Is The PRINT Function Gone?

pauljacob

I usually print a thread useful to me and then I print, peruse and underline it. It's an important function that has gone missing. Was this intentional or just a malfunction?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes it is gone but will be back.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:hattip

Logan-

Is the print function back with the new forum software? If so, I couldn’t see it. @charlie, could you give an approximate ETA on when the function will be back; if it’s not back already?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Is the print function back with the new forum software? If so, I couldn’t see it. @charlie, could you give an approximate ETA on when the function will be back; if it’s not back already?
There is no ETA at this time. I have not found an addon that allows it.

Logan-

If we could get all the pages of a thread in one page, automatically, by scrolling down, that would also be useful. I have seen forums like that.

Vileplume

whoops, I meant printing and underlining threads, as pauljacob mentioned in his original post!

Logan-

The print function is back.

I was able to find a solution. :D On the thread near the top right, you can click the three dots for "more options", then go down to the bottom where it says "export thread". You should then be able to print via browser. Let me know how it goes.