Is There A Hidden Subliminal Message In Ray's Work ?

Oleg

Maybe he has some ties with the Russian gov, so he's not allowed to say anything bad about Russia? It's a bit odd that he was able to go to the USSR in the Cold War-era, plus as someone who usually takes a critical stance on everything, he has never said a single bad thing about Russia or Russian leaders in interviews.

But I doubt he is intentionally lying to us on certain topics to make us think more critically.
He is not repeating “western” propaganda, but has his own views and ideas about many things, including SU and Russia. For some people it hard to accept or understand.

paymanz

being anti authoritarian and calling putin a good leader is ridiculously contradicting.

lol maybe he also is a fan for russian covid vaccine!

Last edited:

postman

being anti authoritarian and calling putin a good leader is ridiculously contradicting.

Maybe he's a fan of Russians being forced to wear masks.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Wait, he's actually called Putin a good leader ??

BrianF

Ray has been putting out subliminal commands for years. Its well known that the subconcious part of the brain does not understand the difference between an instruction to 'eat pufa' or 'not eat pufa' - all it hears are the words 'eat pufa'. This is why so many on here struggle to eliminate pufa from their diets. The purpose of this site and others is to attract the thinkers, the rebellious and the curious, non-authoritarian personalities to one place and control them while simultaneously ruining their health and thus confusing (and possibly killing off) the troublesome.

Ray Peat has been working for the CIA for years and this site is just an extension of the controlled opposition tactics they have used since the 60s. Haidut is from a Warsaw Pact country and Danny Roddy looks kinda jewish. Trust them? Nooooo way!

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

instead of like, you know, the guy just being wrong about some things?

Come on, man. I’ve been reading your posts for years. I know you like you some conspiracy, but you’re smarter than this, and you know damn well this is a looney toons question. The man is just plainly wrong about a bunch of stuff. It’s readily apparent from listening to him for even a few minutes that his brain works weird, which is how he came up with a lot of his research in the first place, and people who think differently on such an extreme level sometimes get things extremely wrong. The guy isn’t infallible.

Of course, nobody's infallible.

But getting things wrong about Iodine ? AIDS ?

Surely, there must have been a boatload of people who for years have attracted his attention to these topics, but it seems he refuses to even have a cursory look at the evidence.

He's a thyroid expert, and refuses to have even a cursory look at the evidence iodine isn't as toxic as mainstream medicine claims ?

You know very well there's a whole subsection of his fans hanging on to everyone of his words like they would Evangiles.

He's never hinted a single moment of him being possibly wrong; why emphasize so much being right when obviously he refuses to do even a basic homework on some extremely important subjects ?

And now Stalin ?

Sorry, i don't buy it. It's plain as day to me he's internationally decredibilizing himself, at a subliminal level, to his fans.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Of course, nobody's infallible.

But getting things wrong about Iodine ? AIDS ?

Maybe Ray just took one look at Magic Johnson after being HIV positive for 28 years now and said, "You know, this whole HIV causes AIDS theory might have some serious holes in it."

Grapelander

As far as AIDS - I think he sides with Peter Duesberg - who felt it was a lifestyle disease.
NIH / Fauci wanted a viral cause (HIV) to market meds and get research money.
$ 500 billion U.S. distributed in AIDS research with no cure ever found.
Leonard Horowitz believes AIDS intentionally released in Hepatitis B vaccine.

He does seem to see communism with rose colored glasses.
I think the only good that comes from that is embracing the science and philosophy of cultures we ignore in the West.

I actually like Ray's contrarianism even if I do not align with what he says.

mostlylurking

I was diagnosed by my detox doctor with Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome in 1994. HIV was never in the equation. My immune system completely cratered after being poisoned with Dursban, an organo-phosphate fire ant poison and I nearly died. It took about 4 years to completely recover from the central nervous system damage.

Having had this personal experience, it seems to me that it is just as likely (if not more so) for AIDS to be caused by environmental poisoning and the manufacturers are blaming it on a virus to create liability protection. I don't buy the HIV explanation.

Thryoid is 7 letters, if you take the 7th letter of every 7th newsletter, it spells out broda Barnes's tombstone address, if you visit the tombstone, there is an engraving of a picture of a carrot, but if you smear it in methylene blue and shine it with a red light, it reveals a zip code in Mexico, it happens to be the biggest carrot farm in Mexico, go there and find the next clue

managing

I think what is more possible is Ray suffers from what many intellectuals suffer. He believes a contrarian view on so many topics, it becomes easy to assume the contrarian view with only a little evidence.

Many people are in this camp, myself included at times.

Unless you put skin in the game in risky endeavours, it is easy to make castles of thought.

There really is nothing you can do for people like this until reality breaks up the ossified thought forms with danger and ruthlessness.
^Smartest thing said on raypeatforum in quite some time.

managing

I have it on reliable intel that beneath all his oil paintings of nude women he has written messages such as: "eat pufa", "estrogen is the wife of God", and, perhaps most disturbingly, "I hate red lights, I never stop at them, I do not care how many cyclists I have hit with my car."
LMFAO. And this^ is one of the funniest things said on raypeatforum in a long time.

bk_

Ray Peat seems to have leftist/communist sympathies. I believe he described himself as an anarchist and most anarchists are in league with communists. If I understand correctly his views of Stalin are based on Grover Furr?

This view is quite a contradiction and flies in the face of Ray Peat’s anti-authoritarianism views. Let’s entertain the idea that Stalin was a “good” leader... how is that okay when you establish one of the most authoritarian regimes in human history? How is it okay when you murder your political rivals, hold sham political trials, and crush dissent? Again I repeat this is a contradiction to his ideas against authoritarianism.

I’ve also heard Ray speak ill of libertarianism which strongly opposes centralized authority and staunchly promotes the freedom of speech that we all are seeing suppressed including in the works of Ray Peat himself.

The fact is the USSR was a brutal system if you love freedom because communism takes away your natural rights to property and expression and forces you into an unnatural arrangement where a powerful authority governs almost every aspect of your life.

I also believe it’s no longer contrarian to see communism or the USSR in a positive light as we have had the cultural Marxists through the Frankfurt school (professor Herbert Marcuse et al) indoctrinate our generations through public education.

I learned about communism through my own reading, reading Karl Marx writings, biographies, and history and being astonished at the duplicity of our education and media. I also witnessed the soul crushing fruits of communism, and not as tourist on a guided tour in the USSR...

managing

Ray Peat seems to have leftist/communist sympathies. I believe he described himself as an anarchist and most anarchists are in league with communists. If I understand correctly his views of Stalin are based on Grover Furr?

This view is quite a contradiction and flies in the face of Ray Peat’s anti-authoritarianism views. Let’s entertain the idea that Stalin was a “good” leader... how is that okay when you establish one of the most authoritarian regimes in human history? How is it okay when you murder your political rivals, hold sham political trials, and crush dissent? Again I repeat this is a contradiction to his ideas against authoritarianism.

I’ve also heard Ray speak ill of libertarianism which strongly opposes centralized authority and staunchly promotes the freedom of speech that we all are seeing suppressed including in the works of Ray Peat himself.

The fact is the USSR was a brutal system if you love freedom because communism takes away your natural rights to property and expression and forces you into an unnatural arrangement where a powerful authority governs almost every aspect of your life.

I also believe it’s no longer contrarian to see communism or the USSR in a positive light as we have had the cultural Marxists through the Frankfurt school (professor Herbert Marcuse et al) indoctrinate our generations through public education.

I learned about communism through my own reading, reading Karl Marx writings, biographies, and history and being astonished at the duplicity of our education and media. I also witnessed the soul crushing fruits of communism, and not as tourist on a guided tour in the USSR...
I think that its easy to get confused by RP's interest in Furr's work and how it might indicate RP's possible opinion on whether Stalin was cool or not. I don't think those two have anything to do with each other. Even if Furr is 100% correct, Stalin was still authoritarian AF. I don't think Ray is saying otherwise.

I think Ray's anti-authoritarian position is disinterested in the reality which is that all systems of government are dependent on the exercise of authority. It is more a critique of authority for the purpose of understanding how authority is codified and wielded in all aspects of life so that one can make informed decisions. But RP is constantly at 35,000' perspective and I've never seen him tie it to practice, which is not his forte. IMHO.

hierundjetzt

ray peats ideas are implemented on a national level in russia, which will make them a super nation among pufa infested societys in a matter of decades
I doubt it, in Russia they mostly use sunflower oil in their cooking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom