Is Omega-3 Fish Oil Bad?

yerrag

Only the oral supplements not the sunlight... sunlight does lots of things...
Yes, sunlight's vitamin D is what we should have. Sunlight also makes the cholesteryl sulfate from cholesterol, which helps in blood flow.

Dr. B

Yes, sunlight's vitamin D is what we should have. Sunlight also makes the cholesteryl sulfate from cholesterol, which helps in blood flow.
is it true the people in iceland and arctic regions do fine with little sunlight due to maintaining a high dairy and saturated fat/red meat intake. those places are likely so cold there would be little opportunity to get proper sunlight exposure...

yerrag

is it true the people in iceland and arctic regions do fine with little sunlight due to maintaining a high dairy and saturated fat/red meat intake. those places are likely so cold there would be little opportunity to get proper sunlight exposure...
I don't know. I hope so though.

But I came across a research sometime ago that shows vitamin D vary and maybe there is some sort of adaptation by humans to low sunlight exposure but I didn't save it as it doesn't apply to me loving close to the equator but thankful not on it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals