Is It Safe To Fly With Severe Emf Sensitivity ?

Davsey85

I'm in the bay area and looking to move to yucatan mexico.Delta where my dad works has 4-7 hour flts to Cancun from.San Fran with wifi and vivaeroubus has wifi free flights from La to yucatan.Concerned about seizure or.something that would overload the brain from microwave exposure.There have been times where I have walked out of jobs because I felt like if i didn't get out i would collapse.
Thanks guys and gals

Tarmander

Safe, sure...but not pleasant. Probably will need to rest for awhile after getting there.

Sativa

You can always invest in some EMF blocking/shielding clothing, there are many relatively inexpensive choices popping up all over the place.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Thank you

I worry after hearing about numbers like this not being able to survive a flt from la to yucatan

This has kept me from booking a ticket

Random measurements taken inside planes in-flight reveal dangerous radiation, sometimes exceeding 50 mG (compare that with .5-2.5 mG, the amount the EPA deems safe.) The highest radiation levels are generally found near the walls and floors

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1L7gwjjLdnr6XMS_PHvPmR

teds

Forum Supporter
You are sitting in fear. Please do yourself a favour and stop.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals