Is It Possible To Supplement Female Cat Hormones After Spaying?

connorj123

so we decided to get our female cat spayed / neutered a couple of months ago since we are in a rented property with a no cat rule, and having so many kittens was just tricky to keep on top of. ( all sold now )

the only thing is, she seems depressed and just doesnt seem to be thriving much at all now. of course i knew it would impact her behavior, but it was either this or i get rid of her. she has had some hair loss as well. i know removing the natural hormones is damaging to the organism regardless of what any vet says, its common sense

im wondering though, if there is something i can buy to perhaps put some natural-ish hormones in her . or is doing some sort of hormone replacement therapy through a vet the only option?

thanks guys, hoping somebody knows about this

cheers

I'm wondering about this also.

I don't know where I saw it, but someone, maybe even Ray, was musing about the idea of giving a female cat some small supplemental progesterone to make up for the lack of endogenous product after having ovaries removed.

It also begs the question what the best Bioenergetic diet for cats is, would they also benefit from a small amount of sugars? Something I have been thinking about it how in the wild cats would eat whole small animals such as mice, which contain a fair amount of sugars in their blood, tissues, etc, which is not present in most prepared meats.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals