Is the Vaccine part of the reason behind my deterioration?

A.R

I’ve just realised that since I had to get the double jab in December (for travel reasons), that is when my health also started to deteriorate. (I’ve also been through quite a lot of stress on a personal level, but I think the vaccine played a part in me being less tolerant to the stress).

Only since yesterday I’ve started to take Aspirin (along with gelatin/glycine to protect the stomach). I will stop taking k2 to avoid interactions. Maybe take a once a week dose of k2 just so that I don’t get a major deficiency. My vitamin e will be here soon, and I can stack that along with the aspirin.

My weight has also ballooned up, so I know my estrogen/prolactin will be sky high. Haidut has mentioned that aspirin and vitamin e work synergistically as aromatase inhibitors.

tankasnowgod

I’ve just realised that since I had to get the double jab in December (for travel reasons),
I don't understand this. Anthony Colpo managed to get out of the prison colony that is Australia with their insane Covid restrictions and travel to Mexico and the UK without taking a shot.

Last year, having had a gut full of Australia's corruption, widespread mental illness and COVID paranoia, I decided I needed a break. And, hey, what better place to escape corruption and crazy behavior than Mexico?

Okay ... it was one of the few places an unvaxxxinated person could travel to at the time.

And so, earlier this year, after being granted parole from Auschtralia by Home Affairs, I flew to Mexico. Due to the restrictions on unvaxxxinated travelers, I literally had to spend two-and-a-half days in transit. The end result was epic jet lag and 4 weeks of bad sleep that didn't improve until I got to the UK. In Mexico, I caught planes, trains and buses. I went to crowded markets. In the UK, I caught more planes, trains and buses. I went to crowded places like Oxford Circus. During my trip I also came into close contact with at least one person while they were "COVID positive." Throughout it all, I didn't get so much as a sniffle (I did, however, become intimately familiar with my new casa de mierda after eating two cooked and supposedly "orgánico" eggs a few days after arriving in Mexico. Free travel tip: If you eat eggs in Latin America, boil the living daylights out of them first).

Anyways ... prior to leaving the UK and heading back to South China Australia, I had a PCR test.

It was negative.

that is when my health also started to deteriorate. (I’ve also been through quite a lot of stress on a personal level, but I think the vaccine played a part in me being less tolerant to the stress).

Only since yesterday I’ve started to take Aspirin (along with gelatin/glycine to protect the stomach). I will stop taking k2 to avoid interactions. Maybe take a once a week dose of k2 just so that I don’t get a major deficiency. My vitamin e will be here soon, and I can stack that along with the aspirin.

My weight has also ballooned up, so I know my estrogen/prolactin will be sky high. Haidut has mentioned that aspirin and vitamin e work synergistically as aromatase inhibitors.
In answer to the main question...... prolly. I've heard from some here that Histamine and Serotonin are elevated in those that show side effects from the demonvax, and also the alleged "Long Covid." High serotonin can certainly cause weight gain, depression, and a whole slew of other problems, especially anything "stress" related.

OP
A.R

A.R

Thank you for the info @tankasnowgod

Yes you are correct, I’m currently looking into the serotonin/histamine problem.

OP
A.R

A.R

@tankasnowgod

Tbh all the limited mental energy I have, im using at the moment to get myself out of this mess. At the time, I had to take the vaccine because I desperately needed to travel from the UK, and I didn’t really try and find a way out from travelling without it. I’m staying a million miles away from the ‘booster’ jabs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals