Is NowFoods a good brand for B1, flush Niacin etc. ?

Explorer

I see some good offers on an online store that has some NowFoods supplements from USA stored here so no shipping costs, they have many good offers but I particularily look forwards to Thiamine hcl, Niacin flush, has anyone had experience with NowFoods supplements - are they effective? And what about Swanson's? Which ones of those two brand supplements you had any benefits from?

TheReds

I see some good offers on an online store that has some NowFoods supplements from USA stored here so no shipping costs, they have many good offers but I particularily look forwards to Thiamine hcl, Niacin flush, has anyone had experience with NowFoods supplements - are they effective? And what about Swanson's? Which ones of those two brand supplements you had any benefits from?
They are absolutly ok. But why flush? Why dont just take niacinamid?

TheReds

Some say if taken 45 minutes before orgasm it stops the post orgasmic illness syndrome symptoms completely
It would be intresting to know why some get post orgasmic illness syndrome symptoms and not others. The mechanism. I get it sometimes, not so much this days.

OP
E

Explorer

It would be intresting to know why some get post orgasmic illness syndrome symptoms and not others. The mechanism. I get it sometimes, not so much this days.
Currently seems to be some inflammation/mast cell activation disorder, someone had a inflammation scan showing it being elevated in POIS state all around the body, many have relief with antihistamines/antiinflammatories, some with stomach acid boosting

For me in 2020 February last time I was sick with a flu/cold/fever it turned off for 3 days and I had 2 orgasms and 1 nocturnal emission with 0 symptoms showing it's something immune related

TheReds

Currently seems to be some inflammation/mast cell activation disorder, someone had a inflammation scan showing it being elevated in POIS state all around the body, many have relief with antihistamines/antiinflammatories, some with stomach acid boosting

For me in 2020 February last time I was sick with a flu/cold/fever it turned off for 3 days and I had 2 orgasms and 1 nocturnal emission with 0 symptoms showing it's something immune related
Ok, thanks!

Yes, especially the 500mg brand of Niacin, the flush starts after 4 minutes, and it's very intense.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals