Is There A Safe Way To Reverse Cavities?

@Twohandsondeck while you are on the topic of turpentine/castor oil

That's cool that someone threw it out there. I appreciate the share.

He references Jennifer Daniels but throws her dosing recommendations out the window.

Daniels recommends up to 1tsp of turpentine with 1 tablespoon of sugar 2x per week... And if symptoms are really bad, the person can start the first 4 days taking 1tsp of turpentine + 1 tablespoon of sugar each of those 4 days before starting the 2x/week cycle.

This guy recommended 1 tablespoon of castor oil with 1 teaspoon of turpentine for 5 days a week for "several weeks..." [if I heard that right]

There was an episode on OneRadioNetwork where Patrick said he had been taking a teaspoon of castor oil everyday for the last two weeks as a vague attempt at clearing his gut flora. Daniels quickly snuffed him out and told him she thought it was worthless... And that taking small amounts of castor oil regularly isn't going to do much... And that instead, it should be taken "episodically" in larger doses for pronounced effect.

I don't discount that taking a frequent dose of castor oil does something, but a tablespoon every day is just harsh, man. Especially with turpentine attached.

He mentioned the frozen castor oil though. I didn't have an ice cube tray or capsules or anything on hand so I just bailed on the idea last I heard you mention it. Have you carried through with any experimentation there? @Inaut

T

TheBeard

That's cool that someone threw it out there. I appreciate the share.

He references Jennifer Daniels but throws her dosing recommendations out the window.

Daniels recommends up to 1tsp of turpentine with 1 tablespoon of sugar 2x per week... And if symptoms are really bad, the person can start the first 4 days taking 1tsp of turpentine + 1 tablespoon of sugar each of those 4 days before starting the 2x/week cycle.

This guy recommended 1 tablespoon of castor oil with 1 teaspoon of turpentine for 5 days a week for "several weeks..." [if I heard that right]

There was an episode on OneRadioNetwork where Patrick said he had been taking a teaspoon of castor oil everyday for the last two weeks as a vague attempt at clearing his gut flora. Daniels quickly snuffed him out and told him she thought it was worthless... And that taking small amounts of castor oil regularly isn't going to do much... And that instead, it should be taken "episodically" in larger doses for pronounced effect.

I don't discount that taking a frequent dose of castor oil does something, but a tablespoon every day is just harsh, man. Especially with turpentine attached.

He mentioned the frozen castor oil though. I didn't have an ice cube tray or capsules or anything on hand so I just bailed on the idea last I heard you mention it. Have you carried through with any experimentation there? @Inaut

I don't know how anyone would not die from dehydration on everyday castor oil.
I spend about 12h on the toilet with just 1 tspn and I lose about 5 pounds.

I do it twice a month max.

A.R

I don't know how anyone would not die from dehydration on everyday castor oil.
I spend about 12h on the toilet with just 1 tspn and I lose about 5 pounds.

I do it twice a month max.
Apparently pregnant women are known to take it to induce labour

I've heard it's estrogenic

Do you notice your gut health getting any better/worse when you take it?

T

TheBeard

Apparently pregnant women are known to take it to induce labour

I've heard it's estrogenic

Do you notice your gut health getting any better/worse when you take it?

Well I always take it with turpentine, so I can't isolate the effects of each.
Definitely feel clearer in the mind for a few days.

facesavant

Wow amazing helpful answer, thankyou and I totally get it, really appreciate the descriptive answer now it gives me a better much clearer plan of action. Yes you are right because I did MB for nearly 2 weeks and felt amazing but think it stimulated a low system and yes I got a crash! My liver is really overloaded and I can see my eyes are dull from the overload. Si yes I have the symptoms you describe, so will work on adrenals to come up. Suggestion on bringing up liver without doing full on flushing, that was too harsh on my system. I eat a very clean diet and follow the Peat regimes and just not able to do milk much due to gut so need high calcium from easier source but as my gut comes up I will be able too, I love milk. I guess I just need to do smaller amounts.
In my opinion, NDT or prescription thyroid medication should be the last therapeutic option that most people should tamper with. I dabbled with NDT before finally correcting my gut with the milch regimen and it did provided little favor. There was a spontaneous, momentary remission of my problem of psoriasis but was quickly followed by a crash and even inflammatory symptoms when messing with the stuff again a couple weeks later.

In my view, the thyroid is certainly the centerpiece organ to acquiesce if there were such an organ that ought to take precedence, but directly stimulating it's action by taking T3, NDT, etc, will cause a higher metabolic demand from the entire body... Which, when a person already has a damaged metabolism... Is going to worsen their problems.

Thyroid medication definitely seems to be like icing on the cake but this forum often talks about it like it's the flour that the cake is made out of. Taking thyroid and then trying to supply extra nutrition when your body can't even process it fast enough in the first place without a metabolic stimulant is the equivalent of working from the front to the back instead of from the back to the front.

First of all if a person has gut dysbiosis, SIBO, parasites, fungal infestation, whatever... that needs to be dealt with. These are giant speedbumps for every step of metabolism... They trigger the immune system, steal nutrients, and cause chaos. Health will never be restored as long as these obstructions are hanging out. Some can be killed, some need to be fed and then expelled as mentioned before.

Then comes the adrenal glands. They are the first in last out of the body if there were such a thing. If they don't work, basically every corner of the body becomes stressed. Blood sugar regulation, stomach acid production, hormone regulation, neurotransmitter production, iron utilization, and liver glycogen storage capacity is in the dumpster if the adrenals are in rough shape. Vitamin C, salt, zinc, magnesium help this. B-vitamins and amino acids are also a great aid, hence so many people craving meat all the time because meat is basically an adrenal tonic. The adrenals need basically everything because they are basically always being used. Sad? Mad? EMF exposure? Car accident? Dehydrated? Fever? Adrenals are always reacting to these things.

Fixing the adrenals allows the liver to retain sugar again. The liver uses sugar to run it's enzymatic processes. Of course the liver is so complicated... Builds proteins, breaks proteins, makes hormones, detoxes hormones, stores sugar, handles fat, etc etc... At the very least we know that the liver needs to work in order for the thyroid to come back online.

Fixing the liver then allows the thyroid to regain ground... And the thyroid, similar to the adrenals, has a hand in all processes of the body because of how it regulates energy expenditure of all cells.

It's like... We acutely bomb our adrenals with stress of diet and lifestyle and then the thyroid adapts to chronic (repeatedly acute) bombings by slowing down the thyroid... But if we fix the organs that suffered in the order that they were traumatized, the thyroid has a great chance of coming back to health.

Do people need NDT to optimize their thyroid function after a lifetime of stupid stressors and ignorant decisions? Probably. Should they take it before addressing every other regulatory organ of the body? I don't think so.

And while I believe they are the primary triangle, it's not just about the adrenals, liver, and thyroid. There's much to be said about the kidneys, spleen, bladder, skin, etc. All have their respective nutrients that they need in order to come back to stability. Exogenous hormones are cool and fun and give immediate effect, but if we can't produce them as needed from our own body, then I'm of the opinion that this is something which should continually addressed until the structure stands on it's own without such exact interventions to an otherwise quantum phenomenon we're walking around as.

To answer your question... Fixing your gut will PROBABLY (99.9%) bring up your thyroid lol
Tha
In my opinion, NDT or prescription thyroid medication should be the last therapeutic option that most people should tamper with. I dabbled with NDT before finally correcting my gut with the milch regimen and it did provided little favor. There was a spontaneous, momentary remission of my problem of psoriasis but was quickly followed by a crash and even inflammatory symptoms when messing with the stuff again a couple weeks later.

In my view, the thyroid is certainly the centerpiece organ to acquiesce if there were such an organ that ought to take precedence, but directly stimulating it's action by taking T3, NDT, etc, will cause a higher metabolic demand from the entire body... Which, when a person already has a damaged metabolism... Is going to worsen their problems.

Thyroid medication definitely seems to be like icing on the cake but this forum often talks about it like it's the flour that the cake is made out of. Taking thyroid and then trying to supply extra nutrition when your body can't even process it fast enough in the first place without a metabolic stimulant is the equivalent of working from the front to the back instead of from the back to the front.

First of all if a person has gut dysbiosis, SIBO, parasites, fungal infestation, whatever... that needs to be dealt with. These are giant speedbumps for every step of metabolism... They trigger the immune system, steal nutrients, and cause chaos. Health will never be restored as long as these obstructions are hanging out. Some can be killed, some need to be fed and then expelled as mentioned before.

Then comes the adrenal glands. They are the first in last out of the body if there were such a thing. If they don't work, basically every corner of the body becomes stressed. Blood sugar regulation, stomach acid production, hormone regulation, neurotransmitter production, iron utilization, and liver glycogen storage capacity is in the dumpster if the adrenals are in rough shape. Vitamin C, salt, zinc, magnesium help this. B-vitamins and amino acids are also a great aid, hence so many people craving meat all the time because meat is basically an adrenal tonic. The adrenals need basically everything because they are basically always being used. Sad? Mad? EMF exposure? Car accident? Dehydrated? Fever? Adrenals are always reacting to these things.

Fixing the adrenals allows the liver to retain sugar again. The liver uses sugar to run it's enzymatic processes. Of course the liver is so complicated... Builds proteins, breaks proteins, makes hormones, detoxes hormones, stores sugar, handles fat, etc etc... At the very least we know that the liver needs to work in order for the thyroid to come back online.

Fixing the liver then allows the thyroid to regain ground... And the thyroid, similar to the adrenals, has a hand in all processes of the body because of how it regulates energy expenditure of all cells.

It's like... We acutely bomb our adrenals with stress of diet and lifestyle and then the thyroid adapts to chronic (repeatedly acute) bombings by slowing down the thyroid... But if we fix the organs that suffered in the order that they were traumatized, the thyroid has a great chance of coming back to health.

Do people need NDT to optimize their thyroid function after a lifetime of stupid stressors and ignorant decisions? Probably. Should they take it before addressing every other regulatory organ of the body? I don't think so.

And while I believe they are the primary triangle, it's not just about the adrenals, liver, and thyroid. There's much to be said about the kidneys, spleen, bladder, skin, etc. All have their respective nutrients that they need in order to come back to stability. Exogenous hormones are cool and fun and give immediate effect, but if we can't produce them as needed from our own body, then I'm of the opinion that this is something which should continually addressed until the structure stands on it's own without such exact interventions to an otherwise quantum phenomenon we're walking around as.

To answer your question... Fixing your gut will PROBABLY (99.9%) bring up your thyroid lol
Great insight. I appreciate it.