Is Smoking Safe?

schultz

Supplementing tobacco by smoking it is a terrible way of administering the stuff. Saying you smoke because of the therapeutic value you feel tobacco has seems a bit silly to me. I take lots of supplements and don't smoke any of them to get them into my body. That said, I think tobacco has a lot of positives. I love experimenting and wanted to try it (not by smoking it, it seems counter-intuitive to purposely inhale smoke into my lungs) but I had a few concerns like increased NO and increased s. mutans bacteria in the mouth.

cyclops

Supplementing tobacco by smoking it is a terrible way of administering the stuff. Saying you smoke because of the therapeutic value you feel tobacco has seems a bit silly to me. I take lots of supplements and don't smoke any of them to get them into my body. That said, I think tobacco has a lot of positives. I love experimenting and wanted to try it (not by smoking it, it seems counter-intuitive to purposely inhale smoke into my lungs) but I had a few concerns like increased NO and increased s. mutans bacteria in the mouth.

Why do you think smoking became a popular way of consuming anything? It does seem quite absurd now that you mention it. People have always made teas and eaten other medicinal plant matter; I wonder why it became so popular to smoke tobacco instead of consuming it in a healthier way.

raypeatclips

Why do you think smoking became a popular way of consuming anything? It does seem quite absurd now that you mention it. People have always made teas and eaten other medicinal plant matter; I wonder why it became so popular to smoke tobacco instead of consuming it in a healthier way.

Probably just trial and error. People try to eat/drink/smoke/**** everything they can after a long enough time. People probably noticed a big effect from inhaling the tobacco compared to other ways of doing things. When you realise people ferment their own urine and faeces and try inhale them to get high, thinking about how people first burnt tobacco and inhaled it doesn't seem too weird.

Jenkem - Wikipedia

Its probably a quicker time for effect. Instead of having to digest it and then get it in the blood, you can just smoke it and get it in the blood instantly.

D

danishispsychic

I vape nicotine from Nude Nicotine- buy it all online. I like it .-

TreasureVibe

The radioactive particles that are present in the cigarette smoke when inhaled form hotspots in the lungs and are able to cut DNA strains causing DNA mutation: Cancer.

absolutely not healthy.. you can get emphysema or that disease where you have to talk through a box in your throat.. it's not right to determine it because some random person said their dad smoked for 40 years and is perfectly healthy.. there's more than enough cases on the other side to say it is not worth the risk

Collden

Although tobacco smoking does have powerful pro-thyroid effects, smokers have not been found to have lower rates of hypothyroidism than never-smokers. In contrast there's a huge spike in prevalence of hypothyroidism among people who quit smoking, which suggests that smoking rather acts like a crutch that ultimately weakens you.

Everyone knows - never start, never quit. Or if you quit, give it at least 3 years to come back.

D

danishispsychic

I buy vape pens on Ebay and get my nicotine from Nicotine River. Nude Nicotine took too long to ship and Nicotine River is fast and awesome. Look at their google reviews and yelp too .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals