Is political talk peaty at all?

OP
Serge

Serge

ok I am still drunk but hell with it. Let me explain,
For 4 years the "independent media" dragged the шпшщешс (like it? no that is not how we write) idea that DonakldTrump, a Billioneeaire, for some strange idea was controlled by Moscow. Why would he do that? I mean why??? Why is that he doesn't not have something that Putin can to give his?
Moreover. they still call it "a Russian lie? How is it Russian it was initiated in Wahington and perpetrated in Lundon? It is ABOUT Russia, but aboit is it Russian?
Now we know that it was INVENTED bY Hillary.
And I am supposed to believe in anything you media says?
Sorry guys I am going to a have a drink, Or maybe four.

hei

I think it's an energy sink unless you're involved in political action. Knowing how bad things are is fine (as much as you can really know given that the "news" is cherrypicked and often fake), but if you're not involved in trying to change things then it's a waste to expend energy beyond what's needed to live as best you can given the prevailing circumstances.
Internet political discussions mostly go nowhere and are mostly sick people repeating the same topics over and over, every day. Hang around any political forum long enough and people will pop up professing to have all sorts of physical and mental ailments. Possibly even most of the posters.
Compare it to the energy of revolutionaries throughout history, who are often documented as working almost tirelessly and have often lived to ripe old ages (if not killed early).

OP
Serge

Serge

but if you're not involved in trying to change things
i am sorry. but people tried to change this, since time immemorial. And it's all the same - lie, betrayal and lie. And death.
I honestly think we do not have a name of an intellectual species.
How we can have that is we lie to each other knowingly trying to achieve stuff (stuff banal and trivial like taking from you what you've got).
This is sick, I can't even call it politics because too many letters.

LUH 3417

i am sorry. but people tried to change this, since time immemorial. And it's all the same - lie, betrayal and lie. And death.
I honestly think we do not have a name of an intellectual species.
How we can have that is we lie to each other knowingly trying to achieve stuff (stuff banal and trivial like taking from you what you've got).
This is sick, I can't even call it politics because too many letters.
But isn’t this the definition of learned helplessness? I think this is why people choose religious or spiritual explanations for the world, people it is just history repeating itself and the common man failing time and time

OP
Serge

Serge

But isn’t this the definition of learned helplessness? I think this is why people choose religious or spiritual explanations for the world, people it is just history repeating itself and the common man failing time and time
Well. helplessness is not supposed to be religious. A person in a guillotine is quite helpless. There are lots of situation when we are helpless. From our own structure, for once. Try to fight that.
Again, I am not against fighting but how you can fight overwhelming stupidity when it's not ending? You will be engaged in it that's all.

LUH 3417

Well. helplessness is not supposed to be religious. A person in a guillotine is quite helpless. There are lots of situation when we are helpless. From our own structure, for once. Try to fight that.
Again, I am not against fighting but how you can fight overwhelming stupidity when it's not ending? You will be engaged in it that's all.
Yea, I think you misunderstood me. I meant this overwhelming stupidity is why people choose to believe in a spiritual or religious world view of ultimate love and redemption at some future time. I think when you approach life as a fight, you inevitably exhaust yourself and your heart. If you believe in god or some high power, I think it alleviates some of this fight because ultimately you trust that everything will work out on the end. I think it might be why some people just don’t care if there is an elite agenda or whatever, they just live their life, because they ultimately feel they can’t change any of it anyway so why not try to be like a squirrel and collect the most nuts you can and just get through. Idk. I honestly feel like being as obsessed as I am with power and unveiling the mystery of who runs the show just isolated me from most people. Rays message against the general culture is one I’ve felt personally my entire life. I never felt any affinity for it and I always questioned the senselessness of the ritual practices among culture, the unnatural ness of socialization. But ultimately these interests don’t make it easy to connect to people in my everyday life.

michael94

It occured to me that talking politics and being generally interested in the matter virtually destroys the whole point of preserving bioenergy, heh. Unless you have a very fortunate inborn superstable set of mind but then you probably not need Ray Peat.
At least with me, opening politics related sites never brings anything positive. Positive may come as some stupid transient illusion, but it always ends up in cortisol and adrenaline.
Caring about politics is completely normal and healthy. The Bankers and owners of the Media are the ones who have made politics into a joke where everyone spins their wheels. Dont blame the victims is what I would say

OP
Serge

Serge

Caring about politics is completely normal and healthy.
Try to discuss Kamala Harris and stay mentally sound.
You can't, cause you're discussing... manure.
How is that healthy?

JamesGatz

Try to discuss Kamala Harris and stay mentally sound.
You can't, cause you're discussing... manure.
How is that healthy?
Let me try -

*Ahem*

Kamala Ha- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BORDER CRIS REEEEEEEEE I CAN HEAR HER CACKLING AHHHHH .... My my it appears that you are in fact correct - I cannot stay mentally sound when talking about the witch

OP
Serge

Serge

Let me try -

*Ahem*

Kamala Ha- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BORDER CRIS REEEEEEEEE I CAN HEAR HER CACKLING AHHHHH .... My my it appears that you are in fact correct - I cannot stay mentally sound when talking about the witch
you see...

Jonnie

I don’t think it is. I think politics is a made up thing kind of like how people make up that there are many genders.

There is a good way to do things and there are bad ways to do things:
One is constructive and leads to regeneration and structure and the other is destructive and leads to degeneration and chaos.

You could argue that mediating between regenerative and degenerative choices is “politics”.
I call it retarded.

Rather we should be trying to look at the situation as objectively possible so we can get as close to the truth as possible.
With that, the right choices should be a lot more obvious.

We could just call it ‘current events’ instead of politics. Or perhaps ‘structuring life’ or ‘structuring’.

In my opinion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals