Is the thyroid the most sensitive/dangerous organ to receive a blow from ?

JamesGatz

I notice in a lot of these self-defense classes I have noticed they usually tell the girls especially that if they are in a scuffle with someone who wants to do them harm then to target body parts with a lot of nerves - I was doing a lot of thinking and I am actually thinking the thyroid is the most sensitive part to get hit rather than anything else -

I have read many articles that a blow to the throat can be quiet lethal - I have even heard some stories growing up where people have died when joking with their friends and hitting them in the throat - When I look at these charts - the throat is always highlighted as sensitive but people don't seem to make the connection that the thyroid is located there - it seems to be where the thyroid is located in many different animals

hqdefault.jpg

Thyroid_Gland.jpg

What I am thinking is if someone is in a scuffle with a large animal - like a bear, wolf, panther, or etc. or even from an attacker who is much larger than them - is the thyroid actually the best place to target to ensure you get away from a life-threatening situation ? It seems like the easiest organ to target that is the most sensitive - it seems incredibly dangerous if you were hit in this area directly

dlind70

Yes. Thyroid, eyes ,feet. I heard it's pretty effective if you just stomp on their feet if you have an aggressor because people are so vulnerable to stand up nowadays you see all these frail people just walking around just having a blow to the feet would probably knock them out

dlind70

There are so many frail older people and even people in their 30s and 40s it's like they have terrible posture. I feel better once I'm on ray peat lifestyle. Everybody's different on the diet but I get most of what he says.It's definitely switched up into better health but I see the average person and they seriously look like they're 50 years old even if they're like 29, early 30s these people are so weak and frail nowadays the average person. Unless they do a physically demanding job and are on roofs or something I would say the thyroid is number one to knock them out to knock out an aggressor and then next is the feet and if their bare feet it would be even more effective I seriously see all these frail people and I wonder about our society.

HighT

What I am thinking is if someone is in a scuffle with a large animal - like a bear, wolf, panther, or etc. or even from an attacker who is much larger than them
6d32c863235f8cb5644e2cbbeb49bcee.jpg

James Gatz: "I'm gonna punch her in the thyroid"

I would say the thyroid is number one to knock them out to knock out an aggressor and then next is the feet and if their bare feet it would be even more effective I seriously see all these frail people and I wonder about our society.

Strong hit in the kidney will make the victim pee himself, not to mention the major damage, could be even lethal. Jaw could be a target as well or straight in the stomach unexpected can take the person out of breath for a minute.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals