is tea okay ? what about cream ?

uuy8778yyi

In britain they make a speciality clotted cream

it is very high quality,

would this be acceptable ?

and what about traditional tea ? does the fluoride disrupt thyroid function ?

tara

Both have pros and cons, and depend on your context.
How are you getting on with reading Peat's articles or interviews?

Too much flouride seems to be able to disrupt thyroid function, but I don't know if there is enough in tea to matter. There are threads on tea. Have you hunted them out?

Cream: Better than any PUFA oils. Peat has some cream in his coffee. Some people are trying for lower fat for various reasons. There are threads on that too, if you are interested.

you

Some tea in high amounts have been shown to be estrogenic. Aged and old teas have high concentrations of fluoride, younger leaves like green and white tea have less fluoride. Unless you're drinking loads of tea everyday, I don't think it's much of a problem. :roll:

Peat isn't very fond of fluoride.

It's good to avoid fluoridated water as far as possible. Certain forms of bromine, including bromate and polybrominated biphenyls, are definitely toxic, but simple bromide isn't very toxic; it took large amounts of Bromo-Seltzer used for a long time to produce harmful effects, hundreds of milligrams per day. Seawater contains bromide, so all seafood contains a lot; milk and meat naturally contain it, because soil generally contains a moderate amount. A few of the promoters of large iodine supplements--Abraham, Flechas, and Brownstein--are giving a wrong impression of bromine.

[FLUORIDE IN SHOWERS]I don't think it's a problem. The soaps and shampoos people use are worse problems. Just washing the skin with pure soap alters the skin's endocrine function for days. and doing it every day is an "endocrine disrupter," even if there are no toxic additives in the soap.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals