Is my stack too much? Am I missing something?

mostlylurking

Extremely insightful, thank you so much for the knowledge. I'll try to get my amalgam fillings out ASAP.
Study the info about the safe way to have them removed. Then find a dentist who is trained how to do the safe protocol. Most dentists do not have a clue about it.
I take 100mg of b1. It's 8333% of the daily recommended dose.
If you were taking TTFD or sublingual thiamine mononitrate that would be considered a good sized dose. Unfortunately, 100mg of thiamine hcl is not much at all especially if you have a deficiency and the potential to have mercury poisoning.

Because I had been sick for so long with heavy metal poisoning, my glutathione level was very low so I could not tolerate TTFD thiamine, it gave me a bad headache. So I use thiamine hcl and I follow Dr. Costantini's protocol as explained on his website.

I have heard Dr. Chandler Marrs state that the rda for thiamine is barely enough to keep you breathing.

It was this video; she discusses the different types of thiamine in this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkKmiZkiEPI

How does one know if they are overdosing on t3? My insurance was cut recently so I don't have access to an endo. I am taking 25mcg per day though...is this high? My temps are still low but my heart rate has jumped to the 80s so I don't know if those can be used as markers for dosing.
What country are you in?

I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV.

I think that there's strong validity to using temperature and pulse charting to discern your thyroid status. However, when my thiamine function was blocked and I had a thiamine deficiency, even though I was taking 180mg of desiccated thyroid (=3 grains), my optimum dose for the prior 5 years, I could not get my temperature above 97.6 degrees and my pulse was very erratic. I thought I needed more thyroid medication. My doctor called for blood tests. My T3 was dangerously high even though I could not get my temperature up to normal. I'm trying to explain the the symptoms can be confusing if you have both a thyroid problem AND a thiamine deficiency.
How can I avoid taking too much t3? 25 mcg is still low in terms of dosage isn't it? The Broda Barnes STTM protocol takes the dosage into the 50s and beyond. Is going to an endo the only way to assess proper dosage? Should I cut back on t3? I'm tolerating t3 currently pretty well I feel like.
Finding a good endo can be really difficult. The amount of t3 you are taking might be just fine, I have no idea. It is important to educate yourself and chart your temperature and pulse. But if thyroid is not your problem then what? I don't know. You stated that you tested deficient in thiamine on a medical test. Was that with a doctor? Did they just leave you hanging out there with that diagnosis and no guidance?
Also can taking too much t3 cause a permanent switch to hyper from hypo? I know that t3 can cause hyper symptoms but can it change the thyroid function permanently even if t3 has been stopped?
I do not believe that taking too much t3 will cause a permanent change from hyper to hypo. I think that things would revert to normal quickly, at least that is what happened with me. My doctor lowered my dose of thyroid supplement and I got better. Again, I'm not a doctor.

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Study the info about the safe way to have them removed. Then find a dentist who is trained how to do the safe protocol. Most dentists do not have a clue about it.

If you were taking TTFD or sublingual thiamine mononitrate that would be considered a good sized dose. Unfortunately, 100mg of thiamine hcl is not much at all especially if you have a deficiency and the potential to have mercury poisoning.

Do you have info on the RDA? The video was a bit long, plus I would like your input on it? Which supplement do you recommend and in what dosage?

Because I had been sick for so long with heavy metal poisoning, my glutathione level was very low so I could not tolerate TTFD thiamine, it gave me a bad headache. So I use thiamine hcl and I follow Dr. Costantini's protocol as explained on his website.

I have heard Dr. Chandler Marrs state that the rda for thiamine is barely enough to keep you breathing.

It was this video; she discusses the different types of thiamine in this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkKmiZkiEPI

What country are you in?

I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV.

I think that there's strong validity to using temperature and pulse charting to discern your thyroid status. However, when my thiamine function was blocked and I had a thiamine deficiency, even though I was taking 180mg of desiccated thyroid (=3 grains), my optimum dose for the prior 5 years, I could not get my temperature above 97.6 degrees and my pulse was very erratic. I thought I needed more thyroid medication. My doctor called for blood tests. My T3 was dangerously high even though I could not get my temperature up to normal. I'm trying to explain the the symptoms can be confusing if you have both a thyroid problem AND a thiamine deficiency.

Finding a good endo can be really difficult. The amount of t3 you are taking might be just fine, I have no idea. It is important to educate yourself and chart your temperature and pulse. But if thyroid is not your problem then what? I don't know. You stated that you tested deficient in thiamine on a medical test. Was that with a doctor? Did they just leave you hanging out there with that diagnosis and no guidance?

I do not believe that taking too much t3 will cause a permanent change from hyper to hypo. I think that things would revert to normal quickly, at least that is what happened with me. My doctor lowered my dose of thyroid supplement and I got better. Again, I'm not a doctor.

mostlylurking

Do you have info on the RDA? The video was a bit long, plus I would like your input on it? Which supplement do you recommend and in what dosage?
The video is worth the time to watch. I have the same info on the rda as you do. The rda is minuscule; logic points to the concept that it does not apply to someone with extenuating circumstances (like heavy metal poisoning). I suggest you spend some time learning about the different kinds of thiamine and what they are known for.

suggested reading:

good sources on information about thiamine:

View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZPlb2-Xf5TzYhS2h-bXD4q8TBWRjub-D

Pursuing your own health journey takes time and effort. You have to do the work yourself; no one can do it for you.