Is mask wearing an effective way to increase co2 levels?

yerrag

The more snug you wear it, the more effective.

But if you have enough CO2 in your body, why use it?

If you don't have enough, the mask can help But you don't need the mask to do that. Just close your mouth and let your nose breath as needed, at a slower rate that makes for retention of CO2.

If you have too much CO2 and are breathing it out as usually happen when you have a high breath rate, an effective mask will only make your body more acidic.

JamesGatz

I'm not fond of it - doesn't feel the same as bag breathing to me - I get immediately stressed out after wearing it for a minute - it also pulls your maxilla back into your skull by using your ears as leverage (pushing your lower jaw into your airways making it harder for you to breathe long-term - decreases oxygen volume intake) - reversible of course, but very inconvenient for me

yerrag

Understand what metabolic acidosis is, and what respiratory acidosis is. And what metabolic alkalosis is, and what respiratory alkalosis is.

If you can't tell one from the other, the you don't understand CO2 enough and what it does from an acid-base balance perspective.

Find a good video on Youtube and spend some time understanding this. It helped me develop a better understanding of my health, and simplifies many things for me. Health is not a complicated thing. You are a gold mine for the masters, and their slave, when you agree to their complicated way of explaining health to you.

BearWithMe

Masks are made of toxic glues and PTFE nanoparticles. Even if they would increase CO2, the benefits would never outweight the mask toxicity and the overall effect would be net negative.

But I seriously doubt they increase CO2.

Last edited:

Dr. B

Masks are made of toxic glues and PTFE nanoparticles. Even if they would increase CO2, the benefits would never outweight the mask toxicity and the overall effect would be net negative.

But I seriously doubt they increase CO2.
what about the cloth masks or just like a bandanna? a cotton bandanna you wear for one night and wash daily, alternate with others. or the polyested ones sold, those black colored reusable masks

Dr. B

Understand what metabolic acidosis is, and what respiratory acidosis is. And what metabolic alkalosis is, and what respiratory alkalosis is.

If you can't tell one from the other, the you don't understand CO2 enough and what it does from an acid-base balance perspective.

Find a good video on Youtube and spend some time understanding this. It helped me develop a better understanding of my health, and simplifies many things for me. Health is not a complicated thing. You are a gold mine for the masters, and their slave, when you agree to their complicated way of explaining health to you.
good terms to look up,
do you think those states can be induced by dietary means... like too much acidity vs too much alkinity like too much milk?

tankasnowgod

It depends.

I posted this long ago-

But, chronic use can lead to bad breathing habits...

“Gum disease — or periodontal disease — will eventually lead to strokes and an increased risk of heart attacks,” says Dr. Marc Sclafani, another co-founder of One Manhattan Dental.

He says the stinky syndrome is triggered by face coverings, since wearing a mask increases dryness of the mouth — and a buildup of bad bacteria.

People tend to breathe through their mouth instead of through their nose while wearing a mask,” says Sclafani. “The mouth breathing is causing the dry mouth, which leads to a decrease in saliva — and saliva is what fights the bacteria and cleanses your teeth.”

He adds that “saliva is also what neutralizes acid in the mouth and helps prevent tooth decay and gum disease.”

When I experimented with them near the time of that first thread, I found about 20-40 minutes to be the longest I could wear them without getting "woozy." So, in shorter bursts, say 5-10 minutes, they may be beneficial (depending on a whole host of other factors). Longer than that, I doubt it, and anything past the hour mark is likely detrimental for a number of reasons, including the fact that you would more likely be a mouth breather at that point, and losing excess CO2 at that point.

And remember, another major component of exhaled breath is water vapor, something you can easily confirm by breathing on any mirror. Higher humidity makes it harder to breath, and the longer you wear a mask, the more humid that air will become.

BearWithMe

what about the cloth masks or just like a bandanna? a cotton bandanna you wear for one night and wash daily, alternate with others. or the polyested ones sold, those black colored reusable masks
I'd rather fix my glucose metabolism, so my breath would fix itself.

Or, if you absolutely have to, use a Frolov breathing device or something similar (DIY rebreather made out of plastic bottles)

I seriously doubt any mask would give you any benefits - 1) it won't help you retain CO2, but it definitely help to retain bacteria from your mouth, 2) even cotton or polyester mask will leech small particles you will breath. Maybe not as toxic as PTFE, but still toxic

Dr. B

I'd rather fix my glucose metabolism, so my breath would fix itself.

Or, if you absolutely have to, use a Frolov breathing device or something similar (DIY rebreather made out of plastic bottles)

I seriously doubt any mask would give you any benefits - 1) it won't help you retain CO2, but it definitely help to retain bacteria from your mouth, 2) even cotton or polyester mask will leech small particles you will breath. Maybe not as toxic as PTFE, but still toxic
whats ptfe stand for mate

BearWithMe

whats ptfe stand for mate
The toxic stuff they put on non-stick cookware... Or in face masks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals