Is There A Safe Way To Take Klonopin Or Escitalopram?

OP
M

milk

H

Have you looked into Melanie Tonia Evans? Her work on narcissism and her “quantum healing technique” (narcissistic abuse recovery program or NARP) are pretty original in my opinion based on years of therapy, meds, diy books, etc.

I'll check it out, thank you.

OP
M

milk

But thanks a lot everyone, it feels good to have your support.

OP
M

milk

The anxiety is still pretty bad to be honest. lol

I'm about to go to sleep, but when lying in bed it tends to get worse. And I had a really strange dream last night. Damn this whole thing just sucks.

But like I said I'm praying, it's indecent to give in to despair, this sucks but I'll make it through.

OP
M

milk

Honestly I thought I was gonna die yesterday before falling asleep, my heart was beating so fast I almost passed out.

OP
M

milk

I think this is a spiritual thing. And basically it's forcing me to get closer to God, to get serious about my Christian faith, so maybe that's a good thing.

OP
M

milk

(@GutFeeling Didn't mean to be a jerk to you man, just was taken a little aback at the Ritalin recc., but Google does say it can work for anxiety.)

M

metabolizm

When anxiety gets really bad, sometimes strong medication is warranted, because unchecked stress can do a lot of damage.

5mg Diazepam works wonders for me as and when needed.

Breathing exercises can be surprisingly effective, if you’re conscientious about them.

Obviously only eat food that’s easy to digest. (Not that anything is particularly easy to digest when you’re anxious).

A bit of exercise helps me “shake things off” for a while.

SSRIs will probably help but they usually take weeks to work, and of course the side effects can be challenging.

Beta blockers are definitely worth trying.

GutFeeling

(@GutFeeling Didn't mean to be a jerk to you man, just was taken a little aback at the Ritalin recc., but Google does say it can work for anxiety.)
Lol relax
Methylphenidate always give me a self esteem boost and reduce my unwanted thoughts, at least for short term is the best agent against my depression. I suffered in the hand of narcissistic people too, probably the reason of my depression.

alywest

I think this is a spiritual thing. And basically it's forcing me to get closer to God, to get serious about my Christian faith, so maybe that's a good thing.
Definitely bag breathe when in this situation. It really works

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals