Is Peat-Friendly Mayonnaise A Safe Accompaniment To The Carrot Salad?

Brundle

Hello, I wondered whether, instead of having the carrot salad with coconut oil, vinegar and salt, I could use this Keto Mayonnaise instead?

https://naturamarket.ca/chosen-foods-keto-mayo-from-coconut-oil-355ml.html

Ingredients: Coconut Oil (contains MCT Oil), Organic Frozen Egg Yolk, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Mustard, Organic Rosemary Extract.

Perhaps the combination of ingredients would provide the coconut oil, vinegar and salt in a convenient package, and I could just mix it into the shredded carrot. Would this be safe and still have the desired gut-cleaning effect, despite the egg yolk and 2 spices?

Thanks!

Sunny Jack

It might be okay, it has some of the basic ingredients, but I'm not sure about the proportions.

Carrot salad is so easy though, that it seems lazy to not just prepare it in the way Roddy does in his YouTube video. Even just eating a raw carrot on its own will have beneficial effects, and is much cheaper.

mrchibbs

Hello, I wondered whether, instead of having the carrot salad with coconut oil, vinegar and salt, I could use this Keto Mayonnaise instead?

Chosen Foods Keto Mayo From Coconut Oil - Keto, Paleo, Whole30

Ingredients: Coconut Oil (contains MCT Oil), Organic Frozen Egg Yolk, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Mustard, Organic Rosemary Extract.

Perhaps the combination of ingredients would provide the coconut oil, vinegar and salt in a convenient package, and I could just mix it into the shredded carrot. Would this be safe and still have the desired gut-cleaning effect, despite the egg yolk and 2 spices?

Thanks!

It would be fine!

I think it would make the carrot salad most appetizing!

But I get the impression that the traditional carrot salad is old-hat in the Peat world nowadays. It has been replaced by well-cooked mushrooms, or more recently oat bran.

So much to think about. I think activated charcoal has the most dramatic success stories, but apparently it is not safe to do long-term.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals