Is it safe to take creatine (2-3 g daily) for people born with one kidney?

Motif

I was reading contrary opinions on the effect on kidney and precautionally I would say not to take it, but what do you think about that ?

Dr. B

I wouldn’t risk it - particularly if the Individual is on a high protein diet.
I was reading contrary opinions on the effect on kidney and precautionally I would say not to take it, but what do you think about that ?
good stuff mate, i used to use creatine a long time, 5g monohydrate daily.
It automatically makes you thirstier, so you may drink more liquids which maybe helps the kidneys.
im curious of the damage I did as I used 5g creatine, as well as 4g beta alanine daily, for literally 6 years straight.
i think creatine is made using arginine, methionine, glycine and choline. i got many overlapping effects from choline vs creatine supplementation both make the skin and hair oilier, cause some acne, cause some level of increase in anxiety...
I think using creatine 'spares' those other amino acids, and i dont think peat likes methionine, arginine, and even choline he likes the minimums from diet but doesnt like supplementing. creatine supplementing would potentially create an excess of those amino acids, or spare them, hence people with the biggest noticeable effects from creatine seem to be vegans or low protein diet people...
ive heard it can raise phosphorus levels too, not sure of the mechanisms...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals