Is Teeth Whitening Charcoal Stuff Good For Consumption?

Hgreen56

Hello

I have no experience with Activated Charcoal and want give it a try.
During the search i have found a lot of this teeth whitening charcoal stuff.

I wondering if this stuff is the same as this (way more expensive) charcoal supplements in supplements

This teeth whitening Charcoal product say its 100% natural organic coconut charcoal.
So I guess this stuff has no extra weird unhealthy ingredients in it (?)

Somebody else using this teeth whitening stuff for oral consumption?

Last edited:

Velve921

Not sure about this specific product, but 3 years ago I tried this concept. I mix:

charcoal
Baking soda
Coconut oil

...in a cup and brush my teeth. I haven’t had a tooth ache or sensitivity since doing this.

OP
Hgreen56

Hgreen56

maybe i'm not clear enough.
i am searching for a cheap charcoal supplement for consumption, not for my teeth.
Like i said, supplements (charcoal in capsules) are way more expensive than that this teeth whitening stuff.
So i wondering if this teeth whitening stuff safe to use for consumption.

bk_

Hey just saw your post. I’ve take this bulk powder in the past as a cost-effective supplement:
Organika Activated Charcoal Powder

They come from coconut shells which I trust to be less free of contaminants and impurities. It did wonders for my eczema and digestive problems but I noticed months into this that my teeth began decaying. I believe long-term use was interfering with mineral and vitamin absorption.

Carrum

I just use the same charcoal powder that my wife gives to her horse. She bought a big container of it quite cheap at a saddlery shop I think?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals