Is mitolab methylyne blue safe?

tygreezytlb

Im having some really weird symptoms, headache, severe cognitive impairment almost dimentia like with recall, among many other things.

Started on Energin, Tocovit, Kuoinine. Not all together K on morning E on night.

I have additional B1, creatine and more niacinimide. not really taking these upto now.

Got mitolab methylyne blue? is this safe? any further recommendations?

Vitamin k2 seems to be helping SLIGHTLY right now.

Jam

Mitolab MB is USP grade and AFAIK one of the highest quality sources of MB around. I'm on my second bottle and have never experienced negative side effects.

Sefton10

Mitolab MB is USP grade and AFAIK one of the highest quality sources of MB around. I'm on my second bottle and have never experienced negative side effects.
Same for me. Only ever used one drop a day, but no adverse effects.

Jam

feeling any benefit?
Nope. I have only ever taken a few drops of MB at a time (both Mitolab MB and Haidut's Oxidal) and have felt absolutely nothing from it. I now use it (diluted) as a mouthwash.

baron

Mitolab does not deliver it's products anymore for some reason. I bought some mb on the site and got no notification of it being sent or a tracking number. It's been weeks since I bought it.

golder

Mitolab does not deliver it's products anymore for some reason. I bought some mb on the site and got no notification of it being sent or a tracking number. It's been weeks since I bought it.
***t, that's annoying, I was going to buy another bottle soon. Would you mind updating us here on this thread if it does end up arriving? Fingers crossed you still get it .

baron

***t, that's annoying, I was going to buy another bottle soon. Would you mind updating us here on this thread if it does end up arriving? Fingers crossed you still get it .
Hi, it did arrive yesterday after all, it's strange that they didn't respond to any of my emails, also on a review site someone else claimed they didn't get their mb.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals