Is There A Good Source That Sells Vitamin K2 Powder?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yeah I can reach it now.
I ordered from him right before the pandemic hit and everything went well. I have way more k2 at this point than I can probably use in my lifetime if you’d like me to mail you some. Just message me if you are interested. I could send you some to get by until you can get some from Peter.

OP
L

Logan-

@Blossom, thank you for your kind offer, I have some k2 left in my house, I predict it will suffice until I get the bulk powder from Peter. Do you mix the vitamin with some liquid oil, or take it as powder after a fatty meal? I presume Peter sells the mk-4 version, is that correct?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Blossom, thank you for your kind offer, I have some k2 left in my house, I predict it will suffice until I get the bulk powder from Peter. Do you mix the vitamin with some liquid oil, or take it as powder after a fatty meal? I presume Peter sells the mk-4 version, is that correct?
Yes. I haven’t done anything with it yet because I’m still finishing my bottle from HealthNatura. This is a picture of my package.
6AF33F1E-F193-4305-8621-2BBECDE3A5BD.jpeg

OP
L

Logan-

microcrystalline cellulose

he does it because heat melts k2 into a big waxy blob.

That would make it more or less useless, unfortunately.

Peter hasn’t returned my email yet.

@Blossom, have you looked into the inside of your vitamin’s package to see if it has melted like that? Might be helpful to prevent that for you, if that kind of reaction occurs in summer heat.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That would make it more or less useless, unfortunately.

Peter hasn’t returned my email yet.

@Blossom, have you looked into the inside of your vitamin’s package to see if it has melted like that? Might be helpful to prevent that for you, if that kind of reaction occurs in summer heat.
I have not but I will. It was still cool here when I ordered and it came from New York so it’s probably fine. I do recall reading that one of the supplements I ordered could not be mailed in the summer though. Thank you for the tip.

OP
L

Logan-

I have not but I will. It was still cool here when I ordered and it came from New York so it’s probably fine. I do recall reading that one of the supplements I ordered could not be mailed in the summer though. Thank you for the tip.
You’re welcome.

I call Peter because he isn't good about emails. Last purchase was 10g and that will last me for a year or so. It's worth it dealing with him, and although he's slightly flakey he is honest and has great products.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I call Peter because he isn't good about emails. Last purchase was 10g and that will last me for a year or so. It's worth it dealing with him, and although he's slightly flakey he is honest and has great products.
I’m grateful you let the forum know about this source. Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals