Is There A Russian Ray Peat Forum?

stoic

I have been passively learning Russian for a few years now and would like to practice it more by lurking on a similar forum to this one.

What I am looking for is a place where users can freely talk about health, fitness, and other topics with no concern for political correctness.

Are there any similar authors and communities in the Russian speaking world? I would love to hear from the Russians on this forum.

TheSir

According to journalists, this is the Russian Ray Peat forum.

Herbie

I don’t now but it would be very interesting. I would search for soviet science forums.

Daniil

I can't remember anything like this forum. They are usually narrowly thematic. Maybe I'm just not one of those people who sits a lot on the Internet. If you want to learn Russian, I think the social network "Вконтакте" is suitable for you. There's a lot of different content in Russian language and it's moderately free. More free than Facebook.

Last edited:

VitoScaletta

I know a lot of forums, but I can't remember anything like that. They are usually narrowly thematic. Maybe I'm just not one of those people who sits a lot on the Internet. If you want to learn Russian, I think the social network "Вконтакте" is suitable for you. There's a lot of different content in Russian language and it's moderately free. More free than Facebook.
I saw a Ray Peat "group" (cant remember dont use VK) really) on VK once

Oleg

I can't remember anything like this forum. They are usually narrowly thematic. Maybe I'm just not one of those people who sits a lot on the Internet. If you want to learn Russian, I think the social network "Вконтакте" is suitable for you. There's a lot of different content in Russian language and it's moderately free. More free than Facebook.
There is a Ray Peat forum “vkontakte”. But I lost my connection to it, so I don’t know if it still there. I am русский also.