Is Progesterone The Best Way To Decrease Estrogen In The Body?

M

member 6316

I'm in a dilemma, I assume taking the hormonal route would be the best way to decrease estrogen rather than taking a supplement like DIM or whatnot. I was told progesterone oil is better becuase the creams contain other stuff, anyway.. Is progesterone truly the best way to balance estrogen levels? What about 5a-dhp ??which one would be better of the two.

johnwester130

a,d,e,k2
b vitamins
progesterone
gelatin

is the best route

topical progesterone is only 10% absorbed

Tenacity

You need to optimise production, retention, detoxification and excretion of estrogen. That's what I think. Progesterone can help with some aspects of that.

LCohen

T & DHT & Aromatase Inhibitors are the best way to decrease estrogen. Progesterone is helpful too.

Other helpful stuffs are not having a unique mechanism. They all help to increase androgens so estrogen will decrease..

ddjd

vitamin E
methylene blue
zinc
b2 r5p
activated charcoal
phosphatidylserine
androsterone
b1
calcium d glucarate
lugols iodine
carrots/ bamboo/ mushrooms
gonadin/phytol
aspirin
milk thistle
apigenin / chamomile
naringenin

ive personally tested all of these and they do work. DIM definitely doesnt!

baccheion

Progesterone modulates/manages estrogens. Estrogens may be better reduced by also increasing/normalizing the body's ability to clear them (B vitamins and iodine/iodide + 200 mcg L-selenomethionine). If genetic mutations are present that result in excess aromatase activity, then maybe an aromatase inhibitor or supplements/approaches that address the mutations.

D

danishispsychic

I think it really depends on weather you are male or female and what your methylation and rate of detox is and also your actually saliva hormones test results say. I ended up with really HIGH progesterone and it fried my adrenals and caused issues. I now take DIM and pregnenalone sometimes and it helps me. I used to think that progesterone was the answer but it wasnt isnt for me. I will still use it time to time but not like tons, like I was before at all. It really depends on if you are female and where you on in your whole hormone life cycle and if they are messed up to begin with. IMO

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals