Is it really possible to live without fear, indecision, self-doubt, regret, etc?

Is it?

• No

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

Nomane Euger

I have to admit I haven't really done anything. Like I said, I'm pretty much paralysed by indecision no matter what. I have been walking to work out of necessity and it doesn't really feel good. I tried to lift some weights just because the muscle loss/weakness was getting too bad and even working my way up from 6kg to 26kg over a month was too much and now I'm in pain all the time again. Also hurt my shoulder again ?, my ankle still hurts from nearly 3 months ago, my hip still hurts when I walk, sometimes my knees hurt too. I think the truth really is that my body is beyond repair, only I don't really know what to make of that. Very hard not to ruminate when you can feel it all the time.

After that other post before I tried to think about what I really want and there just isn't anything. Over time I just wrote off the stuff that for sure won't happen or I know for sure that I can't do, and gradually I've found that there's nothing left. I never expected to be pining for the good old days when I merely had a broken back, muscle aches, and a torn meniscus.

Lol, years ago I tried doing part of the first one, namely the shoulder rotation thing, and doing one single rep made both my shoulders hurt for months.

Really hope that's the case for you but for sure things only get worse for me. Whenever things get worse the best-case scenario seems to be that they stabilise at that level, leaving room to get worse again in the future.
Hi Hei,whats your diet?is there some foods that make you feel good or energetic?do you expose yourself to the sun?how is your sleep?

OP
H

hei

Hi Hei,whats your diet?is there some foods that make you feel good or energetic?do you expose yourself to the sun?how is your sleep?
Mostly milk, have been having some potatoes recently after finding some varieties that taste ok. Before that mostly milk and juice.
is there some foods that make you feel good or energetic
No
do you expose yourself to the sun
Usually only on my walk to and from work
how is your sleep?
poor

Nomane Euger

Mostly milk, have been having some potatoes recently after finding some varieties that taste ok. Before that mostly milk and juice.

No

Usually only on my walk to and from work

poor
Do you have the possibility to exposure yourself to the sun from your windows at certains times of the day?have you tryed some grass fed grass finished veal/lamb organs such as liver,kidneys,brain?did you try very well ripe fruits such as water-melon,oranges non juiced,were your juices store bought?do you have experience to recognize very well ripe fruit vs poorly ripe fruits?

Last edited:
OP
H

hei

Do you have the possibility to exposure yourself to the sun from your windows at certains times of the day?have you tryed some grass fed grass finished veal/lamb organs such as liver,kidneys,brain?did you try very well ripped fruits such as water-melon,oranges non juiced,were your juices store bought?
Don't have any sunlight at my desk. I can go outside if I want to but I don't really like being in the sun. Sunlight seems depressing to me.
Yes I have eaten organ meat. A couple of weeks ago I had brains (even brains and liver on the same day) and didn't really feel differently. Maybe slightly more talkative.
I tried juicing oranges but the juice didn't have an appealing taste. I think the ripest fruits probably go to juicers and canneries rather than retail shops.

Nomane Euger

Don't have any sunlight at my desk. I can go outside if I want to but I don't really like being in the sun. Sunlight seems depressing to me.
Yes I have eaten organ meat. A couple of weeks ago I had brains (even brains and liver on the same day) and didn't really feel differently. Maybe slightly more talkative.
I tried juicing oranges but the juice didn't have an appealing taste. I think the ripest fruits probably go to juicers and canneries rather than retail shops.
I am not sure,does desk refer to your job location or your apartment?if it does refer to your job location,is there sunlight in your apartment at certain times of the day?does even morning sunlight from sunrise to 10-11AM and sunlight from 3PM to evening depress you?wich animal were the organ meats from,was it freshly slaughter like 1 to 3 days,was it grass fed grass finished?in which country do you live,its very important to find ripe fruits if you eat fruits,and it can be hard,myself it take me one hour at least of my morning to find some,and some days i have absolutly none and dont eat it

OP
H

hei

I am not sure,does desk refer to your job location or your apartment?if it does refer to your job location,is there sunlight in your apartment at certain times of the day?does even morning sunlight from sunrise to 10-11AM and sunlight from 3PM to evening depress you?wich animal were the organ meats from,was it freshly slaughter like 1 to 3 days,was it grass fed grass finished?in which country do you live,its very important to find ripe fruits if you eat fruits,and it can be hard,myself it take me one hour at least of my morning to find some,and some days i have absolutly none and dont eat it
Yes, job. Not much direct sunlight in my flat (and I'm not there during the week). Late afternoon is the least depressing to me, after 5pm. Lamb. Definitely not 1-3 days because it takes longer than that to get to me. Australia.

Nomane Euger

Yes, job. Not much direct sunlight in my flat (and I'm not there during the week). Late afternoon is the least depressing to me, after 5pm. Lamb. Definitely not 1-3 days because it takes longer than that to get to me. Australia.
Okay,how old are you?did you consider taking a break froom your job to focus on your health if thats a possibility?from my experience sunlight can be highly therapeutic specifically morning and late afternoon,try to expose yourself as much as possible to those as long as you feel good,and full body exposure or chest exposure.do you know if the lamb was grass fed grass finished?is there farms near to your locations where you could source grass fed grass finished fresh lamb/veal organs meat and fat?

OP
H

hei

Okay,how old are you?did you consider taking a break froom your job to focus on your health if thats a possibility?from my experience sunlight can be highly therapeutic specifically morning and late afternoon,try to expose yourself as much as possible to those as long as you feel good,and full body exposure or chest exposure.do you know if the lamb was grass fed grass finished?is there farms near to your locations where you could source grass fed grass finished fresh lamb/veal organs meat and fat?
32. Never really thought about it but of course I would rather not work. I can feel sunlight burning me almost as soon as it hits me so I avoid it as much as I can. No idea about how the meat was raised and there are no farms near me.
You might be a vampire.
In summer it beats down relentlessly, slowly destroying everything in its path. In winter it just seems forlorn, casting long shadows from a low angle and creating depressingly high contrast between the shadows and the illuminated areas.

Nomane Euger

You might be a vampire.
i felt the same when i was probably deficient in everysingle nutrients our body needs,and when a fungus was probably influencing my brain and making me stay in the dark and humidity

GelatinGoblin

I can feel sunlight burning me almost as soon as it hits me so I avoid it as much as I can.
Hey man, do you live in a valley or surrounded by mountains in the horizon? Can the sun in your area get low enough to where it is "red"? Is the air clear, is it dusty?
That's "red light" as described on here. Getting some is therapeutic definitely, relaxing.
The sun in the early hours 6:30-8:30 (-10:00) is mostly UV-A, required for Dopaminergic Cycling and good for Circadian Rhythm, not much is getting through and it is mixed with the warmer therapeutic side of the light spectrum. The sun at 11:00 right at Circadian release of Test should be good aswell... That's some UV-B at that point of the day. The peak of sun getting through and the peak of UV-B is at 12:45.
Sometimes I get to the best of my ability but I live in a valley so it doesn't get as low as I would like in both the morning and evening, also very dusty. If you live in a flat area, maybe near sea, and the air is clear it's definitely worth checking out.

Ismail

He has spoken of how co2 (or general high metabolism and thyroid function) leads to euphoria, which he described as the feeling that life is good and I can make something of it. Supplementing thyroid and it not working for you does not in any way prove this wrong. I don't do well with thyroid supps either.

Personally I'm undergoing immense stress at the moment and I find that my emotions and resilience change regularly, but bag breathing or sticking my head in a supermarket bag (not plastic) and breathing normally stops the stress and makes me feel much more optimistic about things.

Is there any proper "way" of doing bag breathing? (genuinely asking)

Have read so many people mention it on the forum etc., but never ever tried it.

?

Back
Top Bottom