Is There A Difference Between Progestene And Progest-E?

TreasureVibe

Hi all. Is there a difference between Idea Labs' Progestene and Kenogen Progest-E? Are either stored in fat tissue or do they enter the bloodstream and are metabolized afterwards?

Thnx.

SonOfEurope

USP Progesterone is Good Progesterone that's it.

I've used both and will continue to use both... Protest -E I prefer oral as the Vitamin E enhances gum absorption and "Magnifies" the Anti Estrogenic effect to the point that if you take more than a few "drops" (in between parentheses because it's so viscous that I don't know if to call it drops) you always take a nap a few hours later.

Progest-ene is in a medium of saturates fatty acids and alcohol, this enhances topical absorption to a level I have never witnessed in any version of Progesterone before.... Despite the slightly lower concentration (1.7 mg per drop ) you just spray 10 drops over your arms and it's already being absorbed before rolling down by gravity... I find it just as relaxing but without the extreme need for napping (unless I apply 50 drops ).... But then again I have used as much as 100mg of Progesterone a day when I was at the peak of a Benzodiazepine withdrawal and it was thanks to both brands of progesterones that I've almost come off a 5 year dependency on them since the magnificent medical establishment though they were the solution to my Depression and Anxiety issues at only 21 years old (I was going through a tough time in my life ) ... If only I had known about the existence of P4 and Ray Peat's works back then I would have saved myself a lot of suffering.

With Progest -ene I advice lower dose more frequently during the day... And topical over oral... But at the end of the day it's basically the same if you make equivalent the doses

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals