Is it safe to be around people who've had the vaccine?

OP
B

Bluemachine

I want to know if it's safe to go and see family who've had the vaccine

johnwester130

Please post thoughts.
They might have cooties

no

but not for reasons you think

Phosphor

Well...to give a serious answer, my understanding is that the vaccination does not prevent the illness but simply lessens the symptoms. So I will treat a vaccinated person the same way I would treat an unvaccinated person, because they are equally likely to be shedding virus. It amazes me that the entire focus seems to be on vaccinating people (and making $$$$ doing so) rather than adopting treatments that have been very successful elsewhere in stopping the illness in the early stages.

LucyL

Someone asked about getting blood transfusions from someone who has been "vaccinated" :eek: And a mainstream medicine person (LynnFynn on Twitter, if you know of her) said that without the lipid nanaoparticles to deliver the mRNA there would be no danger of uptaking it, as the lipids would have long dissolved.

That's just one perspective, if the mRNA is incorporated via reverse transcriptase, it seems a blood transfusion would still be problematic.

Blood transfusions aside, Ray did mention in an interview the possibility of risk from contact with someone who had the vaccine, but it was one of those more esoteric things that modern science will never validate. For me, there are a lot more pressing risks to my health and my family than being around someone who had the shot. We all have to prioritize risks. Now, if it was someone with whom i had intimate contact (husband for example), the risk would rise up the charts greatly.

LucyL

no. you will instantly die if they look at you.

youve been round vaccinated people your whole life. im also very interrested if there are any dangers related to this though.
The mRNA shot isn't a vaccine. New ballgame.

Phosphor

Right, it is not a vaccine although they are calling it that. As with anything that new and untested, YMMV.

Ray said something in a Patrick timpone interview along the lines of the vaccine being able to change dna which over time constitute more of your cells during growth and renewal. So unfortunately he said there is a possibility of it spreading to others through bodily excretions

Fred

The blood supply is about to be permanently contaminated by this vaccine. We've already crossed the Rubicon.

Phosphor

Well, I have no idea what would happen in court. As of now, there are no vaccine requirements for "regular people." You do have to remember, though, that you are fighting what amounts to a religion, belief based on what they read somewhere from an authority figure. We all make decisions based on the evidence we choose to believe.

The blood supply is about to be permanently contaminated by this vaccine. We've already crossed the Rubicon.
It seems like that.

gaze

how bout someone who's just been vaccinated and is in the midst of an inflammatory reaction, high fever, chills, and flu like symptoms from the adjuvant? are they 100% safe to be around

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals