Is There A Safe Way To Reverse Cavities?

JacquelineNZ

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

That's not the kind you can ingest, the one from the hardware store will poison you.

Look for 100% pure gum spirits of turpentine.
Ok, I have no idea where to get it from, I tried 2 years ago to bring some in from a company in the usa called diamind, but then it got confiscated in customs as an explosive so will have to tey find where in nz I can get the correct thing. I was told in the hardeare store they sell the pure gum of turpentine

TheSir

If you truly have a small intestinal imbalance that causes digestive grief like bloating, excessive flatulence, skin breakouts, brain fog, joint soreness, insomnia, arthritis whenever you eat starch or milk, namely, then definitely get that cleared up by using milk first.
Thanks for the reply. My intestinal problems are limited to some white coating on tongue and slow bowel (one movement per day). Night time flatulence is also common, beginning the minute I lie down on my bed, from which it takes 30 minutes for the intestines to settle and the gas to come out.

Back in the spring I was eating mostly bananas and oranges and I would have so smooth bowel movements that I didn't even have to wipe. Considering perhaps getting back on this regimen and adding a bunch of bone broth on top of that.

JacquelineNZ

Thanks for the reply. My intestinal problems are limited to some white coating on tongue and slow bowel (one movement per day). Night time flatulence is also common, beginning the minute I lie down on my bed, from which it takes 30 minutes for the intestines to settle and the gas to come out.

Back in the spring I was eating mostly bananas and oranges and I would have so smooth bowel movements that I didn't even have to wipe. Considering perhaps getting back on this regimen and adding a bunch of bone broth on top of that.
Hey I read a book recently that indicates big candida problem and Im going through similar thing and the writer of book had similar issues and found Ray Peat info and then found what worked for him - he said loads of berries as they have something in them (feom memory its a B vitamin) and it wipes out the bad bacteria that cause the tissue to not heal in the gut. Those bacteria start in the mouth so really look at the oil swishing twice a day, berry smoothies every day and Ive heard Ray talk of flowers of sulphur for canduda. Also in the book he mentions low boron stops us holdung calcium, magnesium and resistance to the bidy being able to deal with canduda

TheSir

Hey I read a book recently that indicates big candida problem and Im going through similar thing and the writer of book had similar issues and found Ray Peat info and then found what worked for him - he said loads of berries as they have something in them (feom memory its a B vitamin) and it wipes out the bad bacteria that cause the tissue to not heal in the gut. Those bacteria start in the mouth so really look at the oil swishing twice a day, berry smoothies every day and Ive heard Ray talk of flowers of sulphur for canduda. Also in the book he mentions low boron stops us holdung calcium, magnesium and resistance to the bidy being able to deal with canduda
Interesting, were they some specific berries?

Yeah I totally know where you're coming from when you say that. I've read that other members on this forum had similar experiences in addition to myself when eating such a great surplus of fruit.

With bananas I've found that they digest closer to a starch than a fruit. If they're very brown there's supposed to be more fructose than glucose, but the nature of the banana goes well with vegetables or other similar 'fruit-vegetables' like zucchini and squash. I found that steaming those 3 together digests easier than say, eating a banana and an apple at the same time.

Anyhow, I think of bananas as a starch now and it solved a lot of the mystery around why I would struggle with them on some days and not others.

So... To say again, doing the surplus of fruit definitely helps bowel movements in all ways, I think it's safe to say... But there is a therapeutic limit to this kind of eating.

To reference the milch regimen post again, the primary mechanism by which it rehabilitates a person's health is that there are acid-forming bacteria deep in the colon which require sugar in order to live... But when we have an excess of sugar-stealing bacteria higher up in the digestive tract, the sugar is prohibited from getting that far down the line, so those acid-forming bacteria are constantly starved.

So then... As the research goes, the only two kinds of sugar which take long enough to digest in order to make it all the way to the colon are 1) lactose and 2) raw starch... Lactose takes 4x longer to digest than glucose, fructose, dextrose, etc.

I say that to emphasize the point that it's possible to get a stabilization of symptoms through predominantly fruit consumption, but until those starving bacteria in the colon are adequately fed, the intestines will quickly revert back to their state of dysbiosis if virtually any other diet is resumed.

As I type this, I remember I had an amazing result from using milk & honey enemas about 7 days into the protocol.

I originally thought about just putting milk in the colon directly and then I discovered that milk and molasses enemas are an old school nursing technique as I thumbed through this thread:

Milk and Molasses Enema

I didn't have any molasses so I used honey instead because as far as I could gather, the sugar of the molasses is a way of drawing fungus out, not really sure exactly...

But I'd warm 1 cup of milk + 2 cups of water + 1 tablespoon of honey and hold that for as long as possible, about 15 minutes the first time around.

The results were so astonishing that I did it 3 or 4 more times over the next 10 days while continuing the foundational protocol, but by the last time I had no difficulty retaining it for more than 30 minutes and it was just a milk excrement that came out, so I didn't feel the need to continue it. Just a few times was enough to drastically help. Twice I used raw milk (though pasteurized, not homogenized) which was definitely better as per expected, but conventional milk still worked just fine.

I was nervous about doing it for fear of feeding the wrong bacteria, but by this point I was at the end of the rope of stuff to try. I'm hesitant to recommend this to anyone who isn't sure if they've done all they can to first clear any other lingering fungal infestations, but it was far too therapeutic not to mention.

JacquelineNZ

Yeah I totally know where you're coming from when you say that. I've read that other members on this forum had similar experiences in addition to myself when eating such a great surplus of fruit.

With bananas I've found that they digest closer to a starch than a fruit. If they're very brown there's supposed to be more fructose than glucose, but the nature of the banana goes well with vegetables or other similar 'fruit-vegetables' like zucchini and squash. I found that steaming those 3 together digests easier than say, eating a banana and an apple at the same time.

Anyhow, I think of bananas as a starch now and it solved a lot of the mystery around why I would struggle with them on some days and not others.

So... To say again, doing the surplus of fruit definitely helps bowel movements in all ways, I think it's safe to say... But there is a therapeutic limit to this kind of eating.

To reference the milch regimen post again, the primary mechanism by which it rehabilitates a person's health is that there are acid-forming bacteria deep in the colon which require sugar in order to live... But when we have an excess of sugar-stealing bacteria higher up in the digestive tract, the sugar is prohibited from getting that far down the line, so those acid-forming bacteria are constantly starved.

So then... As the research goes, the only two kinds of sugar which take long enough to digest in order to make it all the way to the colon are 1) lactose and 2) raw starch... Lactose takes 4x longer to digest than glucose, fructose, dextrose, etc.

I say that to emphasize the point that it's possible to get a stabilization of symptoms through predominantly fruit consumption, but until those starving bacteria in the colon are adequately fed, the intestines will quickly revert back to their state of dysbiosis if virtually any other diet is resumed.

As I type this, I remember I had an amazing result from using milk & honey enemas about 7 days into the protocol.

I originally thought about just putting milk in the colon directly and then I discovered that milk and molasses enemas are an old school nursing technique as I thumbed through this thread:

Milk and Molasses Enema

I didn't have any molasses so I used honey instead because as far as I could gather, the sugar of the molasses is a way of drawing fungus out, not really sure exactly...

But I'd warm 1 cup of milk + 2 cups of water + 1 tablespoon of honey and hold that for as long as possible, about 15 minutes the first time around.

The results were so astonishing that I did it 3 or 4 more times over the next 10 days while continuing the foundational protocol, but by the last time I had no difficulty retaining it for more than 30 minutes and it was just a milk excrement that came out, so I didn't feel the need to continue it. Just a few times was enough to drastically help. Twice I used raw milk (though pasteurized, not homogenized) which was definitely better as per expected, but conventional milk still worked just fine.

I was nervous about doing it for fear of feeding the wrong bacteria, but by this point I was at the end of the rope of stuff to try. I'm hesitant to recommend this to anyone who isn't sure if they've done all they can to first clear any other lingering fungal infestations, but it was far too therapeutic not to mention.
Wow thats amazing info, I will give that a try! My colon has been so inflamed and I cant drink milk at the moment and even tried sheeps milk but still stirs up system n inflames so will do as you did. Thanks for sharing.

TheSir

Milk and Molasses Enema

That's illuminating. So it would make sense to attack the issue from two directions at the same time? I.e. for ex. stabilizing the small intestine with fruits while directly feeding the large intestine with milk/honey enemas (possibly without having to go on an extensive milk fast?).

I also wonder how great an effect simply feeding the colon alone would have on the SI overgrowth. Perhaps getting the colon to thrive could end up normalizing the SI too? Of course though in this case you'd be stuck doing the enema feeding until the SI begins to let sugars pass through into the colon.

Wow thats amazing info, I will give that a try! My colon has been so inflamed and I cant drink milk at the moment and even tried sheeps milk but still stirs up system n inflames so will do as you did. Thanks for sharing.

Of course. Tread lightly!

That's illuminating. So it would make sense to attack the issue from two directions at the same time? I.e. for ex. stabilizing the small intestine with fruits while directly feeding the large intestine with milk/honey enemas (possibly without having to go on an extensive milk fast?).

I also wonder how great an effect simply feeding the colon alone would have on the SI overgrowth. Perhaps getting the colon to thrive could end up normalizing the SI too? Of course though in this case you'd be stuck doing the enema feeding until the SI begins to let sugars pass through into the colon.

There could well be something to maintaining fruit from the top and regular milk from the bottom, but the intestine is quite complicated with a number of valves and compartments that prevent material from one entering the other. Even doing extended handstands and breakdancing while retaining an enema likely won't be able to saturate the entire surface area of the colon...

And since the [theoretical] goal is to uproot the problematic fungus or flora in the upper intestine, they will need their desired food in that location before they'll budge... So I think it's pretty important to faucet-drip milk throughout the intestine in order to make a type of river for those critters to float down.

But hey, if you want to shortcut it and stick to fruit for the attic and milk for the basement, be my guest. Please keep us informed as to how it turns out, would be very interested to hear.

T

TheBeard

Ok, I have no idea where to get it from, I tried 2 years ago to bring some in from a company in the usa called diamind, but then it got confiscated in customs as an explosive so will have to tey find where in nz I can get the correct thing. I was told in the hardeare store they sell the pure gum of turpentine

Come on Jackie, put some effort into it. You literally just have to enter "100% pure gum spirits of turpentine" in one Amazon tab and the same in one Google tab, spend 40 min analyzing the prices and reviews and you'll be on your way.

That's very little effort for a potential big change.

JacquelineNZ

Come on Jackie, put some effort into it. You literally just have to enter "100% pure gum spirits of turpentine" in one Amazon tab and the same in one Google tab, spend 40 min analyzing the prices and reviews and you'll be on your way.

That's very little effort for a potential big change.
I can only get it from a NZ supplier and couldnt locate one, thats why a practitioner said to go get the pure one from hardware. Amazon isnt an option - it cant be sent to NZ as its explosive and my last lot I paid over $60 for got confiscated when I tried bringing it in.

TheSir

There could well be something to maintaining fruit from the top and regular milk from the bottom, but the intestine is quite complicated with a number of valves and compartments that prevent material from one entering the other. Even doing extended handstands and breakdancing while retaining an enema likely won't be able to saturate the entire surface area of the colon...

And since the [theoretical] goal is to uproot the problematic fungus or flora in the upper intestine, they will need their desired food in that location before they'll budge... So I think it's pretty important to faucet-drip milk throughout the intestine in order to make a type of river for those critters to float down.
Ah well, then it probably isn't that good of an idea. By the way, do you think the fat content (or its lack) in the milk has any significance ?

By the way, do you think the fat content (or its lack) in the milk has any significance ?

Yeah, definitely. I'm under the impression that the more saturated fat we can handle then the better off our hormone foundation will be (e.g. steroid hormones).

The rate limiting factor seems to be either liver function, gallbladder function, or a combination of both.

The greater the percent of carbohydrate is that we consume relative to our daily calories, then the less saturated fat that will be put to proper use... Because both fat and carbohydrate are energetic sources of carbon, so therapeutic benefit is leveraged when we consume >80% of one or the other in addition to protein. I believe Denise Minger showed this in her AHS presentation, 'Lessons from the vegans' (or some similar title).

So... In a weakened person, they need closer to 95% of their carbon coming from carbohydrate, but a super healthy person will have no issues with a 60/20/20 split, for example.

I recall Atom Bergstrom mentioning that an easy test for liver function would be to eat an entire stick of butter and determine how well you handle it. If it leads to nausea or possible vomiting, your liver isn't up to snuff.

So basically I've applied the same principle to whole milk vs. 2% vs. 1%, etc. I'll get nauseous if I overdo the whole milk too quickly, but my tolerance for it has improved greatly over the last several weeks.

I've read other members mention that saturated fat has a restorative effect on the gut lining, but I'm not sure how this works. I do know that keeping saturated fat down in my diet (like 10-15% of calories) gives me the best overall results and also prevents random skin breakouts that accompany large portions of fatty ground beef, butter, or whole milk.

It could also be a kidney thing, but considering the mild nausea I feel when over-eating saturated fat, I'm pretty sure it's a liver thing.

Furthermore, eating a large dose of fruit (like 4+ cups of grapes for example) will greatly sequester these symptoms... So all I can think is that the fructose is liver fuel that helps dissolve a 'buildup' so-to-speak of saturated fat.

Starch and skim milk do not give this same relief as fruit does.

opson123

Did you have any typical lactose intolerance symptoms like massive bloating, gas and diarrhea when you started this regimen? If yes, did you just force yourself to push through? I've tried the same milch regimen in the past before my gut was totally destroyed, but I just couldn't get past the discomfort.

@Twohandsondeck

TheSir

Yeah, definitely. I'm under the impression that the more saturated fat we can handle then the better off our hormone foundation will be (e.g. steroid hormones).

The rate limiting factor seems to be either liver function, gallbladder function, or a combination of both.

The greater the percent of carbohydrate is that we consume relative to our daily calories, then the less saturated fat that will be put to proper use... Because both fat and carbohydrate are energetic sources of carbon, so therapeutic benefit is leveraged when we consume >80% of one or the other in addition to protein. I believe Denise Minger showed this in her AHS presentation, 'Lessons from the vegans' (or some similar title).

So... In a weakened person, they need closer to 95% of their carbon coming from carbohydrate, but a super healthy person will have no issues with a 60/20/20 split, for example.

I recall Atom Bergstrom mentioning that an easy test for liver function would be to eat an entire stick of butter and determine how well you handle it. If it leads to nausea or possible vomiting, your liver isn't up to snuff.

So basically I've applied the same principle to whole milk vs. 2% vs. 1%, etc. I'll get nauseous if I overdo the whole milk too quickly, but my tolerance for it has improved greatly over the last several weeks.

I've read other members mention that saturated fat has a restorative effect on the gut lining, but I'm not sure how this works. I do know that keeping saturated fat down in my diet (like 10-15% of calories) gives me the best overall results and also prevents random skin breakouts that accompany large portions of fatty ground beef, butter, or whole milk.

It could also be a kidney thing, but considering the mild nausea I feel when over-eating saturated fat, I'm pretty sure it's a liver thing.

Furthermore, eating a large dose of fruit (like 4+ cups of grapes for example) will greatly sequester these symptoms... So all I can think is that the fructose is liver fuel that helps dissolve a 'buildup' so-to-speak of saturated fat.

Starch and skim milk do not give this same relief as fruit does.
Alright, I'm going to start with 1% and experiment with increasing amounts of full milk. A bit worried about how well I'm going to sleep once I start ingesting the lactose. I remember once chugging two liters of lactose-containing milk after which for the next 24 hours I would feel this clumpy weight/pressure/constipation in my stomach that refused to move at all as my intestines ground to a complete halt. The feeling was uncomfortable enough to give a poor night's sleep.

Edit: finished reading the Turk thread, I think I have all the bases covered now. Thank you for your helpful answers.

Last edited:
Did you have any typical lactose intolerance symptoms like massive bloating, gas and diarrhea when you started this regimen? If yes, did you just force yourself to push through? I've tried the same milch regimen in the past before my gut was totally destroyed, but I just couldn't get past the discomfort.

I was over 24 hours into a fruit fast when I started it. I was at an equilibrium, stable when I first read that the only prerequisites were a clean tongue and no smell to the bowel movements. Went and checked in the mirror and just started the first cup with nothing to lose.

I don't remember experiencing any bloating, but about two hours in I had a bowel movement and by the way things were going I was confident that it was the next missing puzzle piece.

Diarrhea is a typical response to changing of gut flora or clearing fungus in general. Carnivore people talk about this problem often... I've experienced it multiple times by killing waves of garbage only for it to come back at a later date just to do it again. This experience maintained it's own form of diarrhea for the first 4-5 days, but it was such a relief. I think it was the third day when I was going to bed I literally unfolded the bottom of my ascending colon just above the right-side hip bone. Whatever was chilling there was finally leaving.

The mechanism is no different than if your nose gets dust in it and then it lubricates the dust to make you sneeze it out... Just make sure that the vitamin C, salt, and minerals are replaced in due time or else you can find yourself in a... Shitty situation. Mysterious dehydration is not cool.

I did experience stomach discomfort with the 1/4c castor oil + 1tsp turpentine, the first time way worse than the second. It wasn't really a crampy pain, just like an ominous feeling that there was a war going on that kept me hunched over and tense.

All I can really recommend is to do a traditional fruit + herb parasite protocol, make sure your tongue is clean + bowel movements aren't polluted, include insoluble fiber and fruit with the milk, and use basic water enemas 3x a day to ensure that the bowels keep moving. If you slam a bunch of milk without flowing bowel movements, you're in for a problem... Particularly if you haven't rehabilitated the supposed 'lactose intolerance.'

I remember once chugging two liters of lactose-containing milk after which for the next 24 hours I would feel this clumpy weight/pressure/constipation in my stomach that refused to move at all as my intestines ground to a complete halt. The feeling was uncomfortable enough to give a poor night's sleep.

Edit: finished reading the Turk thread, I think I have all the bases covered now. Thank you for your helpful answers.

Rofl yeah man it's a slow process, every 30 minutes, not all at once xD

Velve921

Sorry for not writing my regime. I am oil pulling twice daily (coconut oil of course). Brushing after both times, one regular and one with the blotting method. I also have been supplementing pretty much all vitamins including Vitamin D and K2. Drink a lot of milk as well. Are there any safe way to treat it at the dentists? Have heard some scary things in the past from other people I think

i like where you’re mindset is at with creating a metabolic enhancing diet. I think everyone on this forum is giving you good advice.

I will add from anecdotal experience, that when I started combining charcoal with baking soda and coconut oil, my tooth pain when away rather quickly. However, I would not look at this as a replacement for a good diet, but it’s something that when I experimented on top of good diet, it made a huge difference and I’ve done it for 3 years now.

Keep learning and experimenting my friend.

opson123

I was over 24 hours into a fruit fast when I started it. I was at an equilibrium, stable when I first read that the only prerequisites were a clean tongue and no smell to the bowel movements. Went and checked in the mirror and just started the first cup with nothing to lose.

I don't remember experiencing any bloating, but about two hours in I had a bowel movement and by the way things were going I was confident that it was the next missing puzzle piece.

Diarrhea is a typical response to changing of gut flora or clearing fungus in general. Carnivore people talk about this problem often... I've experienced it multiple times by killing waves of garbage only for it to come back at a later date just to do it again. This experience maintained it's own form of diarrhea for the first 4-5 days, but it was such a relief. I think it was the third day when I was going to bed I literally unfolded the bottom of my ascending colon just above the right-side hip bone. Whatever was chilling there was finally leaving.

The mechanism is no different than if your nose gets dust in it and then it lubricates the dust to make you sneeze it out... Just make sure that the vitamin C, salt, and minerals are replaced in due time or else you can find yourself in a... Shitty situation. Mysterious dehydration is not cool.

I did experience stomach discomfort with the 1/4c castor oil + 1tsp turpentine, the first time way worse than the second. It wasn't really a crampy pain, just like an ominous feeling that there was a war going on that kept me hunched over and tense.

All I can really recommend is to do a traditional fruit + herb parasite protocol, make sure your tongue is clean + bowel movements aren't polluted, include insoluble fiber and fruit with the milk, and use basic water enemas 3x a day to ensure that the bowels keep moving. If you slam a bunch of milk without flowing bowel movements, you're in for a problem... Particularly if you haven't rehabilitated the supposed 'lactose intolerance.'

Thanks for the reply. :thumbsup:

A.R

On the topic of this milkdiet, anyone know why they make bariatric surgery patients go on a milk diet before their operation? On the show the narrator mentioned it helped to make the liver 'lean'

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals