Is Lugols Iodine Recomemded

NickC

Is Lugols Iodine recomemded by those in this neigbourhood? I read all sorts of good things about it but just not sure if it is all a fad or not.

OP
N

NickC

Interesting but is it likely to help detox Glyphosate?

OP
N

NickC

use boron for that
Thanks x-ray peat, had never heard of Boron being used to detox Glyphosate. However I am already taking 100mg of Borax per day, does that sound about an effective dosage or should I up it a bit?

x-ray peat

Thanks x-ray peat, had never heard of Boron being used to detox Glyphosate. However I am already taking 100mg of Borax per day, does that sound about an effective dosage or should I up it a bit?
I was actually talking about fluoride. not sure what gets rid of glyphosate

ddjd

What product do you use?

OP
N

NickC

Stephanie Seneff is one of the more knowledgeable scientists who actually admits there is a problem and is trying to sound the alarm
#166 Glyphosate Herbicide and How to Detox It with Dr. Stephanie Seneff - Liveto110.com

Thanks x-ray peat, yes I had seen that paper but still a good reminder to revisit existing knowledge and revaluate supplements. I wrote a collaborative paper with Stephanie Seneff and others:
https://www.researchgate.net/public...sociated_diseases_in_the_industrialized_world

ddjd

Joeyd, does that mean that as a male I should not be taking Boron?
yeah i think its probably a terrible idea. but hard to be sure. youd have to self experiment and get blood tests etc

x-ray peat

Thanks x-ray peat, yes I had seen that paper but still a good reminder to revisit existing knowledge and revaluate supplements. I wrote a collaborative paper with Stephanie Seneff and others:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319281616_Can_glyphosate's_disruption_of_the_gut_microbiome_and_induction_of_sulfate_deficiency_explain_the_epidemic_in_gout_and_associated_diseases_in_the_industrialized_world
that's very cool. Are you a student at MIT? I only see one publication under your name

Looks like I had misunderstood x-ray peat's post but anyway for Boron I am using simple '20-Mule Team' Borax powder.
I used to use Borax but then read somewhere that its not that healthy/safe so I switched to NOW boron. Maybe google dangers of borax

OP
N

NickC

that's very cool. Are you a student at MIT? I only see one publication under your name

I used to use Borax but then read somewhere that its not that healthy/safe so I switched to NOW boron. Maybe google dangers of borax

x-ray peat, thats because it is the only paper I have ever writteno_O After researching Gout for many years I discovered the link to Glyphosate and contacted Stephanie Seneff, knowing that she is a leading expert in Glyphosate. From there she put together the rest of the team and hence that paper. Unfortunately identifying the cause is only half the battle, detoxing and avoiding Glyphosate is the other half.

I'm still investigating whether Borax is dangerous or not but don't particularly like the stearic acid in Now's Boron pills.

x-ray peat

x-ray peat, thats because it is the only paper I have ever writteno_O After researching Gout for many years I discovered the link to Glyphosate and contacted Stephanie Seneff, knowing that she is a leading expert in Glyphosate. From there she put together the rest of the team and hence that paper. Unfortunately identifying the cause is only half the battle, detoxing and avoiding Glyphosate is the other half.

I'm still investigating whether Borax is dangerous or not but don't particularly like the stearic acid in Now's Boron pills.
Still very cool, especially since you got on her team like you did. Rumor has it that the Monsanto cafeteria is organic only. There must be a special place in hell for people like this.

Im not a big fan of stearic acid either but I think I remember reading that its dangers were exaggerated.