Is Nobody Gonna Point Out The Elephant In The Room? Georgi Dinki Knows It All But He’s Still Fat?

Dr. B

Don't think anyone is having expectations of him or others on this forum to be under 10% BF.

10-12% BF for those who want to be as fit as possible without compromising long-term health
13-15% the optimal level for a man without aesthetic aspirations.
the 13 to 15% range is still a very flat stomach, even showing the abdominals when flexed
actually even up to 18% is a flat stomach

GreekDemiGod

the 13 to 15% range is still a very flat stomach, even showing the abdominals when flexed
actually even up to 18% is a flat stomach
For most, abs will start showing at 12% BF. Some lucky ones will have a resemblance of abs at 14%, but it's not that common.

Jsaute21

Don't think anyone is having expectations of him or others on this forum to be under 10% BF.

10-12% BF for those who want to be as fit as possible without compromising long-term health
13-15% the optimal level for a man without aesthetic aspirations.
Why do people care about his BF%?

JamesGatz

5+ people in my family, 1 still alive (95), all would've been considered a little "overweight," but everyone one of them were sharp into their 90's. My living 95 year old grandma lived in her own apartment with her little brother (94 years old) alone.

I think the more important questions can be about his quality of life, cognition, sleep quality, bowel movements, libido, etc.

As a former athlete growing up with a perception that healthy was what I or other athletes looked like. Come to find out, my "impressive" low heart rate and lean body we're not representative of being healthy as I was severely hypo running on stress hormones.

Josh Rubin is pudgy looking, but I've seen in him person and he's just a big dude who couldn't look really "lean" if he tried.
Agreed. Everytime in my life I was "lean" I was very sick - the sickest in my life - once peating took off my androgens got a lot higher and I got thicc all over my body ... feels awesome. Georgi looks to me that he has a similar higher amount of DHT/androgenic like when I have when my androgens are higher

Beastmode

Agreed. Everytime in my life I was "lean" I was very sick - the sickest in my life - once peating took off my androgens got a lot higher and I got thicc all over my body ... feels awesome. Georgi looks to me that he has a similar higher amount of DHT/androgenic like when I have when my androgens are higher
Weight is the last metric that's important in my life nowadays. Sleep, mood, focus, memory, libido, digestion, etc are most vital.

I'm 42, strong and feel great. I originally gained 30+ lbs, but now I"m only around 20 lbs more than what I was for years. My metabolic rate is slowly improving over the past 4+ years.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Weight is the last metric that's important in my life nowadays. Sleep, mood, focus, memory, libido, digestion, etc are most vital.
Yes, I feel the same! Right now the body fat calculator says I should gain 10 pounds to reach ideal but I personally like myself just fine regardless.

LA

Yes, I feel the same! Right now the body fat calculator says I should gain 10 pounds to reach ideal but I personally like myself just fine regardless.
Good for you Blossom I dont know about body fat calculators unless you mean comparison to weight and height. my weight is 114lbs to 5'5" height so my BMI is supposed to be ok. Is that what you mean? I feel fine. You are always cheery and upbeat so you are doing something right! I've never seen Georgi in person only on youtube. If he is a bit chunky it could be simply due to living in Wash DC. Many people living in DC are extremely obese. He looks healthy and that is what matters. If he gains more weight I hope he can move out of DC.

Not to derail the conversation above or pressure Georgi into doing something he doesn't want to but did we ever see said tank top pictures?

It’s a before and after photo of Ray at the time he started taking pregnenolone. It comes from one of one of his books.

One can see how enlarged his thyroid is in the photo on the left.
Do we know how much pregnenolone he was/is taking?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
dont know about body fat calculators
We are pretty much the same BMI. :)
I just did a basic online BF calculator that estimates body fat percentage based on height, weight and various other measurements. It’s certainly not the most accurate I’m sure. There are numerous ways of estimating body fat percentage and you’ll get slightly different percentages depending on which one is used. I believe to get the most accurate view you have to use a water or air displacement tank test or calipers. I’m certainly not an expert in any of this though. This is the one I used. 143E34B3-310E-4B94-8458-8D024C663E31.png
You are always cheery and upbeat so you are doing something right!
Thank you, my boss might not agree but I try my best! There’s too much misery in this world as it is so I hope to not add to it.

I’m satisfied with just going on how I feel and function. All of the ways of measuring such as BMI, BF% etc need to be taken in context and never give the complete picture.

Haidut is an awesome guy who has done so much for our community. He looks robustly healthy to me and I’m sure if he thinks DC is threatening his health and well-being he is smart enough get out of there. I was really shocked at how much my health improved when we moved to a rural area away from Indianapolis! It’s probably a sign of a great metabolism that he can tolerate DC so well.

Why do people care about his BF%?
For me the issue is that higher BF causes more aromatisation. Sure there are many ways to inhibit the activity, but lowering body fat should be #1 before employing a bucket load of supplements and hormones. That approach is not addressing the root cause.

Dr. B

Good for you Blossom I dont know about body fat calculators unless you mean comparison to weight and height. my weight is 114lbs to 5'5" height so my BMI is supposed to be ok. Is that what you mean? I feel fine. You are always cheery and upbeat so you are doing something right! I've never seen Georgi in person only on youtube. If he is a bit chunky it could be simply due to living in Wash DC. Many people living in DC are extremely obese. He looks healthy and that is what matters. If he gains more weight I hope he can move out of DC.
isnt that all over the US? what is it about dc that theres many obese people there?

Herbie

Wow that is a lot.

If Ray has an acute stress event, for example he feels he is coming down with a cold/flu, do you know how much he will take?
I don’t think he uses it anymore.

I think he said he bought a kilo of pregnenolone from Syntex, they used to make it very pure but that’s no longer and it’s not as pure today.

He said people only need 10mg per day as a replacement dose

Dr. B

I don’t think he uses it anymore.

I think he said he bought a kilo of pregnenolone from Syntex, they used to make it very pure but that’s no longer and it’s not as pure today.

He said people only need 10mg per day as a replacement dose
i thought its 30mg pregnenolone made per day in healthy people
He did mention he stopped using it since the Syntex ran out
I wonder whats causing the issues with pregnenolone supplements today. the syntex stuff was also sourced from wild yam/diosgenin iirc...

Herbie

i thought its 30mg pregnenolone made per day in healthy people
He did mention he stopped using it since the Syntex ran out
I wonder whats causing the issues with pregnenolone supplements today. the syntex stuff was also sourced from wild yam/diosgenin iirc...
He said it’s difficult and expensive to make it pure and no one making today has the equipment required to do it like syntex did.

soul_rebel

Haha where are you getting people in DC area are obese? People and these outlandish claims and anecdotes....DC might have the lowest rates of obesity in the country.

Attachments

• 2020 obesity.png
    2020 obesity.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 13
Sean Connery vibes

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals