Is There A Hidden Subliminal Message In Ray's Work ?

Waynish

Could Ray Peat intentionally and on purpose adopt outrageous positions on some sensible topics like Aids (not being caused by HIV), iodine (refuses to look at the statistics of Japanese thyroid diseases), melatonin supplements (says it's bad for health) , all of them positions easily disproved in my opinion, in order to send a subliminal message to his readers "Don't trust anyone's word, not even mine's, without checking by yourself the evidence first ?"

His recent comments about Stalin being an interesting man are so disturbing and hard to believe, I've come to the conclusion Ray intentionally decredibilizes himself in order to take off his back some of the heat associated with his discoveries.

Thoughts ?

Well I know for sure that HIV does not cause AIDS and I have noticed you do not take information in that disagrees with your previous conclusions on more than one occassion while browsing this forum. I go much further than Peat in rejecting obvious nonsense based on my experience (i.e. how many people who are "low thyroid" who respond terribly to all thyroid supplements).

Dr. B

Ray Peat hated Noam Chomsky and rightly so. He did say he likes Ralph Nader.

Ray couldn'tpoliticly align with someone who he believed has US intelligence ties could he?

I think the question asked was something like who he aligned the most with politically and he mentioned chomsky and nader I believe… i dont think it had to do with his personal thoughts on chomsky

SuperStressed

I think the question asked was something like who he aligned the most with politically and he mentioned chomsky and nader I believe… i dont think it had to do with his personal thoughts on chomsky
It was something like [is there anyone who you admire?] or [is there anyone in politics who you admire] and he just said Ralph Nader.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom