Is piracetam potentially dangerous?

Charlieb91

Overdosing abuse is usually the culprit in many of these horror stories but it does raise abit of concern when the anecdotal permanent effects are brain fog, depression and even schizophrenia.

Piracetam advocates are aware of this small fraction of people who have suffered these effects and just wondering if the mechanism of how piracetam works is to be taken lightheartedly.

Piracetam at 1.4g per day allows me to multi task, have noticeable better cognitive function, learn more efficiently and helped verbal fluency. I find it better without choline as extra choline gives me mild depression effects and slower cognition.

Beastmode

Overdosing abuse is usually the culprit in many of these horror stories but it does raise abit of concern when the anecdotal permanent effects are brain fog, depression and even schizophrenia.

Piracetam advocates are aware of this small fraction of people who have suffered these effects and just wondering if the mechanism of how piracetam works is to be taken lightheartedly.

Piracetam at 1.4g per day allows me to multi task, have noticeable better cognitive function, learn more efficiently and helped verbal fluency. I find it better without choline as extra choline gives me mild depression effects and slower cognition.

Where do you source your piracetam? Nootropics depot seems to be popular, yet always sells out fast.

If you have a link that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Beastmode

Were you able to find a source?
Not yet!

I got some anaracetam, but I haven't started it. I often have things on hand for a while before I start them. It's easier for me to add, or remove, one thing at a time to see if I notice any changes.

Logan-

Not yet!

I got some anaracetam, but I haven't started it. I often have things on hand for a while before I start them. It's easier for me to add, or remove, one thing at a time to see if I notice any changes.
Do you think racetams are safe to use indefinitely?

Beastmode

Do you think racetams are safe to use indefinitely?
I've skirted on the racetams for a while now and finally got one.

Personally, I'm a fan of "slow and steady" with added, occasional, addition like racetams. A bit "bullheaded," but I don't want to depend on something to feel and be at my best. More importantly, I don't want it to cover something up that I could be sorting out, even if it takes a bit of time.

Logan-

I've skirted on the racetams for a while now and finally got one.

Personally, I'm a fan of "slow and steady" with added, occasional, addition like racetams. A bit "bullheaded," but I don't want to depend on something to feel and be at my best. More importantly, I don't want it to cover something up that I could be sorting out, even if it takes a bit of time.
I understand, thanks for your reply.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom