get the benefits without my candida flaring up?

Very interesting, I thought I was the only one.

I tried a lot of coffees, exceptional brands, also coffee made either classically or by filtration methods, even if both the method of preparation and the brand of coffee are different, the effect / symptoms are the same. For a while it causes me a slight onset of redness, eczema on the cheeks and it accentuates my mucus production, I also feel a little irritated after drinking coffee. With a coffee or two I notice very little irritation, immediately after 3-4 coffees the "situation" begins to become prominent. You said that candida is what causes you this, I also consider that this cursed "disease" causes me problems, which are not just one kind, unfortunately.

I am interested, just like you, in tips that can help in one way or another.

Last edited:
OP
R

RPWPAV

Very interesting, I thought I was the only one.

I tried a lot of coffees, exceptional brands, also coffee made either classically or by filtration methods, even if both the method of preparation and the brand of coffee are different, the effect / symptoms are the same. For a while it causes me a slight onset of redness, eczema on the cheeks and it accentuates my mucus production, I also feel a little irritated after drinking coffee. With a coffee or two I notice very little irritation, immediately after 3-4 coffees the "situation" begins to become prominent. You said that candida is what causes you this, I also consider that this cursed "disease" causes me problems, which are not just one kind, unfortunately.

I am interested, just like you, in tips that can help in one way or another.
Do you get a similar adverse reaction from processed sugars (cola, red bull, bread) also?

mariantos

Do you get a similar adverse reaction from processed sugars (cola, red bull, bread) also?

For bread, pasta, which I do not eat at all, cola if I drink too much, in small quantities does not cause me problems, probably helps gastric secretions somehow and so stomach acidity is an asset, I tolerate energizers quite well, if instead I drink over 1 liter and a half a day, my extremities become cold, but immediately, if I eat a few dates or drink a little milk, I warm up. There are several foods that cause me problems, however there were many more at first, I slowly began to tolerate the foods that caused me problems, because actually everything I ate caused eczema, my nose and face began to "tickle" . It is a mystery this condition, I can tell you that I have moments when it returns in force and moments when I feel in control, however I have not yet reached the stage of completely eradicating this rather enigmatic problem that has affected me, I can say, whole the body.

OP
R

RPWPAV

For bread, pasta, which I do not eat at all, cola if I drink too much, in small quantities does not cause me problems, probably helps gastric secretions somehow and so stomach acidity is an asset, I tolerate energizers quite well, if instead I drink over 1 liter and a half a day, my extremities become cold, but immediately, if I eat a few dates or drink a little milk, I warm up. There are several foods that cause me problems, however there were many more at first, I slowly began to tolerate the foods that caused me problems, because actually everything I ate caused eczema, my nose and face began to "tickle" . It is a mystery this condition, I can tell you that I have moments when it returns in force and moments when I feel in control, however I have not yet reached the stage of completely eradicating this rather enigmatic problem that has affected me, I can say, whole the body.
The only foods I tolerate 100% and which cause no flare ups have been raw meat and raw dairy for me (milk in moderation)
Cooked meat weighs heavy on me and makes me feel lethargic for hours upon eating. Starch is not an option for me at all.

mariantos

The only foods I tolerate 100% and which cause no flare ups have been raw meat and raw dairy for me (milk in moderation)
Cooked meat weighs heavy on me and makes me feel lethargic for hours upon eating. Starch is not an option for me at all.

That's what I did when I couldn't tolerate anything anymore, I focused only on turkey, chicken and rarely fish, however I noticed that I was cold and I was constipated strongly, I then adopted the "raw" style, but the constipation was also more pronounced. In the meantime, I started adding carbs, namely honey.

Honey created serious problems for me, regardless of its stage, however, it helped me to reintroduce carbohydrates in my diet, I used goat's milk so that I could start consuming milk again, which I could not tolerate until that point. Gradually I gave up goat's milk and switched to cow's milk, the first one was enough for me to get my body used to tolerating protein but also milk sugar. In too large quantities, even now milk causes me problems, anyway, before at a simple mouthful of milk my body went crazy.

I only eat meat once a week now. I eat cheese, especially parmesan, but also fresher, parmesan cheese creates few problems for me, probably because it is old, but I like it. I recommend broccoli, fennel, steamed asparagus, also if you can tolerate dates, start easily with a few. I also eat eggs, more recently only the yolk, because I discovered that the egg white was slightly allergenic, following the recommendations of the boys on the forum, I opted only for the yolk. Rice I can tolerate very little now unfortunately, before I used to eat black rice quite often.

Majority of starches also cause me problems, I can tolerate a few fruits, namely: apricots, peaches, watermelon, cherries, berries. Bananas, apples, oranges and more actually destroy me. Too bad because I have access to very good red oranges, but I don't know why my body doesn't allow them. Soups, I can eat them without problems, I also recommend you try.

I tolerate mussels, shells and other seafood exceptionally well, however I do not recommend mussels because they are rich in PUFA, only if you consume very little. Try to cook the meat in the oven, accompanied by vegetables, use onions and garlic if you like, also use olive oil if you have access to something high quality.

If you manage to consume yogurt or kefir, you can start with small amounts. I don't know how it is in your case, but I don't get along very well with classic or balsamic vinegar, it's weird that I tolerate apple cider vinegar quite well, but also kombucha. Sauerkrat stimulated me, among other things, to regain my tolerance for certain products / foods.

As I mentioned before, I can now tolerate small amounts of products that until recently, I could not even taste. Whatever it is, it's a long way, most likely the digestive system is affected quite seriously, however, I do not rule out liver, pancreas or kidney problems when faced with such dilemmas.

Tim Lundeen

You could try Robusta beans instead of Arabica, we love Cannonball Coffee: Super Strong Coffee -- sometimes available on Amazon, but they ship worldwide. Arabica has some oils not present in Robusta.

You could also try taking 500mg Lysine dissolved in 8 oz water 30 minutes before the coffee; this suppresses candida and viruses.

Perry Staltic

Whenever I start feeling jittery and weird from drinking coffee, I revert to swishing and spitting it out to get the taste, or micro-sipping that takes hours to consume one cup.

mariantos

You could try Robusta beans instead of Arabica, we love Cannonball Coffee: Super Strong Coffee -- sometimes available on Amazon, but they ship worldwide. Arabica has some oils not present in Robusta.

You could also try taking 500mg Lysine dissolved in 8 oz water 30 minutes before the coffee; this suppresses candida and viruses.

I used Bourbon, Dinzler, Angola, Pellini, Lavazza mainly robusto, it is the same result with any brand of coffee I have tried in my case and I have tried enough, the same result is with decaffeinated coffee, which has a very low content of caffeine, because initially I thought it might be caffeine that causes my discomfort, but by using caffeine-free coffee but also energizers I proved the opposite!

Since the operator encounters problems of the same nature as mine, I doubt that the type of coffee has any relevance, although I would be happy if his case deviated from the rule.

Lysine I haven't tried yet, thanks for the suggestion.

@Perry Staltic

I administer 300-500 mg hcl daily, plus a B complex in addition. I can say that the effects of vitamin B are extraordinary, however it does not seem to be enough for this problem, do you think I should increase the dose?

OP
R

RPWPAV

I used Bourbon, Dinzler, Angola, Pellini, Lavazza mainly robusto, it is the same result with any brand of coffee I have tried in my case and I have tried enough, the same result is with decaffeinated coffee, which has a very low content of caffeine, because initially I thought it might be caffeine that causes my discomfort, but by using caffeine-free coffee but also energizers I proved the opposite!

Since the operator encounters problems of the same nature as mine, I doubt that the type of coffee has any relevance, although I would be happy if his case deviated from the rule.

Lysine I haven't tried yet, thanks for the suggestion.

@Perry Staltic

I administer 300-500 mg hcl daily, plus a B complex in addition. I can say that the effects of vitamin B are extraordinary, however it does not seem to be enough for this problem, do you think I should increase the dose?
I have the same suspicion that the type of coffee won't make a difference. Have you ever tried caffeine tablets and benefited from it?

mariantos

I have the same suspicion that the type of coffee won't make a difference. Have you ever tried caffeine tablets and benefited from it?

I haven't tried caffeine tablets, but I know that there are guys here who have tried, maybe they will notice this thread and will guide you accordingly, the only sources of caffeine I've used, other than coffee, have been energy drinks and black tea, actually kombucha to be more precise. The problem is that I like coffee extremely much ..

Birdie

This is interesting. Ray uses instant coffee. So, isn't most instant Robusta? I wonder if he uses Robusta.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals