Is Methylene Blue A Worthy Experiment For Potential Mystery Infections?

Peatogenic

I've long suspected that I may have some kind of stealth infection hanging out in my body somewhere...or even some kind of possible autoimmune disease. Is MB used for these purposes?

achillea

The amount of C is negligible, it is the allicin that is so good on infections. In Britain they use it in hospitals for MRSA. My wife has been battling for years and no antibiotic, antifungal or anything natural did a thing but taking the Allicin now for almost a month she is seeing some major improvement. it is pricey but worth every penny.

Methylene blue is good for infections but systemically for a long battle it has its downside.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

The amount of C is negligible, it is the allicin that is so good on infections. In Britain they use it in hospitals for MRSA. My wife has been battling for years and no antibiotic, antifungal or anything natural did a thing but taking the Allicin now for almost a month she is seeing some major improvement. it is pricey but worth every penny.

Methylene blue is good for infections but systemically for a long battle it has its downside.

Ok, thanks

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

About seven years ago I got a tingling sensation in body for three days straight. Incidentally, about a couple months after unprotected sex and a major move. I had a boat load of strange symptoms like getting shocked every time I would touch metal. My health gradually declined over the next three years, but possibly environmental....hairloss was first indicator....perhaps not related, but four years ago I took antibiotics, and my skin started deteriorating after that. More recently I've noticed a strange, small, almost bald patch on both wrists. It looks like I shaved a spot and the hair is growing back. About a year ago I developed warts on one of my fingers that has never gone away.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Oh, also...I somehow managed to get that antibiotic as a hunch that an eight week cough was gut related....the doctor somehow decided to prescribe it....and when I started, I began sweating profusely and felt euphoric and the cough went away.

RobertJM

When you say pricey, how much are we talking?

achillea

My wife used 2 every 4-6 hours for a few weeks and a giant nasty sore broke out on her mid thigh. It is like a retrovirus that was flushed out. Ever since she has felt a world better after 10 years of suffering to the point of contemplating the passing.

Fot the shocking try a salt and soda bath 1lb of each. Hot water and then let it cool while in it. It is important to stay in while it cools down. Hazel Purcells said it helped detox radiation which we are swimming in it today.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

My wife used 2 every 4-6 hours for a few weeks and a giant nasty sore broke out on her mid thigh. It is like a retrovirus that was flushed out. Ever since she has felt a world better after 10 years of suffering to the point of contemplating the passing.

Fot the shocking try a salt and soda bath 1lb of each. Hot water and then let it cool while in it. It is important to stay in while it cools down. Hazel Purcells said it helped detox radiation which we are swimming in it today.

Do you know if allicin could make situations worse if an autoimmune condition is at play? I don't think I have lupus, but allicin is said to cause lupus flare ups.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals