Is Megadosing Bad For The Liver? I Took A Lot Yesterday

x69

I am on a 15 day cycle using Vitamin D3 and K2 MK7.

Doses:
108.000 IU Vitamin D3 / Day
2400 ug Vitamin K2 Mk7

also accidentally took 450.000 IU of Beta carotene.

Is this bad? I have 9 days remaining of the Vitamin D3 and K2 megadose cycle and tried this just to see the effects of it.

The beta carotene overdose was in a state of depression.

What can I expect for my liver?

InChristAlone

Please stop overdosing fat soluble vitamins. This forum is bordering on insane with these mega dosing protocols of vitamins that build up and cause imbalances. Beta carotene at that dose probably caused carotenemia but that should subside without further use.

OP
X

x69

Please stop overdosing fat soluble vitamins. This forum is bordering on insane with these mega dosing protocols of vitamins that build up and cause imbalances. Beta carotene at that dose probably caused carotenemia but that should subside without further use.

I won't megadose further on Beta Carotene. The only differences I have noticed is slight reddish/orange glow to my face in darker settings and yellowish in daylight.
My hands are also really reddish compared to my family members and people I see in public.

I was more scared about liver problems.. skin pigmentation doesn't bother me that much

OP
X

x69

I just took 213.000 IU more of Vitamin D. I don't have vitamin D pills anymore so ye..

LARGE, SINGLE-DOSE, ORAL VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION IN ADULT POPULATIONS: A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW

According to that it's not really bad.. well it could be worse

fradon

Doses:
2400 ug Vitamin K2 Mk7

Is this bad? I have 9 days remaining of the Vitamin D3 and K2 megadose cycle and tried this just to see the effects of it.

you should be fine cause D antagzonizes A. alcoohol also lower vitamin A in the liver so you could have a couple of beers and it might help.

only thing is D needs mag to work and mag needs b6 to work and b6 needs b2 so there is a lot of precursors that you would normally get from food that supplementing alone does not cover.

schultz

Doses:
2400 ug Vitamin K2 Mk7

In some older studies (from like the 40's) they would give patient high doses of vitamin D every few months. I think it is not unusual.

For some reason I thought it was better to supplement K every day because of its half-life or something. I don't really know, so maybe someone else can chime in on that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals